• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero(the fate one, not the DMC series) vs Sora (1-9-0)

He cut his arm while Berseker as distrated with Rin, and got hit by surprise, and block his hits for 5-3 seconds before immediality going trown to the ground, they din't really fight.
Just blocking his attack alone will put him at high 6-c considering most servants can't take that face front.
Alter as not using Excalibur Blast or mana bust, so yeah, she was just using her sword skill alone.
Alter can swat a caladbolg with just sword skill alone and bodies berserker with just her sword skills.she only needed mana burst to land the killing blow only due to gods hand.
Ok, he still would get bodied for almost every servant even using they NP, because he still would't be as strong or faster.
He matches saber alter who is as strong as berserker,which is above the current baseline for servants.

Stamina of Servants are practically infinite as long as they have Mana. Oh and what can he do to Nero's NP that make him much weaker?
On the subject of Stamina, Sora doesn't have Infinite Stamina, but his Stamina is pretty absurd. A few feats for his stamina would be:

- Any of the Final Battle's he fight's Barring Re:COM and DDD (In KH1, he fight's a total of 10 different phases back to back against Ansem, with Xemnas producing Similar Numbers, and in Xemnas's case especially Sora's foe was much more powerful than him.)

- The Battle for Hollow Bastion in KH2 and the events leading up to it (He fought numerous battles in a World Comprised of Data back to back, including a final battle against a Notably Strong Heartless Like Virus which out-sped Sora the vast majority of the fight, and soon after having exited the World of Data, he was thrust into fighting multiple waves or Heartless and Nobodies (Nobodies being explicitly shown to be stronger than Heartless in this very game especially), entered battle against the Organization Member Demyx (A character who is substantially stronger than the mere fodder that are Heartless), multiple more waves against Heartless, and the infamous battle where he fought against 1,000 Heartless, and it's only in the cut-scene after said infamous fight where Sora actually show's signs of fatigue, and even after all this he still had the energy in him to fend off some more Heartless, even as he, due to a revelation in the game, did not lethally attack the Heartless, only taking defensive action against them. Keep in mind that Sora has minimal to no rest in between each of these fights, at most having a single moment in a cut-scene to rest and talk with other's.)

- The Endgame of KH3 (Wherein he was forced to fight against a entire Army of Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed (There isn't a proper number of enemies to my knowledge, but the number on screen clearly easily dwarfed the 1,000 Heartless fight- They were fighting likely thousand's upon thousands of enemies non-stop) (Though Sora admittedly had a large amount of help), Proceeded to fight a Notably powerful Heartless 7 Times in a row in order to rescue the fellow Guardian's of Light, had to fight the Demon Tide (A Powerful Conglomerate of Heartless), and then soon after that had to endure multiple battles in a gauntlet against the new organization 13 (Fighting The Riku Replica and Xigbar in one fight, Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord in another fight, followed by a fight against Vanitas and Terra-Xehanort (With Terra-Xehanort being one of the most powerful character's in the series: With Arguably one of the Most Strongest and capable bodies physically combined with a 80+ Year old Mind of a Master of The Keyblade), Saix and Xion in a additional fight (Though Xion did in fact turn her allegience to Sora's side partway through), and then against Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort in another fight (Being 3 of the Previous Final Bosses of the series (2 of them also having been Secret Bosses in other games), they are some of the most formidable characters in the series)), and following that set of battles, he had to fight in another gauntlet against Master Xehanort Himself (Who was using The Entity Kingdom Hearts itself, which is basically the most powerful thing in the series... (Minus power of Friendship Apparently)), and even right after defeating Xehanort, Sora show's absolutely no signs of Fatigue. Even just a handful of these fight's was enough to tire out Aqua a considerable enough amount, a character who was able to fight for 10 or so years in what is essentially KH Hell, with very little rest. And arguably, there is even less time between each of these fights for Sora to catch his Breath, as he's essentially rushing from fight to fight.)

I know this looks like just a bunch of word Salad, but the Tl;dr is, Sora's stamina is borderline Scary, so if Nero has a limited supply of stamina, that would be bad news for her, and even if she has infinite stamina, while Tiring Sora out could be a wincondition, it's not a easy one per say, as Sora would have a considerable amount of time to achieve any Wincondition of his own he would have before actually getting Tired enough for Nero to body him.

Cure magic has been shown to restore stamina in scenes like where Aerith healed Yuffie and where Donald healed Sora in Castle Oblivion, so as long as Sora can cast that magic I don't see him running out of stamina.

1. What? Yeah she does?
Nope, look at the page, it just describes stuff, but no rating (say, Above Average, Genius) is given.

Also yeah that's true, that is mroe of an ability than a skill, but most servants can still fight on par with the likes of Demigods or Japanese Swordsmasters, the former of which usually have several decades to a century of experience depending on if you were immortal, or Japanese Swordmasters, of which they can reach the literal endgame of the entire Nasuverse (Akasha and True Magic) via sheer sword skill alone. It's pretty impressive in its own right
To some degree, although mere age and skill don't correlate well, as most of that experience isn't dedicated to that, and even in cases where that's the case, the skill often stagnates quickly out of only training for the same stuff.

2. What I meant by this is that his Accelerated Development seems to happen over time after countless battles and training with his friends, not mid battle Ultra Instinct stuff. As for in-verse representation, haven't you been doing that this entire time by comparing Sora to other Keyblade masters? Saying that Sora can keep up with other Keyblade Masters despite his age doesn't tell me anything either since I don't know the benchmark of skill for them either. I don't know as much about Kingdom Hearts as you do
Still more impressive than seemingly taking decades to get on such level.

Because this sort of argument is common and I'm backing that side up just in case, I'm sure others have expanded on that about sufficiently by this point, however.

3. Exactly, all of that is the exact same weapon, so saying he can wield 20 different weapons at a time when all of those weapons are a keyblade and he doesn't have 20 arms to wiel them all simultaneously isn't more impresssive as just swinging 1 keyblade around. From the clips you sent me, he's just switching between them constantly
And that's still notable skill, merely using all of them at once means little compared to coordinating positioning while using each one depending on the context.

The triple wielding is certainly impressive when he attacks with them telekinetically but from what you've sent me, he's rarely done that and most of the time he uses them for defense rather than offense
Mainly because the other two Keyblades in that context aren't technically his own, so it's quite context specific, and their usage was mostly offensive from what I've shown IIRC. In any case Sora can innately dual wield, and has even used four blades at once.

