• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The No body vs The "nobody" (Roxas vs Nameless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on Bobsican's description I presume that we are talking about Thunder, Fire, Blizzard and Aero Block and Finish respectively? These are Ability Panels in 358/2 Days, so unlike Weapon or Ring Panels they shouldn't be any more equipment than the ability to dodge roll or block unless we want to assume that the Panel System is literally how everything works for Roxas in-universe in that game. I'd also like to add that we have no indications of Roxas having become weaker or having lost abilities unlike what happened with Sora and it's likely that Roxas wasn't given every ability he had in 358/2 Days in order to save work, time and money with the same being the case for other playable characters who aren't Sora, so I don't think that believing that the things he can do in KHIII are everything he can do canonically at that point in time would be a good perspective to have. I'd be inclined to believe that he still has his equipment unless it was taken from him, vanished from existence or was lost through some other process.

Last edited:
Bump
Based on Bobsican's description I presume that we are talking about Thunder, Fire, Blizzard and Aero Block and Finish respectively? These are Ability Panels in 358/2 Days, so unlike Weapon or Ring Panels they shouldn't be any more equipment than the ability to dodge roll or block unless we want to assume that the Panel System is literally how everything works for Roxas in-universe in that game. I'd also like to add that we have no indications of Roxas having become weaker or having lost abilities unlike what happened with Sora and it's likely that Roxas wasn't given every ability he had in 358/2 Days in order to save work, time and money with the same being the case for other playable characters who aren't Sora, so I don't think that believing that the things he can do in KHIII are everything he can do canonically at that point in time would be a good perspective to have. I'd be inclined to believe that he still has his equipment unless it was taken from him, vanished from existence or was lost through some other process.
Yeah make sense.
No Name resist, so i don't think It matters much

Since much has been said about Roxas deflecting/defending, so can I say Roxas FRA?

If not, leaning towards Roxas but cannot say much

Oh , i din't see It.

Anyway, even trought Nameless is better in skill in close range, Roxas healing magic would make him not be in the backfoot less often than Nameless, who lacks a way to heal.

Roxas also have a bunch of ranged attacks that spaws on the enemy, so he can keep Nameless away more often. I know Archer have arrows too, but i think Roxas can deal with them with his shields, better than No Name can deal with Roxas attacks.

I think Roxas take this high-mid due to healing and better attacks.

to me, what you said is almost enough:
-Nameless would need to kill him 4 times (Second Chance, Once More, Auto-Life and then he's dead)
-Aeroga'd block attacks, tho for some reason i'm really thinking he should know Reflega, which would just ruin Nameless

now i'd say Roxas FRA, mid-diff (For sure he faces harder bosses, tho please no spoilers cuz i'm following a timeline and i'm like, 4 games away from III)

Uh... may as well mention that Cura in Days acts more like constant healing over time for a while, meaning that it'd enable Roxas to stay within use of Second Chance and Once More

Uh... may as well mention that Cura in Days acts more like constant healing over time for a while, meaning that it'd enable Roxas to stay within use of Second Chance and Once More
I really don't think Roxas have all his Days abilities in KH3, but okay.

I really don't think Roxas have all his Days abilities in KH3, but okay.
Without any reasoning to back this up this seems seems like a very subjective opinion. Even if Roxas did lose powers applying that to for example a basic Cure spell sounds ridiculous since he was clearly in good fighting condition in KH3.

I'd also like to add that we have no indications of Roxas having become weaker or having lost abilities unlike what happened with Sora and it's likely that Roxas wasn't given every ability he had in 358/2 Days in order to save work, time and money with the same being the case for other playable characters who aren't Sora, so I don't think that believing that the things he can do in KHIII are everything he can do canonically at that point in time would be a good perspective to have.

-Nameless would need to kill him 4 times (Second Chance, Once More, Auto-Life and then he's dead)
just gonna hop in and say that this is a possible feat for him, seeing as he's done something similar before, where he killed someone 6 different times in 6 different ways with 6 different weapons. all I want to say. not gonna vote lol

just gonna hop in and say that this is a possible feat for him, seeing as he's done something similar before, where he killed someone 6 different times in 6 different ways with 6 different weapons. all I want to say. not gonna vote lol
Hm, interesting.
Let's compare that enemy to Roxas, to see what happens

The Enemy being referred to is Heracles/Berserker, a character from Fate/Stay Night who has to be killed I believe around Nine times before he can actually really die, and iirc each death has to be caused by something technically different i.e. If he is killed by one weapon once, that weapon can't take another life (I could be wrong so correct me if I am on that part.)
Berserker is also a character who stat wise would stomp Archer in almost every area, and was regarded as being one of the strongest Servants in that war (With other contender's for strongest being character's like Artoria/King Arthur and Gilgamesh). Notably though Berserker lack's the regenerative/healing capacity Roxas has, but this could be seen as being offset by how sheerly tanky Berserker was.
Either way I do think that Berserker and Roxas present different issue's for Archer- Mainly, while Roxas is a Skilled and Agile Combatant with a lot of Versatility, Heracles Was a Brute of a Man with insane Stamina, Endurance, Durability, and Strength, that which would easily fold someone with Archer's Parameter's if allowed to hit him at all.

Tl;dr, yes, Archer has faced a opponent who had to be killed multiple times before, but that opponent brings a lot of different things to the table than Roxas does, and Roxas Arguably has more general tools than said opponent. Feel free to correct me on any incorrect info here.

who has to be killed I believe around Nine times before he can actually really die
11 times
each death has to be caused by something technically different i.e. If he is killed by one weapon once, that weapon can't take another life (I could be wrong so correct me if I am on that part.)
has to be a different weapon and a different method of killing from what I remember
Either way I do think that Berserker and Roxas present different issue's for Archer- Mainly, while Roxas is a Skilled and Agile Combatant with a lot of Versatility, Heracles Was a Brute of a Man with insane Stamina, Endurance, Durability, and Strength, that which would easily fold someone with Archer's Parameter's if allowed to hit him at all.
he was actually noted to be incredibly agile as well, as he was able to duck under Sabers sword and counterattack fairly easily. He was a really versatile fighter bordering on completely unfair.

Without any reasoning to back this up this seems seems like a very subjective opinion. Even if Roxas did lose powers applying that to for example a basic Cure spell sounds ridiculous since he was clearly in good fighting condition in KH3.
I mean, i do have a reasoning, but is kinda pointless to talk about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back