• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The No body vs The "nobody" (Roxas vs Nameless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layers based on what ability?
Roxas can use items like Panaceas to heal that status condition, yeah, that's also a thing KH characters have dealt with and covered accordingly.

They scale to his Durability (afaik) and each layer is above the other. When you break it, Archer gets damaged
Roxas can use items like Panaceas to heal that status condition, yeah, that's also a thing KH characters have dealt with and covered accordingly
Aren't panaceas optional equipment of some sort? How have them dealt with that?

Not exactly hax, layers is like, the numbers of protection the shield have.
Like 1>2>3>4>5>6>7 you break the 1, now you have to break the 2. They like the durability of the shield.
Roxas can use items like Panaceas to heal that status condition, yeah, that's also a thing KH characters have dealt with and covered accordingly.
He don't have Panaceas in this fight.

So... literal, normal physical layers? Uh... how large are they?

SEI is just a general label for a constant disfavorable effect, regen negation can fall there broadly speaking, yet is just listed separately as it's quite common and simple to classify over requiring a general label, in any case the items did display restoring away from such effect, however...

He don't have Panaceas in this fight.

Oh, in that case it seems both combatants can make progress long-term.

DF33057B3B958E9076B48F25507FC9A934D3F939

Decent size.

Well, he can summon his weapons while they up protecting from attacks, but he have to keep feeding the shield energy so they don't break, and need to stay still. But he usually dismish the Shield when the enemy attack is over, or they change attacks.

big enough.
Can he do other stuff while they're up? This is relevant as Roxas can do stuff like this
he can project weapons while also using Rho Aias. if he's in UBW he can spam his infinite number of swords, since they're already there, and he doesn't need to project them.
Can he dynamically change the aim of it?
it's never been shown that he can. but I do know that he time Rho Aias to block last second.

lmfao, just got hit by Fatefag's zirigidum

provide examples please? profiles here who got f*cked by this, video, anything. actually, read last point

what would this rank-up actually do? like, guarantee a hit wouldn't hit his 7-layered shield/him but break his weapon instead? how many noble phantasms he has?

"With a B-Rank, No Name is capable of calmly analyzing a dangerous battle and decide the best course of action to escape." you actually saying his IC is escaping? wt* lmao
Also, if Roxas doesn't die from Caladbolg hit and hits him, the noble phantasm (from what i understood) that'd be sacrificed for him not to get hit would be Caladbolg, meaning effectivelly Caladbolg'd be of single use.

not indefinetly, and Roxas has a pretty hit-big-numbered combos, that'd eventually wreck his shield

only if CRT's done, cuz " Homing Attacks, Regeneration Negation with Gáe Bolg". Archer does not have Dura-neg.

i really feel like "HAHAAA, I'M THE HARDEST DETECTIVE OUT OF ALL", cuz the main problems for Roxas are...solved!
  • Gaebolg can be reflected or deflected, its special thing is that if it hits, it'll hurt and cannot be cured exactly
  • Caladbolg, as i pointed out above, is effectively one use only if it works...but it doesn't work! "the arrow distorts space itself, showing off the whirlwind in its path", meaning it does its thing based in Spatial Manip, which my boy Roxas resist!
  • Before anything is said about i maybe comprehending something wrong, Nameless has a huge problem: he gotta say the full incantation before getting his weapons (according to his Weakness page), meaning he won't have easy access to any weapon, any -bolg nor his 7-layered shield, as Roxas' combat style is relentlesly coming up, and via =speed, leaves no time for him to say the full incantation, meaning he has to count with his 2 swords and things in Standard Equip! And according to his apparent IC and from what you said his 6th sense'd be saying to him, he'd try starting the incantation to try getting the 2 -bolg's we said before, meaning he'd be buffed magical and physically by his swords but no hax is getting accessed today!

c'mon @Fezzih_007 stop being mean and add my vote to OP, pretty please?
EMIYA’s magic is replicating noble phantasms. None of his noble phantasms are originals, just copies. He could replicate caladbolg. He has used it multiple times in the same timeline.

Also, with 5 km starting Caladbolg sniping is the go to as far as I know. Several kilometers distance is the exact distance that he has always used Caladbolg.

- Gae Bolg that EMIYA uses has always been the thrown version, idk why the cause and effect argument was made. Fate has a shit tom of pages so they’re probably not all up to date but we literally have a weapon profile that is up-to date for gae bolg.

Not sure how they are deflecting the soaring spear when it carries the concept of always piercing the opponent’s heart. The only way that it was blocked was with Roh Aias which carried an opposing concept of impenetrable. You can look at the fight here:

- Incantation problem: You do remember speed is equal with a 5 KM distance right? No attack is crossing that distance before EMIYA can spew his chant a ton of times. Specially with how fast he can chant. Even in the midst of battle he’d probably manage perfectly to get a chant off. Look at second 55 here:

wait
have we already adressed that Nil Element attacks can bypass the 7 layers of that shield of his?

For Caladbolg II's Spatial Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Dimensional Manipulation
we've stabilished before that, because it's nature is by Spatial manip which Roxas resists (and also with his own Conceptual manip from Heart hax), it won't work on him on that catastrophic way, so it can be deffended.

for Gáe Bolg, haven't seen him using it as a first move/ASAP, so i think it won't be a think he'll be trying when Roxas is far

so won't Roxas be able to get to him and start comboing?

(i mean, it's not like i have the best arguments or know everything about Roxas or KH, but it's better than just leaving our bro Fezzih bumping eternally)

A: Divine constructs like Ea and Excalibur are non-replicable. There might be some degraded NPs with similar performance in stock though. Also, since sword is becoming his origin, the weapons that he has stored are fundamentally limited to close combat.
does roxas resist regen and immo neg (High-Godly & Type 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 ; Ea is a noble phantasm capable of killing Babylonian Gods like Tiamat)?

Well, Roxas din't show the ability to break energy shields with his Nii Elements, so may not work.
if Nil Element can duraneg, we can say that he doesn't even need to break anything

Archer skill trought.
Yes. He'll Caedbolg to try and hit Roxas, but Roxas can resist it, and eventually get to combo him.

does roxas resist regen and immo neg (High-Godly & Type 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 ; Ea is a noble phantasm capable of killing Babylonian Gods like Tiamat)?
does he need to? how does this one hit? cuz if those are all of the abilities of "this arrow", Roxas dodges and deflects a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back