As for countering massive danmaku, that's definitely impressive but anyone who has fought Gilgamesh (which Nero has) has dealt with the same thing as well, except Gil's weapons can just 1 shot you depending on what gimmick each weapons have so you can't afford to take any hits. Nero has experience dodging similar attacks, which is a testament to her skill as well. She also upscales from Gawain, who should be comparable to Berserker Lancelot, who also fought and nearly bodied Gil with pure skill alone, only retreating cuz his master was in critical condition
Eh, I recall Gil's stuff is far less organized as he doesn't corner the target nor pushes them to disfavorable positions (which is what Xemnas does while doing that laser dome against Sora while he's on his own), instead just spamming the blades and hoping they do all the work for him. Riku was crippled from a single direct hit from Xemnas shortly after, so it's clear Sora couldn't afford taking a hit here either.

As for being overwhelmed by switching weapons, almost every servant uses a different method of fighting. Sora hasn't done anything that Nero hasn't seen before, and even if she got caught off guard by something, Imperial Priviledge and Aestus Domus Aurea just nerf him to the point that it wouldn't matter and she would adapt
I mean, from what I'm understanding nearly every character in Nasu just focuses on a single weapon or so, anyone else lacks the capability to switch on the fly and just sticks to a single one for a significant amount of time, which is quite different from Sora in general to say the least.
I'll get into the Imperial Privilege and Aestus Domus Aurea stuff later.

Nero is comparable to base Gawain, and Gawain gets several times stronger when boosted by the Sun. Nero fought on par with Sun Boosted Gawain iirc
And Sora could fight someone that could amp up to about a thousand times

That's certainly fair but Imperial Privilege has been able to let her copy things that don't inherently match her class or saint graph, which is basically literally modifying your soul to gain additional abilities. It's certainly possible that this could be applied here
Uh... Sora's powers/memories (and thus skill) are entirely unrelated to the soul, they come from his heart (aka, type 1 concept and type 2 info), and while Nero presumably has powers on such areas, using them to mimic skill without feats both on the stuff involved on that regard, and feats to back up the skill being capable to reach there, especially without the means of practically using them to begin with with the whole Keyblade deal as said before... yeah

6. Imperial Privilege allows her to copy attributes, not moves. So although she can't directly use the move, she can still imitate it with her own in-verse translation of the move with the same aspects and attributes
Thing is that the attributes here basically involve copying Sora's heart, which is uh... no, it's even stated that a heart is beyond what a computer can handle (which is relevant for servants apparently having minds that can process beyond a digital simulation of the cosmology), and in context it was also regarding, well, a computer that also replicated the cosmology.

Now if you're going to claim the cosmology for Nero's purposes here is 8-D or similar, then I'm going to politely ask to remove the Nasu characters from the non-smurf list.

7. I personally have no idea how many layers it is, but if we use the BB scaling then it's probably going to be a lot since Nero > Kiara > BB > Sakurafaces => Divine Spirits who have Authority iirc. There might be a few others in the mix as well
I guess we'll have to wait for Regidian or something.

8. Absorbing environmental mana not only requires verse equalization to absorb Fate's magical energy system, but it also doesn't protect him from debuffs nor does it straight up absorb enemy attacks. Pretty sure Sora's clothes helping him gather magic to use attacks isn't going to protect him from becoming many times weaker and slower while giving Nero an omniboost plus completely ignoring defenses meaning she could potentially 1 shot if he doesn't block, which will become harder and harder the more he's debuffed. Not to mention Nero gains 2 additional noble phantasms that are far stronger than her normal attacks and are spammable, giving Sora an even harder time
I mean, what inherent traits this kind of magic has then?
Going by the description the raw magic has to directly interact with him to trigger the debuffs and whatever, which is different from merely using the magic to use, say, a fire spell, the argument was never that Sora was practically immune to all magical attacks, but only the debuff stuff going by the details given from a glance.

9. From what I've been reading, Sora's just has infinite resurrection? Is that what I'm reading?
If the High-Godly is valid here, yeah, which doesn't appear to be the case from what I'm seeing the discussion so far.

not to mention Nero has inherent magic resistance even without her Mystic Code so that could be another layer of resistances to everything Sora has.
As I'm also implying with Sora's absorption regarding magic stuff, merely resisting "raw" magic and resisting products from magic are quite different things, plus this would be another sort of layer.

NOT TO MENTION I actually read her page about Swordplay wrong. Nero is inherently a pretty mid-swordfighter compared to most other servants since she wasn't a natural warrior when she was alive. However, the reason why she's stated as a great swordswoman on her profile, besides the fact that she's a servant and they get data injected into their brains upon being summoned, is that Imperial Priviledge actually copies the swordsplay and abilities of her enemy, thus allowing her to keep up. That's actually what she used against Gawain in order to fight him. So it's definitely likely that Nero's disadvantags at the beginning of the fight will be negged by this over time by not only being accustomed to Sora's fighting style, but also copying it and supplementing her own swordplay.
Power Mimicry is heavily limited for the sake of NLFs, again, not only this'd require replicating an entire "mind" even beyond what's within her capability as said before, this'd also require to adquire new powers that she has never displayed before. I know this renders Power Mimicry as an ability of little value in matches, but it always was like that for the sake of NLFs.

To some degree, although mere age and skill don't correlate well, as most of that experience isn't dedicated to that, and even in cases where that's the case, the skill often stagnates quickly out of only training for the same stuff.
Age never correlates to skill besides she scales to nameless who has years worth of fighting just fighting experience against equally threats of every kind.
Still more impressive than seemingly taking decades to get on such level.
She can get it mid battle.
Eh, I recall Gil's stuff is far less organized as he doesn't corner the target nor pushes them to disfavorable positions (which is what Xemnas does while doing that laser dome against Sora while he's on his own), instead just spamming the blades and hoping they do all the work for him. Riku was crippled from a single direct hit from Xemnas shortly after, so it's clear Sora couldn't afford taking a hit here either.
He does both during his fight against shirou(a fight he was heavily underestimating) and berserker both of which he does use stuff like that.

