• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was talked before that shouldn't really be used Gugalanna because that is like, a tier 1 being that needed the combined effort of Gil, Enkidu and Ishtar to face.
I understand that, I was more referring to Gugalanna Strike, the NP. It doesn't use the bull at its full power IIRC.

This is the list of the rest of characters that still need to be changed:
All of them have been updated. A few things I wasn't sure what to change to or if they should be changed.
The following profiles are locked though.
Saber (Musashi Miyamoto)
Berserker (Penthesilea)
Berserker (Arcueid Brunestud)

All of them have been updated. A few things I wasn't sure what to change to or if they should be changed.
The following profiles are locked though.
Saber (Musashi Miyamoto)
Berserker (Penthesilea)
Berserker (Arcueid Brunestud)
Yeah, can understand what you mean, there are some pages with certain things that need some analysis. Mention those cases so it can be debated how they should be changed.

Already asked to open the profiles they can now be edited.

Yeah, can understand what you mean, there are some pages with certain things that need some analysis. Mention those cases so it can be debated how they should be changed.

Already asked to open the profiles they can now be edited.
Most Tsukihime profiles are Unknown LS or still MHS speed.

Most Tsukihime profiles are Unknown LS or still MHS speed.
The MHS is plainly outdated, even without servants they scale to ftl (something that was for some reason discussed a lor in my other crt). The LS part just don't touch it, a revision specifically for that should be made by other supporters that want to revise Tsukihime.

Tsukihime doesn't like
Have any notable lifting strength feats lol. Best I can think of is a statement saying the strength for a True Ancestor to get up from their throne is enough to destroy their castle? If you scale it to LS that is. Even then, it hasn't been calced.
Screenshot_20220529-1513412.png

Otherwise, don't think the LS part is getting updated any time soon.

Edit: well we do have them scaling to Servants. Do we scale LS too?

Last edited:
I was disappointed that Ado Edem didn't appear in our battle against ORT.

Those Scaling will be crazy if he appear there lol.

Back