• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Should be pretty straight forward​

This calc got accepted, which means some very juicy stuff for the verse:
  • 9-A+ for early game keys
  • Supersonic speed for the verse
  • Class 5 lifting strength
these are pretty straight forward, just applying what was accepted in the calc.

Agree: 8 (SionAH), (JustANormalLemon), (DaReaperMan), (y3p_owo), (TheMassivlyUnkn0wn), (ZillertheBucko), (Starter_Pack),(DarkDragonMedeus)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Edit: New calc accepted​

This calc got accepted, which would mean:
  • 8-C for early game Keys
  • Class 25 Lifting Strenght
Like the before one, pretty straight foward.
Agree: 3 (ZillertheBucko), (Starter_Pack), (DarkDragonMedeus)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Possible Non-Physical Interaction​

To unlock characters in FNAF World, you first have to defeat them in a battle. Since every character except the first and last 8 are unlocked this way that means that all other characters can be attacked by our party members, including characters that originally are intangible or incorporeal, like the phantoms, which are illusions, RWQFSFASXC and Shadow Freddy, which are speculated to be ghosts, and the Crying Child, which is the literal representation of a ghost in fnaf. However, since fnaf and fnaf world are different, it is unclear if they retain their intangibility/incorporeality, so I would recommend the following:

For all characters:
  • Possibly Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm/affect characters such as the Phantoms, RWQFSFASXC, Shadow Freddy and Crying Child, with the formers being illusions and last three being ghosts. However, since that's how it's like in the original canon and not fnaf world's, it's unclear if they retain these properties)
For the Phantoms, RWQFSFASXC, Shadow Freddy and Crying Child
  • Possibly Incorporeality (Is an illusion/ghost in the original canon, but is unclear if it/they retain these properties)

Agree: 8 (SionAH), (JustANormalLemon), (DaReaperMan), (y3p_owo), (TheMassivlyUnkn0wn), (ZillertheBucko), (Starter_Pack),(DarkDragonMedeus)
Disagree:
Neutral:

No to unknown tiered characters

As explained in my point above, you have to battle the different playable characters to unlock them, except the first and last eight, and when that happens, characters that are normally uncapable of attacking like Phantom Freddy are now capable of it, and can damage your characters. Here are some examples:
Phantom Freddy
RWQFSFASXC
Shadow Freddy
Crying Child
This would mean that they are not unknown tier, they are 9-B/9-A+/whatever the verse ends up becoming.

Disagree:
Neutral:

Stealth Mastery Removal, Inorganic Physiology addition and immortality type 2's justification.​

This is pretty straight forward. The characters have never ever displayed something even near stealthy, don't know why they have that in their profile.
The characters (most of them, at least) are robots, don't know why they don't have Inorganic Physiology, it should be pretty obvious.
  • Inorganic Physiology (type 1 or 2; due to it being unclear if it's possessed, due to it being from a different canon than the original version)
Also, better add a better justification for immortality type 2.
  • Immortality (type 2; comparable to the withereds, who can survive face less and handless, and to Mangle, who can not only survive being basically a bare endoskeleton, but was alsoimplied to have been put apart and put back together like it's cannon counterpart) [Funtime Foxy is, in fnaf world, the past version of mangle before being destroyed, and should not be confused with the animatronic from FNAF SL with which it shares name]
Disagree:
Neutral:

Quality of life changes.

The profiles' P&A section, as of right now, are a mess, and we should separate the bytes and chips abilities from the characters' own abilities, because if we don't do that everything is going to get really tangled up, and if the changes were to be done it would enhance the reading experience by a lot.

Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Every thing seens fine for me, the only thing I can say is that we can probable get a mid game AP higher using the bosses made of metal to do the same calc as with_Chipper

Every thing seens fine for me, the only thing I can say is that we can probable get a mid game AP higher using the bosses made of metal to do the same calc as with_Chipper
Maybe the endo or the golden endo could give some results, I'll look into it. Most of the rest of the bosses are not made of metal, Only Security Owl and Chipper's revenge, the former already scaling partially to low 2-C and the latter being low 2-C.

This is simple, I agree

I still refuse to let anything outside of the Funhouse Characters be Low 2-C though, so don't try it

I sure wasn't expecting to the snowman to be this high, but you sure he is made of snow? isn't every character implied to be a animatronic? this can pretty much just be a plastic shell to simulate a snow man (he may also be hollow to heave a endo skelleton inside)

I sure wasn't expecting to the snowman to be this high, but you sure he is made of snow? isn't every character implied to be a animatronic? this can pretty much just be a plastic shell to simulate a snow man (he may also be hollow to heave a endo skelleton inside)
I mean, what implies it? There are plants, crabs and even squids in the game, so it isn't far fetched.

This is the correct quote:

"There have been a lot of bizarre creatures roaming around lately, even some that look like... gulp ...us."

He says that they look like them, not that they are like them, if I had to guess it means either the funhouse enemies, or the challengers. Even then, he says "some", not even all of them, meaning there are exceptions.

Everything in the OP seems very reasonable.

Good job! I agree to this.

Back