Not to mention,gil throws noble phantasms at you each with different powers like teleporting ,homing, intangiblity ,spatial slashing and every power ever,meaning she can't just dodge or parry just half hazardous.
I mean, from what I'm understanding nearly every character in Nasu just focuses on a single weapon or so, anyone else lacks the capability to switch on the fly and just sticks to a single one for a significant amount of time, which is quite different from Sora in general to say the least.
I'll get into the Imperial Privilege and Aestus Domus Aurea stuff later.
Yeah because a regular weapon aint nothing compared to noble phantasm.also Lancelot exists,someone who's skill nero can take,who can fight people like gawain with chopsticks.
Low 1-c amps are nothing compared to high 6-c amps
Uh... Sora's powers/memories (and thus skill) are entirely unrelated to the soul, they come from his heart (aka, type 1 concept and type 2 info), and while Nero presumably has powers on such areas, using them to mimic skill without feats both on the stuff involved on that regard, and feats to back up the skill being capable to reach there, especially without the means of practically using them to begin with with the whole Keyblade deal as said before... yeah
Except literally everyone in nasuverse has type 1 concept and type 2 info,with servants being layered and nero still just as easily takes them.
Now if you're going to claim the cosmology for Nero's purposes here is 8-D or similar, then I'm going to politely ask to remove the Nasu characters from the non-smurf list.
Ignore that,nasu has 6d,possible 8d,everything scales to that.6d keys have 6d hax.and repeat
I guess we'll have to wait for Regidian or something.
I already posted his view on this matter
I mean, what inherent traits this kind of magic has then?
Going by the description the raw magic has to directly interact with him to trigger the debuffs and whatever, which is different from merely using the magic to use, say, a fire spell, the argument was never that Sora was practically immune to all magical attacks, but only the debuff stuff going by the details given from a glance.
He ain't immune to infinite layered hax.also it activates and haxes everyone in range,thats how it works.
If the High-Godly is valid here, yeah, which doesn't appear to be the case from what I'm seeing the discussion so far.
It is I have already addressed it.
As I'm also implying with Sora's absorption regarding magic stuff, merely resisting "raw" magic and resisting products from magic are quite different things, plus this would be another sort of layer.
She resists all types of absorption,from biological,power,and energy
Power Mimicry is heavily limited for the sake of NLFs, again, not only this'd require replicating an entire "mind" even beyond what's within her capability as said before,
What capability,unless you are telling me Sora is smarter than a supercomputer which can process infinite futures,then she just power mimics
this'd also require to adquire new powers that she has never displayed before.
Thats what her power mimicry is ,displaying powers she has never seen,heard or even understood.
I know this renders Power Mimicry as an ability of little value in matches, but it always was like that for the sake of NLFs.
That exception only applies when an actual reason,other than "because reasons" is given which Sora doesnt have here.

1. Fair, but it still doesn't really help him and that's not a skill feat
I could argue that taking selfies while someone is trying to murder you is kinda impressive, but makes sense
2. Luck essentially acts as a skill check toward all moves aimed towards the user. Saber's luck was high enough that she was able to cause Gae Bolg to miss despite its Causality-altering affects. She also used it against Swallow Reversal despite it breaking physics in order to be undodgeable. It's entirely possible that this also applies to other moves as well, but since no other visual novel exists besides Fate/stay night and Fate/hollow ataraxia exist at the moment, it might be difficult to find any other additional sources of material. It should still be a factor in VS Battles, but we don't know how effective it truly is against other attacks
Well, i also don't remember this being a thing in other fate series games, so i not enitirely sure If Luck would help much here.
3. Poggers
aazr0nhlwyb81.jpg

4. I'm referring to Unlimited Blade Works specifically, and ig Heaven's Feel too
Ok
5. Was this in the original Fate route? Cuz I remember Caldabog being able to kill Heracles several times consecutively during the church fight yeah, but I don't remember what happens in the Fate route since I never watched the anime since it's dogshit
Well, in the Fate route Illya kidnapp Shirou, and brings him to her castle, which she would turn him into a Doll, but Saber,Rin and Archer appears to rescue him, and Archer stay behind to fight while the three escape.
The anime version
The VN version

In the church fight, he uses Caldabog and take one live for Berseker, not multiple.
5. Basically what I mean is that switching between 20 different swords isn't equal to wielding all of them simultaneously. He is only wielding 1 at a time in his hands, but he can access his inventory to switch weapons whenever he wants, which isn't a skill feat since the vast majority of these weapons are just other Keyblades and don't have different methods of wielding them. Sure he can telekinetically wield these weapons to slash alongside his actual body, but he doesn't change his fighting style with more swords
Also, Nero can just block his attacks? Just like he can block hers? Nero isn't incompetent
Ahh, i think you got confused, because Sora don't change tô different types of swords, he uses different types of weapons mid combat.
He have Guns, a Cannon, hamners, Drills, a Magical staff, Shields, Ice claws and blades, and his Nano form that is all them combined. Here.
So yeah, he does change his combat style.

6. yup
7. yup
Puy
8. All servants can gather mana from their surroundings in order to sustain themselves. Not to mention, most if not all servant fights on this wiki assumes that they have a contract under a maser, otherwise literally every servant would dematerialize immediately due to not having a source of mana. It's safe to say that Nero can continue fighting so long as her Master continues supplying mana. I'm not sure how this would translate to stamina though
Well, If they use too mana, sometimes they dissapear or tire they master out, so as long Nero don't use too mana she should be fine.
Just blocking his attack alone will put him at high 6-c considering most servants can't take that face front.
Why you changing your argument? You saying first that Shirou fights Berseker, which he never did, he just get smacked down by him, and now you saiying that Shirou is High 6-C, i thing i never argue against It. Like, yeah he is High 6-C, don't change the fight he can't fight Servants normally.
Alter can swat a caladbolg with just sword skill alone
When did she ever done that?
and bodies berserker with just her sword skills.
In that fight, the swadow are pinning down Berseker so he couldn't move, so Alter as able defeat him. Berseker as having his movement halted, and Alter could move to strikes.
And in the anime version, she just spams Excalibur into hercules face, because the movement they fight close range, Berseker as smacked her down.

So no, she din't body him with skill alone.

He matches saber alter who is as strong as berserker,which is above the current baseline for servants.
Shirou have Archer arm, which increase his Power, and Alter as holding back.

