• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both for clarifying.

With that out of the way, I'm almost certain this is a mismatch of some fashion. Silver doesn't have anything to deal with what is essentially an unquantifiable nigh-infinite AP difference because he isn't an Archie character that has any meaningful hax he employs in combat. He's gonna hold him in a TK grip to... What? Sit there and watch Goku age to death? That is, if he doesn't get hit with something and atomized.

I would say switch it to a different Archie character, but it either results in them getting stomped or them doing the stomping.
Not so fast.

Silver could travel through time to kill Goku since you said before it isn't out of character. The implication being that he'd do it in combat if he finds it necessary. Also Goku might have more trouble kiai'ing him if he restrains Goku from behind and can essentially wait out MUI's timer. Maybe he has some power/warp rings or mental shenanigans he can use as well?

As such Silver still has some wincons making this not an absolute stomp.

Silver could travel through time to kill Goku
it will just create a parallel timeline that goku was killed in the past, but Goku in the present will not die, that's how it works in DB, changes in the past just create alternate timelines where said events happend, but it does not change the main one

it will just create a parallel timeline that goku was killed in the past, but Goku in the present will not die, that's how it works in DB, changes in the past just create alternate timelines where said events happend, but it does not change the main one
This fight happens in Central Park on a neutral battlefield per SB- checks the OP, says ToP.

Tauan you had one ******* job.

Does the ToP arena even function under the same time travel rules.

It's not even supposed to HAVE time.
This is why Dragonball should have never touched time travel or time in the first place. They don't know how it works. I know "Fiction has it's own set of laws" but it still annoys me

Not so fast.

Silver could travel through time to kill Goku since you said before it isn't out of character. The implication being that he'd do it in combat if he finds it necessary. Also Goku might have more trouble kiai'ing him if he restrains Goku from behind and can essentially wait out MUI's timer. Maybe he has some power/warp rings or mental shenanigans he can use as well?
Silver has NEVER used Time Travel in combat, so that DOES make it OOC. It's just not OOC for him to do it in general. You can't say "oh he uses Time Travel in general then he'll use it in combat". That's ignorance. And as for everything else you suggested, again, he doesn't use Warp Rings offensively. I know you're trying to fiend for this match to work, but it doesn't.
What I have to do lol.
Abandon the thread or close it KEK

We're not functioning under DB cosmology rule so creating parallel timeline shenanigans won't apply here if someone time travels.

either way Time travel is OOC so even if a wincon is probably not gonna be used ever

I didn't notice that was my bad.
now that I think about it is there any rules regarding arenas that can affect certain abilities in a way that they became limited or restricted

Yeah, and I've SEEN matches closed for wincons that are too OOC. The rules change depending on which sore and biased user doesn't want their character losing/wants their character winning, but I like to be consistent. If it's too OOC for a character to do it, as in they literally will not think of using their only wincon, it's a stomp.

Last edited:
Cant silver just crush goku? he managed to stop super scourge for some seconds, considering how big is the ap gap between 2-C and 1-C, scourge should be able to kill goku with TK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back