• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The No body vs The "nobody" (Roxas vs Nameless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Nil Element can duraneg, we can say that he doesn't even need to break anything

Yes. He'll Caedbolg to try and hit Roxas, but Roxas can resist it, and eventually get to combo him.

does he need to? how does this one hit? cuz if those are all of the abilities of "this arrow", Roxas dodges and deflects a lot
ea tears apart all defensive barriers via space time dislocation, to (reveal the truth)

it also acts as some form of bfr, but that isnt in its profile currently

I mean like, his skill with his swords, since Archer is more skilled, he not get combo easily.
Archer tries the shield first, afaik, so he'll get surprised by it just being ignored, to which Roxas fast comboing will do something. i hope it's killing via infinite/almost infinite combos, but i'm not saying it 100% true.

ea tears apart all defensive barriers via space time dislocation, to (reveal the truth)

it also acts as some form of bfr, but that isnt in its profile currently
where is it on his profile? it is not at all listed, so you gotta CRT it my g. the only mention for spacial manip within his profile is Caladbolg II and he himself posessing it partially

He don't trought, he just use when Roxas uses a big attack.

Well, Roxas duraneg works on people, don't really work on shields like Archer. Like, as far i remember, i don't think the Nii element did break the defense of something.
from what i got from his fightstyle, he'll use it when Roxas approaches him, no? like "wow, he ignored Caladbolg II and is coming right at me"
he'd either do that or try to clash his swords against Roxas, which in the end will be bad for him cuz:
LS being a factor is unlikely here, we treat characters holding back the attack of an opponent as just durability (somehow, it's one of those weird compromises on the site), and neither of the participants are glass cannons or anything like that.

[...] Of note is that Roxas [..], flip around hazards and behind a opponent, or even throw his opponent upwards with Aero magic and follow up.

Being able to quickly get close up rather safely by turning into light also seems viable, especially given he can spam that freely.
+other mentioned stuff like having to be killed multiple times
+Roxas can use multiple (more than one in each hand, iirc 4 in total) keyblades at the same time

So like... This'll be worse for him

Well, Roxas duraneg works on people, don't really work on shields like Archer. Like, as far i remember, i don't think the Nii element did break the defense of something.
Duraneg doesn't break anything...it ignores it. Like, when he shields, Roxas will immediately try this and, via nor the shield nor Nameless resisting duraneg, it'll work

from what i got from his fightstyle, he'll use it when Roxas approaches him, no?
No.
like "wow, he ignored Caladbolg II and is coming right at me"
No, he would't use Rho Aias for no reason like that.
he'd either do that or try to clash his swords against Roxas, which in the end will be bad for him cuz:
What exactly Bob said would be bad for Archer? Because Archer can deal with opponents that fly and moves a lot just fine, and he still the more skilled swordman between the two with his Mind eyes skill
Mind's Eye (True) (B Rank): A danger-avoidance ability that calmly grasps of the enemy’s strength as well as his own situation during predicament and deduces the available means of survival on that situation. As long as there is even a 1% chance of comeback, it draws in the chance to put said strategy into motion. Although closely similar to the Skill Instinct, this is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training.
Eye of the Mind (True): The increased capacity for observation, refined through combat experience. It functions as a danger-avoidance ability that employs all of Archer's combat experience to foresee his opponent’s moves and shift the situation in his favor. Archer's rank in this skill is B, considerably enhancing his odds of winning by calmly assessing all opportunities and choosing the best course of action, even if his chance of winning is merely 1%.
He gonna like, predict Roxas attacks in close combat, and just outskill him. Roxas fights agressively, which Archer have experience dealing with, so he gonna exploit that to win.
+other mentioned stuff like having to be killed multiple times
You talking about Roxas? Because Archer dealt with that, and as able to kill the guy six times, before losing. Roxas, who don't even can revive himself six times, gonna be easier.
+Roxas can use multiple (more than one in each hand, iirc 4 in total) keyblades at the same time
Where?
Duraneg doesn't break anything...it ignores it. Like, when he shields, Roxas will immediately try this and, via nor the shield nor Nameless resisting duraneg, it'll work
But he can't dureneg shields trought, since he never did so.

maxresdefault.jpg

those are refered to as "stolen keyblades". Even after Sora is like this, Roxas still uses 2 (so this may make it 6 Roxas is able to use?)

No, he would't use Rho Aias for no reason like that.
oh yeah? so we go for the close-range combat line of thought, then.

What exactly Bob said would be bad for Archer?
LS, Roxas can go around Archer on a fast AF pace, Aero magic thing, the turning into light thing

He gonna like, predict Roxas attacks in close combat, and just outskill him. Roxas fights agressively, which Archer have experience dealing with, so he gonna exploit that to win.
well, let's say that Archer can prevent Roxas to hit him, after a time of clashing swords he uses this(ose) ability(ies) and try to get a hit
Roxas is able to voosh around Archer, try to combo and then it becomes a cycle.
"Ok, what's the point?"
Well, Roxas has a better feat for Stamina. Even though "very high" is blatantly not supposed to be used, let's agree that "just fought for an entire year"> "can fight for an entire day if mana is enough" (much more if those abilities...you know...cost mana).

maxresdefault.jpg

those are refered to as "stolen keyblades". Even after Sora is like this, Roxas still uses 2 (so this may make it 6 Roxas is able to use?)
Man, this looks like a mod. Like, if you could wield Four Keyblades in KH2, i would know.
Where exactly did you take this?
oh yeah? so we go for the close-range combat line of thought, then.
Yeah;
LS, Roxas can go around Archer on a fast AF pace, Aero magic thing, the turning into light thing
What about LS? Bob just said is unlike to be a factor here, since blocking attacks is durability and not Lifting strenght.
Archer still have the better LS of the two, so if he try to grappel, Roxas is toasted.
well, let's say that Archer can prevent Roxas to hit him, after a time of clashing swords he uses this(ose) ability(ies) and try to get a hit
Assuming Archer din't already beat him, but okay.
Roxas is able to voosh around Archer, try to combo and then it becomes a cycle.
Which he can predict to counter, yeah.
Well, Roxas has a better feat for Stamina. Even though "very high" is blatantly not supposed to be used, let's agree that "just fought for an entire year"> "can fight for an entire day if mana is enough" (much more if those abilities...you know...cost mana).
The 1 year thing is not really like "He fought enemies non-stop for 1 year" and more like "He goes on missions everyday for a year, defeating enemy, and go to the base rest, and din't show signs of tiredeness".

Archer tries the shield first, afaik, so he'll get surprised by it just being ignored, to which Roxas fast comboing will do something. i hope it's killing via infinite/almost infinite combos, but i'm not saying it 100% true.

where is it on his profile? it is not at all listed, so you gotta CRT it my g. the only mention for spacial manip within his profile is Caladbolg II and he himself posessing it partially
its generally known that archer possesses degraded copies of every np in ubw.

Bump, well Archer only outskills is not a enough Wincon to itself, since Roxas versatily could give a hard time to Archer.
But Archer is also versatily, so is Fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back