Last edited:
Age never correlates to skill besides she scales to nameless who has years worth of fighting just fighting experience against equally threats of every kind.
She don't scale to skill to Nameless.
She can get it mid battle.
Give a example of her doing so, pls.
Not to mention,gil throws noble phantasms at you each with different powers like teleporting ,homing, intangiblity ,spatial slashing and every power ever,meaning she can't just dodge or parry just half hazardous.
Like when he ever done that? He just spams swords at you, when did he ever uses they individual powers togheter?
Yeah because a regular weapon aint nothing compared to noble phantasm.
That's not his argument, what?
also Lancelot exists,someone who's skill nero can take,who can fight people like gawain with chopsticks.
When did Nero ever fights Lancelot?
Low 1-c amps are nothing compared to high 6-c amps
What?
Except literally everyone in nasuverse has type 1 concept and type 2 info,with servants being layered and nero still just as easily takes them.
That don't change anything for his argument, that Sora powers don't comes from his Soul, so Nero can't copy.
Ignore that,nasu has 6d,possible 8d,everything scales to that.6d keys have 6d hax.and repeat
Cool i Will, this argument confuses me anyway.
He ain't immune to infinite layered hax.also it activates and haxes everyone in range,thats how it works.
Which she don't have Infinite layered hax.
It is I have already addressed it.
But you also never posted evidence proving that you right, you just claiming stuff, not actually proving that is true.
What capability,unless you are telling me Sora is smarter than a supercomputer which can process infinite futures,then she just power mimics
Nero is not smarter than a supercomputer, so lmao.
Thats what her power mimicry is ,displaying powers she has never seen,heard or even understood.
NFL, yeah.
That exception only applies when an actual reason,other than "because reasons" is given which Sora doesnt have here.
Sora have reasons, you just ignore them.

Yeah, you making zero sense every time you say stuff. 🙈

Why you changing your argument? You saying first that Shirou fights Berseker, which he never did, he just get smacked down by him, and now you saiying that Shirou is High 6-C, i thing i never argue against It. Like, yeah he is High 6-C, don't change the fight he can't fight Servants normally.
He cut of his arm and blocks his hits only while wielding caliburn,which is what he scales to.
When did she ever done that?
In the bad end.where we can choose to use the caladbolg.
In that fight, the swadow are pinning down Berseker so he couldn't move, so Alter as able defeat him. Berseker as having his movement halted, and Alter could move to strikes.
And in the anime version, she just spams Excalibur into hercules face, because the movement they fight close range, Berseker as smacked her down.
Yeah no, the vn explicitly,says she can cut berserker skin like nothing and that they were equally strong.
So no, she din't body him with skill alone.
She literally did,it was stated she broke through his guard multiple times in the vn without her mana burst.
Shirou have Archer arm, which increase his Power, and Alter as holding back.
archer arm isn't an amp,considering kirei beat him in the same route,only nps are.

Alter is explicitly stated to never hesitate nor hold back unlike saber.so no.

also 90% of servants are below the value with shirou scaling above the value,making him one of the stronger ap in the verse.

She don't scale to skill to Nameless.
They both got equally stomped by nameless,unless you can prove me they are different skilled by actual feats.
Give a example of her doing so, pls.
I don't need to,her skill explicitly stated that,what she is capable of,you need to prove me that she cant.
Like when he ever done that? He just spams swords at you, when did he ever uses they individual powers togheter?
Lancet vs gilgamesh in fate zero where halfway through literally every attack he launched was a homing weapon.
That's not his argument, what?
I just gave him a reason why they don't just a pick up a weapon.
When did Nero ever fights Lancelot?
She fights Lancelot who is explicitly stated to equally skilled to gawain
Yeah why do you think there is no ap stomp past tier 2 that's why.
That don't change anything for his argument, that Sora powers don't comes from his Soul, so Nero can't copy.
It can come from literally anywhere and nero can still copy it.
Which she don't have Infinite layered hax.
She does,i already addressed that.
But you also never posted evidence proving that you right, you just claiming stuff, not actually proving that is true.
Thats because I am sick and tired of repeating the same thing again and again.anything i said i have addressed,I have already given an answer in this very thread
Nero is not smarter than a supercomputer, so lmao.
She can literally mimic suzuka gozen skill which would make her smarter than a alien supercomputer that can calculate all possible futures and she has reality marble-like are and magic circuits each of which is superior to futuristic suepercomputer
NFL, yeah.
The literal description fo her skill says she can learn to ride a plane,you know something a roman emperor should have no idea what a plane is.
Sora have reasons, you just ignore them.
No he doesn't nothing you have stated,that is.

He ain't immune to infinite layered hax.
I am not that interested in the match itself, but I am interested in the hax layers for the Nasuverse characters, considering that even the supporters themselves can't decide where they scale. I continously see claims of them scaling to infinite layers, but I have never seen an accepted revision about that, and even in that same post you linked Regidian said that they scale to that because of an infinite amount of gods with Authorities, but later didn't provide a link to the revision in which such thing was accepted.
Is there even a revision mentioning the layers of resistence/potency they have, apart from the one Bob linked previously? Because if not, layers shouldn't even brought up if not accepted.

He cut of his arm and blocks his hits only while wielding caliburn,which is what he scales to.
Ok, he still din't fight Berseker.
In the bad end.where we can choose to use the caladbolg.
Which bad end?
Yeah no, the vn explicitly,says she can cut berserker skin like nothing and that they were equally strong.
She literally did,it was stated she broke through his guard multiple times in the vn without her mana burst.
You gonna ignore the fact that the Shadow as holding Berseker in place, so he couldn't move, making Alter chances of hitting way more likely?

Like, i never argue that they are equal, i argue that because of the Shadow help, she as able to defeat him, she never in fact defeat him alone by herself.
Só she din't kill him with only skill.
archer arm isn't an amp,considering kirei beat him in the same route,only nps are.
Kirei, who also High 6-C, and Shirou, who as injured and his mind as broking down.
And that don't really disprove that Archer Arm increase his power.
Alter is explicitly stated to never hesitate nor hold back unlike saber.so no.
She did trought, she don't use mana bust one moment on they fight. But you keep ignoring my arguments😓

also 90% of servants are below the value with shirou scaling above the value,making him one of the stronger ap in the verse.
Why?
They both got equally stomped by nameless,unless you can prove me they are different skilled by actual feats.
Huh? You claim that Nero scale to Nameless in skill, then say she gets stomped by him in skill?
And Sora is fairly skilled with his keyblade and formchanges, here is a example.

I don't need to,her skill explicitly stated that,what she is capable of,you need to prove me that she cant.
I saying when did she ever gain skill mid combat, you need to prove that she does do It.
Lancet vs gilgamesh in fate zero where halfway through literally every attack he launched was a homing weapon.
Gonna ignore this, since is not relevant.
I just gave him a reason why they don't just a pick up a weapon.
Which he never asked why.
She fights Lancelot who is explicitly stated to equally skilled to gawain
When?
Yeah why do you think there is no ap stomp past tier 2 that's why.
No, i asking what you talking about with the Amp stuff.

It can come from literally anywhere and nero can still copy it.
NFL
She does,i already addressed that.
She does not, i already adressed that.

