• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero(the fate one, not the DMC series) vs Sora (1-9-0)

So, Regidian confirmed in here that Nasuverse's hax layers were never accepted, and not even the supporters knows where they scale. As such, they are unusable until a proper CRT is made.
Given this, I will vote for Sora. Even without considering the layered hax he has and all of the haxes he already resists, he is more skilled, have more versatility with his weapons, have many abilities that makes him hard to eliminate even without considering the Immortality Type 8 and High-Godly, have powerful summons and can use Magic to recharge himself.
Nero have somewhat of a wincon by draining Sora of his power over time, but as mentioned by TheKingStrategist he is not new to this kind of situation and have many ways to quickly recharge so that he has a way to defeat her before things gets actually complicated.
Overall, Sora takes this pretty handily to me.

Put this match on hold until the Nasuverse stuff is sorted out
lt will take years to sort that out considering how massive that would be and how only a handful people are actually knowledgeable on the verse, no need to block the match to wait something that might never even happen if things go wrong.
If a revision is actually completed and accepted than this match can be removed or remade later on.

lt will take years to sort that out considering how massive that would be and how only a handful people are actually knowledgeable on the verse, no need to block the match to wait something that might never even happen if things go wrong.
If a revision is actually completed and accepted than this match can be removed or remade later on.
Yeah, I should known since I have the cosmology blog originally posted (before it got deleted on a different wiki) and even made a draft some years ago.

Nasuverse being massive is a thorn to my ass when attempting to find any information regarding cosmology in general.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's nothing stopping people from redoing the match should revisions that affect Nero go through, so put my vote on Sora. Superior Skill, Absurd Stamina and the myriad of things he can pull out to prolong the fight (His own Capabilities, Item's, Magic, Summon's, etc.) Are what lead me to believe he takes the crown here.

Sora's already dealt with having massive gap's in power between himself and his foe against his favor before, and Roxas (Who is his Nobody, who's experiences became Sora's own), was able to fight against Xion at a time where she was essentially absorbing all his power, so Sora isn't really a stranger to having to deal with his own stats being inferior to his foe's, and he's even had to deal with his Maximum Health literally being lowered, and still was capable of dealing with that endeavor. Combine that as well with Panacea's being able to undo this effect, and Sora's insanely high stamina, I'm confident that Nero would likely run out proper Mana for keeping up Aestus Domus Aurea before Sora become's too hindered by the effects to continue fighting.
Issue with this is that Aestus Domus Aurea not only nerfs Sora AND buffs Nero, but it's a constant omni-nerf to all of his stats including speed and completely ignores any attempt at blocking Nero's attacks according to the description. Sure Sora's versatility is impressive and has handled fighting at an AP disadvantage, but I don't think he's ever fought anyone who's nerfing him more and more as time goes on

I do agree that stamina is an issue. I have no idea how servant stamina is treated on this wiki

So, Regidian confirmed in here that Nasuverse's hax layers were never accepted, and not even the supporters knows where they scale. As such, they are unusable until a proper CRT is made.
Given this, I will vote for Sora. Even without considering the layered hax he has and all of the haxes he already resists, he is more skilled, have more versatility with his weapons, have many abilities that makes him hard to eliminate even without considering the Immortality Type 8 and High-Godly, have powerful summons and can use Magic to recharge himself.
Nero have somewhat of a wincon by draining Sora of his power over time, but as mentioned by TheKingStrategist he is not new to this kind of situation and have many ways to quickly recharge so that he has a way to defeat her before things gets actually complicated.
I think it's a few layers tho?

Nero > Kiara Sessyoin > BB > other Sakuraface Alter Egos => normal Divinity

I haven't played Fate/Extra CC but I've played Grand Order and that's kinda how it works

Not sure if that's enough layers to beat out Sora's hax but it's definitely like 2 or 3 layers

Sora has over 27 layers as said before.

Also, you'd need a CRT to get layers usable as said before too.

Finally, regarding ADA, not only Sora can keep up with someone up to 1000 times stronger as said before, he can also copy the power of the opponent to keep up.

