• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber vs Archer but a bit different this time (Nero vs No Name)

His drill may not pierce the heavens, but the fabric of space works.

But she does resist Spatial Manipulation thanks to the MMC.

I'm pretty sure she and any other mmc servant resists it due to resisting, probably better spatial manip

Really, it comes down to AP and skill. And when they each use their NPs, since if Nero uses hers to early, it's possibly Emiya's UBW would overwrite it.

Honestly, with the 1 km range advantage in conjunction with knowledge of how her ressurection works, EMIYA would probably just fire broken phantasm caladbolg at her and blow her limbs off, which she wouldn't be able to block nor dodge considering her D rank strength and endurance and Nameless being even more accurate than EMIYA thanks to C+ clairivoyance.

Also, even if by some miracle she manages to enter melee range with him, he can just pop UBW and excaliblast her.

I'm voting Nameless btw

When both of them are buffed up by the same mystic code, their buffed up stats should be similar when compared between each other to what their comparative differences were in their base forms, in addition to some resistances being added.

I don't really know why we would blindly assume this, when their stats aren't even quantifiable by the point they don the attire and there's no point of comparison between the 4 Servants beyond "can battle BB".

I dont really think it's blindly assuming something, it's a logical assumption that the same buff would affect each servant the same amount, so the comparative differences of parameters should still remain the same, but on a larger scale. I haven't read CCC because no English, but is there something that hints otherwise?

The AP differences between them would literally be nonexistent due to the level of AP they wield being like an endless ocean to the drop of water of their previous power. You would need to somehow PROVE they are in the same tier but also keep the same relative difference in power for some reason.

Rather, there's nothing hinting what you propose. They are all able to battle BB, that's the gist of it. If differences exist, they are like drops in an endless bucket.

Back