Thats because I am sick and tired of repeating the same thing again and again.anything i said i have addressed,I have already given an answer in this very thread
But i asking for evidence, you never put evidence that Nero can Neg High-Godly story imortality, just the concept and information.
She can literally mimic suzuka gozen skill which
She can't, Trichiliocosm is a Noble Phantasm, Nero can't copy NP.
reality marble-like are and magic circuits each of which is superior to futuristic suepercomputer
Never mind that don't really mean much about Nero intelect.
From the type moon wiki:
That's zero mention about being superior to a futurístic computer, gonna have to provide some evidence.
The literal description fo her skill says she can learn to ride a plane,you know something a roman emperor should have no idea what a plane is.
Cool, still NFL to say she can copy Sora skill, which she never shown to.
No he doesn't nothing you have stated,that is.
He does, Sora keyblade powers is different from Servant skill, so saying she can copy would need more proof, since she never shown to copy something sumiliar to Sora skillset.

Ok, he still din't fight Berseker.
That isn't the point,the point is shirou only scale to servants with nps.
Which bad end?
This one
You gonna ignore the fact that the Shadow as holding Berseker in place, so he couldn't move, making Alter chances of hitting way more likely?
They are equally strong
Like, i never argue that they are equal, i argue that because of the Shadow help, she as able to defeat him, she never in fact defeat him alone by herself.
Só she din't kill him with only skill.
Actually she can,you have zero proof why she can't
Kirei, who also High 6-C, and Shirou, who as injured and his mind as broking down.
And that don't really disprove that Archer Arm increase his power.
Kirei only gets high 6-c with amps which he didn't have in the fight.
She did trought, she don't use mana bust one moment on they fight. But you keep ignoring my arguments😓
Bruh
Because the value comes from base gawain,someone who is on par with karna and would practically stomp any normal servant,saber is on par with gawain and saber alter is above both of them and shirou scales to them in base strength,alter is stronger than shirou with mana burst.

You know what this is a huge argument that is completely unnecessary.so dont reply

Huh? You claim that Nero scale to Nameless in skill, then say she gets stomped by him in skill?
I meant gawain,not nameless both of whom got stomped by gawain
And Sora is fairly skilled with his keyblade and formchanges, here is a example.

Can he do anything that is reality breaking,if not he ain't counting here
I saying when did she ever gain skill mid combat, you need to prove that she does do It.
The skill description says she would figure out stuff instantly.

"Let's say one day Nero decided "I can pilot a jet! It is nothing, just adjust the plane according to altitude, not too different from the jet chariot I invented!" And just like that, she would figure out how to pilot the plane....

Just like that means instantly

Also she cant use it beforehand as she has short attention span and headache meaning she kinda has to get it mid battle.

During the fight against rider,she gains the skill riding to ride the boat and she learns martial arts in the middle of the fight against Li shuwen.
Gonna ignore this, since is not relevant.
Actually it is,can Sora dodge danmaku which all have homing on them?
Which he never asked why.
And why does it matter to you that I said that to him.
I meant gawain who is equally skilled as Lancelot.
She does not, i already adressed that.
You didn't,if you did then give me th post number.
But i asking for evidence, you never put evidence that Nero can Neg High-Godly story imortality, just the concept and information.
You said history,so not really sure where the story immortality part came from.
She can't, Trichiliocosm is a Noble Phantasm, Nero can't copy NP.
Trichiliocosm is also a skill,hence nero can copy it.
That's zero mention about being superior to a futurístic computer, gonna have to provide some evidence.
It kinda doesn't matter as nero can already mimic trichiliocosm,but case files mentions that magic circuits of luvia quality can surpass supercomputers.
Cool, still NFL to say she can copy Sora skill, which she never shown to.
He does, Sora keyblade powers is different from Servant skill, so saying she can copy would need more proof, since she never shown to copy something sumiliar to Sora skilled

Prove it to me,you said she can't do it,you said she cant because Sora ability is based on concept type 1 and info type 2,which I proved she can.

Give me an actual reason instead of saying "no she cant"

You know what this is a huge argument that is completely unnecessary.so dont reply
Ok, your arguments are pretty bad, so i don't exactly want to do It anyway.
I meant gawain,not nameless both of whom got stomped by gawain
Because of the Numeral of the Saint skill, which increase his power by three times, making him stronger than then, is not matter of only skill.

Regardless, by feats, Nameless would is more skilled than Nero, she don't have much going for her compared to him. Nameless is the Guy here.
Can he do anything that is reality breaking,if not he ain't counting here
Why? If you talking about Tsubame gaeshi and Gae Bolg thing, even trought Saber artoria deal with both, that would't scale to Nero.
Is not a matter of who is more skilled, even If i more skilled than this guy, that doesnt mean i can do the same stuff than he can.
The skill description says she would figure out stuff instantly.

"Let's say one day Nero decided "I can pilot a jet! It is nothing, just adjust the plane according to altitude, not too different from the jet chariot I invented!" And just like that, she would figure out how to pilot the plane....

Just like that means instantly

Also she cant use it beforehand as she has short attention span and headache meaning she kinda has to get it mid battle.

During the fight against rider,she gains the skill riding to ride the boat and she learns martial arts in the middle of the fight against Li shuwen.
I din't exactly ask If the skill is intantly trought...

Anyway, i don't remember any of that, so lets you right now.
Actually it is,can Sora dodge danmaku which all have homing on them?
Nero don't have Danmaku, so not really relevant, no.
And why does it matter to you that I said that to him.
Because i debunking you arguments.
I meant gawain who is equally skilled as Lancelot.
So going back to your first post, you said that Lancelot can fight Gawain with chopsticks, and Nero can copy Lancelot skills, is that correct?
Depending on the answer, i gonna point out the problem.
You didn't,if you did then give me th post number.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/nero-...ot, and i pretty sure Nero is not one of them.