Sora has over 27 layers as said before.

Also, you'd need a CRT to get layers usable as said before too.

Finally, regarding ADA, not only Sora can keep up with someone up to 1000 times stronger as said before, he can also copy the power of the opponent to keep up.
He's not copying Aestus Dominus Auraea

Late Sora FRA

If Nero's only wincon is a possible power-drain which Sora can already adapt to, doesn't that make this a stomp?

If Nero's only wincon is a possible power-drain which Sora can already adapt to, doesn't that make this a stomp?
Is not her only Wincon.
  • Can gain basically all servant skills, but mostly will get skill likes Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics
  • Would be able to discern Sora swordmanship
  • Can ressurect herself up to 3 times, but she have to activate first every time
  • Aestus Domus Aurea can power Nero up and lower Sora status, and can also ignore defense
And adapt to her NP is not a decisive because he can still mess up.
Like, when he use his healing spell, he can't use again until his Magic recovers, and Nero can attack him before he uses his itens.

Last edited:
Since the Nero arguments have a lot less going for them. (after one removes the NLFs, info that's not actually accepted, Etc.)

Sora FRA

Wonder what will happen if Beast Nero/Sodom Beast Draco is being used instead
Yes i know that version doesn't have a profile but st
He wouldn't be able to do anything since Draco > Kiara who has High Godly and resists everything he has

like the only reason why Sora wins here is that she runs out of stamina and then Sora bops her on the head until her skull caves in cuz Nero resists what little he actually has iirc

All Beasts can passively absorb mana from their environment plus have High Godly regen so they essentially have limitless stamina, plus she either scales to or upscales from Kama who has limitless stamina

They'd essentially be stuck killing each other until one of them gives up. Since Sora's stamina isn't infinite, Draco should win after a really really really long time

If Draco can also kill Kairi somehow then it's an even bigger GG since Kiara negs High Godly and Sora doesn't have his Resurrection anymore

They'd essentially be stuck killing each other until one of them gives up. Since Sora's stamina isn't infinite, Draco should win after a really really really long time
Since cure spells can be used to restore stamina it's theoretically possible for Sora to never run out of stamina especially since Damage Syphon allows him recover MP from taking damage. Combine that with Once More and Second Chance ensuring that he'll always be able to hang on unless he is already on the brink of defeat and Leaf Bracer making him invulnerable while he is healing and you've got someone pretty difficult to take down. What you are describing is possible since taking him down would still be possible with proper timing and maneuvering but it would be really hard to do.

like the only reason why Sora wins here is that she runs out of stamina and then Sora bops her on the head until her skull caves in cuz Nero resists what little he actually has iirc
Sora hax is 27 layered, and Nero hax is unknown in layers, so currently, she don't resist anything Sora can do.
I think.

Also, Sora's clothes also absorb magic from the environment, it's possible for him to just take notice and absorb it first.

Sora hax is 27 layered, and Nero hax is unknown in layers, so currently, she don't resist anything Sora can do.
I think.
I don't really see anything on his page besides time manip

Most of the stuff he has is either elemental stuff or KH exclusive hax, which idk how that applies to Nero since she doesn't have a heart
What I said was true tho. Sora CAN win by outlasting her and then bashing her head in with a key

Most of the stuff he has is either elemental stuff or KH exclusive hax, which idk how that applies to Nero since she doesn't have a heart
What I said was true tho. Sora CAN win by outlasting her and then bashing her head in with a key
Pretty sure a heart in KH is more than a normal heart.....

He does have Existence erasure and sealing.

idk how that applies to Nero since she doesn't have a heart
Pretty sure verse equalization could cover that.
That's true, but he don't nescessary need to outlast her, he can beat her up normally.

He does have Existence erasure and sealing.

Pretty sure verse equalization could cover that.

That's true, but he don't nescessary need to outlast her, he can beat her up normally.
EE's fair but I don't see sealing anywhere

Does it?

Aestus Dominus Auraea prevents that. Sure he can keep up with people with a massive AP advantage but there's not much he can do back, especially if he continues growing weaker and weaker

Back