• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i accidentally put gohan in the tags instead of goku and i cant fix it help

Last edited:
he seems to be scaled to infinite zamasu, who i’m pretty sure is baseline as well. even if goku can one-shot, he wouldn’t do that in-character, and freddy fazbear has hax which can decrease goku’s stats and negate his durability.

that was a sentence

he seems to be scaled to infinite zamasu, who i’m pretty sure is baseline as well. even if goku can one-shot, he wouldn’t do that in-character, and freddy fazbear has hax which can decrease goku’s stats and negate his durability.
im pretty sure Goku one shots to hell and back, I guess freddy could wait for his reaper bytes to death manip him, assuming goku doesn't dodge and punch freddy and kill him, which causes freddy resurrect and then gets him punched again.

freddy fazbear is low 2-C

so is goku
Yes but all FNaF World characters are baseline Low 2-C, Goku is half 2-C, scaling to the Gods of Destruction who are capable of destroying two universes if two were to fight each other (With one GoD obviously making up 50% of the feat) However Freddy has hax that can bypass Goku's far superior AP and Durability, which was the main wincon for Purple Guy's match against MUI Goku (The match is just as cursed as it sounds)

Yes but all FNaF World characters are baseline Low 2-C, Goku is half 2-C, scaling to the Gods of Destruction who are capable of destroying two universes if two were to fight each other (With one GoD obviously making up 50% of the feat) However Freddy has hax that can bypass Goku's far superior AP and Durability, which was the main wincon for Purple Guy's match against MUI Goku (The match is just as cursed as it sounds)
wait so one god can destroy one universe, goku scales to them, and he gets above universe level somehow?

wait so one god can destroy one universe, goku scales to them, and he gets above universe level somehow?
Yeah, the scaling is a bit weird, I also find the 3-A rating in Dragon Ball to be weird as well as the calculations for speed and AP use two completely different sized diameters for the DB universe

can you not just give me straight answer

how many times universal is he
There aren't "How many times universal is he", we're at Low 2-C, that's 1 universe, period. "Halfway to 2-C" is the answer. "But the difference between tier 2 ratings is unquantifiable" beerus and Champaa together were going to Perform a 2-C feat, but they each contributed half, so, Halfway to 2-C!

What? Goku isn’t half 2-C in this key? Wtf is everyone talking about? He has a SCALING CHAIN above low 2-C

can you not just give me straight answer

how many times universal is he
Goku is much stronger than 110x Baseline (Which is the currently accepted size for a universe in the DB Verse IIRC) but as Reaper Man already stated, the Low 2-C rating comes from affecting 1 out of 2 Dragon Ball universes but the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C is that the latter accounts for the Universe's Space-Time Continuum and several characters in Dragon Ball are capable of affecting such boundaries (Such as Super Buu and SSJ3 Gotenks being able to create dimensional holes, Goku and Jiren destroying Hit's pocket dimension, Goku Black being able to create rifts by cutting through space-time, Infinite Zamasu merging with the universe and overriding its laws, GoD Toppo warping space in the world of void, and last but not least, SSJ Broly and Gogeta shattering several dimensions during their clash)

Back