You reply to me actually, but when i asked you to clarify what you mean, you din't.
You said history,so not really sure where the story immortality part came from.
Wow, very mature of you 😕
I did mean history, can you show me Scan of her negging history immortaly?
Trichiliocosm is also a skill,hence nero can copy it.
Is not, no.
Is only a skill in FGO, which is just a game mechanic.
It kinda doesn't matter as nero can already mimic trichiliocosm
lmao, ignoring that she can't, i really doubt that she would It, and would be effective.
,but case files mentions that magic circuits of luvia quality can surpass supercomputers.
Does It now? Because Lívia and Nero are not really comparable, and that still would't give Nero more inteligence than Sora.
Prove it to me,you said she can't do it,you said she cant because Sora ability is based on concept type 1 and info type 2,which I proved she can.
I never said that.
Give me an actual reason instead of saying "no she cant"
Power Mimicry is the ability to copy the powers and abilities of others through various mechanisms. The methods by which these are copied and any limitations - such as being restricted to only a certain kind of powers - vary depending on the character, but they generally need to see the power in action before they are able to copy it. Some characters can even apply this ability to martial and physical techniques, copying the fighting styles of others.
It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can copy anything used against them; even if they can copy the functions of the ability, they may not be able to copy its full destructive power.
From the page for Power Mimicry.

Even trought she could copy Sora swordmanship, she would't be able to copy when Sora change weapons, like Hammers, Guns, shields, yo-yos, etc etc.
Sora shotlocks, which is unique to his keyblades Nero would't be able to copy.
Sora Magic spells too, she would't be able to copy, like his healing spell, or the other ones, because is Magic.
She would't be able to copy Sora summons too.
since he can summon only using a item.
And also any If his passive abilities, since Nero never shown copying this specifics abilities.

So while she can copy Servants skill, and other mundane stuff, since imperial privilegie never shown to copy this type of powers above, is NFL to assume that she can.

Ok, i think would be more productive to put Sora and Nero advatanges here, before we continue.

Authority being layered is already accepted,we dont need a crt for every layers
You do, in fact that's why some chinamen were limited from just claiming some spots in the top 10 strongests lists, layers in themselves are by definition high tiered hax, as much CRTs for Universal Energy Systems are the standard nowadays too.

Again they aren't using hax,its skill,if you don't like it then prove it with a crt.
A verse can claim whatever, but what's skill or just an ability for our purposes is different, the current standards go against that being combat skill to begin with.

Can he do that while he is ftl compared to immeasurable speed.
Again, this is an outlier incarnate, and so it can't be used.

From The skill description

"Let's say one day Nero decided "I can pilot a jet! It is nothing, just adjust the plane according to altitude, not too different from the jet chariot I invented!" And just like that, she would figure out how to pilot the plane."
Again, the issue isn't only Nero "copying" the experience, but also having the means to replicate it, for example, knowning all martial arts is irrelevant if the character in question doesn't have the physiology intended for that. I've already gone over how the Power Mimicry is simply too lacking to compensate, even knowning how Sora swings the Keyblade would barely matter as his fighting style also relies on expanding its range with sharp light, let alone teleporting it around for multiple purposes.

Again that your own opinion,keep it with yourself,that aint a blatant outlier,its just a skill feat
I mean, ultimately arguments rely on an opinion, otherwise we'd all be on an agreement to begin with. If it wasn't an outlier she'd just be Immeasurable, which'd also defeat the point of that being notable as well.

If I had a penny for every thing i repeated in this thread.

1.he is busy so are most of the supporters
2.the crt i outdated as it was made 2 year prior to the comment.
That's fair and all, but until then there's no CRT to back up your claims on layers either, you need a CRT for those as said before.

Again keep your opinions to yourself,stuff like that is accepted both on dante and kratos page,this is no different
Citations please? I recall on Dante's case this sort of stuff is just ignored, for instance.

Absorption..
Absorption is a quite varied power in general, namely on it being like Power Nullification and it not inherently covering any ability whatsoever, so I'll ask for more details on this resistance.

I am not that interested in the match itself, but I am interested in the hax layers for the Nasuverse characters, considering that even the supporters themselves can't decide where they scale. I continously see claims of them scaling to infinite layers, but I have never seen an accepted revision about that, and even in that same post you linked Regidian said that they scale to that because of an infinite amount of gods with Authorities, but later didn't provide a link to the revision in which such thing was accepted.
Is there even a revision mentioning the layers of resistence/potency they have, apart from the one Bob linked previously? Because if not, layers shouldn't even brought up if not accepted.
Nero > Kiara > BB > other Sakurafaces > Divine Authority

It's a few layers

Nero:
  • Resist most of Sora hax, include magic spells
  • Can gain basically all servant skills, but mostly will get skill likes Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics
  • Would be able to discern Sora swordmanship
  • Can ressurect herself up to 3 times, but she have to activate first every time
  • Aestus Domus Aurea can power Nero up and lower Sora status, and can also ignore defense
Sora:

• Can resist all Nero hax
  • Have better range with all of his weapons
  • Can telerport
  • Arguarbly more skilled
  • Is way more versality, with a bunch of weapons, techniques and different attacks like the shotlock command
  • Can heal himself with potion and healing magic
  • Can most likely outstamina Nero
  • Using a Kupo coin, he can ressurect himself
  • Panacea can negate status induncement
  • Can increse his power when low in health
  • Can increse his durability when low in health
  • Can survive any fatal attack, unless he already in low health
  • Can survive any combo and not die
  • Passively recovers health
  • Can summon allies to help, which also protects him from dying
  • Better mobility
Probally have more, but i am lazy now.

Last edited:
Nero:
  • Resist most of Sora hax, include magic spells
  • Can gain basically all servant skills, but mostly will get skill likes Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics
  • Would be able to discern Sora swordmanship
  • Can ressurect herself up to 3 times, but she have to activate first every time
  • Aestus Domus Aurea can power Nero up and lower Sora status, and can also ignore defense
Sora:
  • Can resist all Nero Hax
  • Have better range with all of his weapons
  • Can telerport
  • Arguarbly more skilled
  • Is way more versality, with a bunch of weapons, techniques and different attacks like the shotlock command
  • Can heal himself with potion and healing magic
  • Can most likely outstamina Nero
  • Panacea can negate status induncement
  • Can increse his power when low in health
  • Can increse his durability when low in health
  • Can survive any fatal attack, unless he already in low health
  • Can survive any combo and not die
  • Passively recovers health
  • Can summon allies to help, which also protects him from dying
  • Better mobility
Probally have more, but i am lazy now.
Nero doesn't have any hax

and are potions and medicines considered standard equipment or optional?

You do, in fact that's why some chinamen were limited from just claiming some spots in the top 10 strongests lists, layers in themselves are by definition high tiered hax, as much CRTs for Universal Energy Systems are the standard nowadays too.
What you need to prove is that layers works,not the amount of layers.considering stuff like bleach soul hax and othe hax without number of layers exists.
A verse can claim whatever, but what's skill or just an ability for our purposes is different, the current standards go against that being combat skill to begin with.
Again that's a random blog,that hasn't been accepted so yeah,here's a actual crt of someone cutting concepts with chopsticks and dodging supersonic blows while being human level,which was made by mods and accepted by two other moderators.

Again, this is an outlier incarnate, and so it can't be used.
It ain't,its a feat.kratos can block infinite speed while being ftl.
Again, the issue isn't only Nero "copying" the experience, but also having the means to replicate it, for example, knowning all martial arts is irrelevant if the character in question doesn't have the physiology intended for that. I've already gone over how the Power Mimicry is simply too lacking to compensate, even knowning how Sora swings the Keyblade would barely matter as his fighting style also relies on expanding its range with sharp light, let alone teleporting it around for multiple purposes.
She also replicates the required physiology too,she can replicate divinity which is based on the spiritual core and can only be given by being a demigods hell her skill acknowledges this

"Imperial Privilege (皇帝特権, Kōtei Tokken?, localized as "Emperor's Prerogative"EX) is an ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity)."
I mean, ultimately arguments rely on an opinion, otherwise we'd all be on an agreement to begin with. If it wasn't an outlier she'd just be Immeasurable, which'd also defeat the point of that being notable as well.
Because blocking a single immeasurable hit doesnt make you immeasurable speed.
That's fair and all, but until then there's no CRT to back up your claims on layers either, you need a CRT for those as said before.
No there isn't point me a single crt whose main purpose is to name the number of layer in the last year.
Some random guy ignoring this,doens't mean anything,mods have accepted as in the rezero crt.
Absorption is a quite varied power in general, namely on it being like Power Nullification and it not inherently covering any ability whatsoever, so I'll ask for more details on this resistance.
She can resist absorbing biological, spiritual core which contain concepts and information and all types of energy and magic.

What you need to prove is that layers works,not the amount of layers.considering stuff like bleach soul hax and othe hax without number of layers exists.
On the contrary, the amount of layers is naturally a big thing, in fact that's what a good chunk of this match boils down to. Something without a confirmed number of layers by definition is baseline (aka, a single layer above non-layered hax), so that does no favors.

Again that's a random blog,that hasn't been accepted so yeah,here's a actual crt of someone cutting concepts with chopsticks and dodging supersonic blows while being human level,which was made by mods and accepted by two other moderators.

It's currently accepted by multiple mods, look at the comments, it was written by a former VSBW mod too even.
That's just skill scaling, you could remove the chopsticks part and it'd be the same, the overall point is mere scaling than relying on what's actually done beyond merely being considered above someone else skill-wise.

It ain't,its a feat.kratos can block infinite speed while being ftl.
Something something aim dodging, and Kratos can amp to Infinite even in the non-infinite key looking at the profile

She also replicates the required physiology too,she can replicate divinity which is based on the spiritual core and can only be given by being a demigods hell her skill acknowledges this

"Imperial Privilege (皇帝特権, Kōtei Tokken?, localized as "Emperor's Prerogative"EX) is an ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity)."
NLF lmao, this has no feats on copying something with the same attributes and characteristics as Sora's stuff as said multiple times before.

Because blocking a single immeasurable hit doesnt make you immeasurable speed.
Depends on context, if she merely fought someone immeasurable in general without further context I'd have to question this, for example.

No there isn't point me a single crt whose main purpose is to name the number of layer in the last year.
This.

Some random guy ignoring this,doens't mean anything,mods have accepted as in the rezero crt.
Azontr has been treated as a reliable evaluator when it comes to skill stuff, not even the mods have particularly objected on Azontr's regard. I've also already gone on your ReZero claim overall being misleading and in reality just being a skill scaling chain than specifically only relying on using a mere power as a inherently impressive skill thing to scale someone above the other.

She can resist absorbing biological, spiritual core which contain concepts and information and all types of energy and magic.
"All types of energy and magic" is a blatant NLF.

Last edited:
I'll just put this flatly in regards to the continued brought up idea of a character with Finite speed blocking a Infinite Speed or Immeasurable Speed character:
By sheer definition, a character with Infinite speed would be moving infinitely faster than any character in a lower speed tier, even MFTL+. They would perceive such character's as simply being frozen, no matter how fast said MFTL+ Character's are moving. The same would be said for Immeasurable Speed Character's- They perceive Infinite Speed Character's as well as Finite Tiered Character's as completely frozen in the given instance where they are moving at their Immeasurable Speed. Inherently the idea of blocking a attack from a character who you couldn't even react to is flawed, and that is the case here. Even if one attempted to predict where they are going to strike, they could easily just, reposition to hit you elsewhere and you would have literally no way of handling that.

Thus, if a Character that is of a finite tier is blocking a attack from a Infinite or Immeasurable speed character, then either A, their tier is wrong and they should be that speed tier, or B, it is a Nonsensical Outlier that should be discarded. If you would like to question this, please read The Speed Explanation Page for our Site, particularly the further explanations which delves into how Infinite and Immeasurable Speed function compared to finite speed. But yeah, the argument of a Finite Speed Character blocking a attack from a Infinite or Immeasurable Speed character goes against the very way that Speed Works, and cannot be used for any sort of Skill purposes. While being able to block attack's from a higher speed tier is possible and notable (For Example, if a character in FTL+ can block attack's from a MFTL character through insight, deduction, prediction, etc.), the jump to Infinite and Beyond is too great.

I'll just put this flatly in regards to the continued brought up idea of a character with Finite speed blocking a Infinite Speed or Immeasurable Speed character:
By sheer definition, a character with Infinite speed would be moving infinitely faster than any character in a lower speed tier, even MFTL+. They would perceive such character's as simply being frozen, no matter how fast said MFTL+ Character's are moving. The same would be said for Immeasurable Speed Character's- They perceive Infinite Speed Character's as well as Finite Tiered Character's as completely frozen in the given instance where they are moving at their Immeasurable Speed. Inherently the idea of blocking a attack from a character who you couldn't even react to is flawed, and that is the case here. Even if one attempted to predict where they are going to strike, they could easily just, reposition to hit you elsewhere and you would have literally no way of handling that.

Thus, if a Character that is of a finite tier is blocking a attack from a Infinite or Immeasurable speed character, then either A, their tier is wrong and they should be that speed tier, or B, it is a Nonsensical Outlier that should be discarded. If you would like to question this, please read The Speed Explanation Page for our Site, particularly the further explanations which delves into how Infinite and Immeasurable Speed function compared to finite speed. But yeah, the argument of a Finite Speed Character blocking a attack from a Infinite or Immeasurable Speed character goes against the very way that Speed Works, and cannot be used for any sort of Skill purposes. While being able to block attack's from a higher speed tier is possible and notable (For Example, if a character in FTL+ can block attack's from a MFTL character through insight, deduction, prediction, etc.), the jump to Infinite and Beyond is too great.
if I know that my opponent is gonna a try a particular move and I have already covered that move,then it kinda doens't matter whether he attacks at ftl or immeasurable speed,the block has already done.

Also that rule only applies to character with immeasurable speed,not against people with ftl speed but have a immeasurable speed attack.

Last edited:
Authority being layered is already accepted,we dont need a crt for every layers
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you claim that the scaling chain of character is like this:
Nero > Kiara > BB > other Sakurafaces > Divine Authority

Then no CRT is needed since it's a basic "my hax is stronger then yours" situation, and as long as every supporter agrees with it there is no problem. But the moment you try to make an extraordinary claim like "X character have Infinite layered hax" than you need a CRT to get it accepted, and it's not really something that is up to debate since that's how this wiki worked since forever ago. Otherwise, I could say that Sora have Infinite layers too without any evidence to back that up, and you couldn't say anything about it.
If you claim that they have Infinite layers, than you need to back up that information, especially considering that if the reasoning is actually what Regidian said than it's definitely a reasoning that needs to be evaluated. So, as long as you can't provide evidence of your claims that Nero have Infinite layered hax, the layers said above by Mickey1940 should be considered the correct ones.

Also, for the whole stuff about her dodging Immeasurable speed attacks, she manage to do it because she herself have Immeasurable combat speed, not because of sheer skills. Saying that she is slower but managed to dodge it thanks to skills not only is wrong because our standards doesn't accept a Massively FTL+ character dodging a Immeasurable speed attack as explained by TheKingStrategist, but it also goes against what is already in the profile.

And one last thing, claiming that a character can use Power Mimicry to copy any ability is a huge NLF, especially considering that Sora's abilities comes from his Heart and the Keyblade, both things that would be impossible for her to mimic in the first place.

For the rest I am neutral.

does Sora resist soul manipulation?
Soul Manipulation isn't listed anywhere on Sora's profile including the Resistances. It's also not listed on the Keyblade and Heart pages which is kinda weird since Aqua has Soul Manipulation listed among her Resistances with a justification that should scale to Sora. He does have a Resistance for getting his soul erased from existence though.

Reid using chopsticks to cut concepts is still a ability, not combat skill. Someone try to translate to combat ability in another, and people just shot down that ability very easily.

And the Ram feat is going to a CRT to be removed, don't worry about It.

if the reasoning is actually what Regidian said than it's definitely a reasoning that needs to be evaluated. So, as long as you can't provide evidence of your claims that Nero have Infinite layered hax,
I have been searching for the scan but no luck,so yeah
the layers said above by Mickey1940 should be considered the correct ones.
nero should have 32 layers just based on the fact that there is 31 divine spirits with divine core ,and dozens more if we add every god from the series,as bb authority is stated to superior to every god's authority on the planet

So she comfortably scale above him

Also, for the whole stuff about her dodging Immeasurable speed attacks, she manage to do it because she herself have Immeasurable combat speed, not because of sheer skills. Saying that she is slower but managed to dodge it thanks to skills not only is wrong because our standards doesn't accept a Massively FTL+ character dodging a Immeasurable speed attack as explained by TheKingStrategist, but it also goes against what is already in the profile.
The feat doesn't even come from her,its from servnat artoria who dodged Sasaki immeasurable speed blow,nero can mimic instincts required for such a feat.

Besides I wasn't arguing that she had immeasurable speed,I was arguing she can get instinctive reaction strong enough to block immeasurable speed attacks.
And one last thing, claiming that a character can use Power Mimicry to copy any ability is a huge NLF, especially considering that Sora's abilities comes from his Heart and the Keyblade, both things that would be impossible for her to mimic in the first place.
What she has isn't power mimicry,but reactive evolution,her ability allows her to replicate anything she wants to based on her own ability.

If she sees someone teleporting,then she can say"I can do that too" and can gain the ability to teleport.she can use this to also mimic skills from others,but she can also do it to gain simply skill or abilities.

if I know that my opponent is gonna a try a particular move and I have already covered that move,then it kinda doens't matter whether he attacks at ftl or immeasurable speed,the block has already done.

Also that rule only applies to character with immeasurable speed,not against people with ftl speed but have a immeasurable speed attack.
Like I said, even if a character of a lower tier predicted the enemies attack, the enemy could simply do a different attack, and they would simply be too fast for someone to react to. Think of it like a instant movement- In literally 0 seconds, the enemy is going to attack. Even if you block their attack by predicting where it will be well beforehand, in 0 seconds they have already moved to use a different move that bypasses your guard. Since you are finite in speed, you cannot move in 0 seconds, ergo you cannot react.

nero should have 32 layers just based on the fact that there is 31 divine spirits with divine core ,and dozens more if we add every god from the series,as bb authority is stated to superior to every god's authority on the planet

So she comfortably scale above him
Uh... it seems 30ish layers wasn't currently accepted by the staff to begin with either as said before. Please cite a CRT where that got accepted otherwise.

Merely relying on how many characters with X thing are on the verse makes me find the premise as sus, especially when it seems heavily implied in the discussion so far that most characters at such level can fight each other at all.

And how is Sora gonna counter Nero's NP that will make him really weak as long as its up. I dont think MMC Servants would have mana problems.

Not sure, his only option would be to use panacea to return back to normal, use his healing itens to keep healing, or last long enough until Nero NP ends.

Her NP is definitily a wincon trought, since is gonna be a little hard for Sora to keep going.
And how is Sora gonna counter Nero's NP that will make him really weak as long as its up.
I kinda already respond to you.

He also very good at blocking and dodging, he can do that too.
I dont think MMC Servants would have mana problems.
Why?

Last edited:
Sora's already dealt with having massive gap's in power between himself and his foe against his favor before, and Roxas (Who is his Nobody, who's experiences became Sora's own), was able to fight against Xion at a time where she was essentially absorbing all his power, so Sora isn't really a stranger to having to deal with his own stats being inferior to his foe's, and he's even had to deal with his Maximum Health literally being lowered, and still was capable of dealing with that endeavor. Combine that as well with Panacea's being able to undo this effect, and Sora's insanely high stamina, I'm confident that Nero would likely run out proper Mana for keeping up Aestus Domus Aurea before Sora become's too hindered by the effects to continue fighting.

Back