• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Great upgrade a level of wizards

Partially bypassed, and as we have discussed before, I think this is probably (mostly) unique to this curse, as we don't see any other spells with the same effect.
I don't think this spell is designed for Hax, because after Harry was hit by a spell under a protective counter spell, he felt the impact and momentum.

Partially bypassed, and as we have discussed before, I think this is probably (mostly) unique to this curse, as we don't see any other spells with the same effect.
We still have different opinion of this yeah.
Do you mean when Credence cut through Newt's shield in Secrets of Dumbledore? If so, I think this was most likely a spell specifically designed to cut through shields, and not applicable to combat.
Yes. I Strongly doubt that it is, as no spell has been shown to be designed to just outright cut through shield spells before. And judging by the wand shinning in a orange light, it's clearly him using his obscurus by channeling through his wand as the very same colors are shown from the tip of his wand when he uses his obscurus.
This is exactly my point; a barrage of spells, where each individual spell isn't powerful enough to destroy the shield, can take town shield charms. This means that offensive spells don't necessarily scale to the durability of shield charms, because when they are talking about breaking through shields, they could very well be talking about doing it with this method.
But then there's my point. Grindelwald is much more powerful than anyone who casted a spell at him. But combined with lower ap of the mid-high tier group can reach a lvl that's enough to crack grindelwalds shield charm. But if wizards with equal power attacked one another, they would only block a single spell per shield charm as a single shield won't keep up for the following spells cause it alerady blocked a something that's just as powerful as it is.

1) Wizards can teleport no more than a few cities away, I think, because it says here that Voldemort needs to fly over the sea so that he can teleport to the Malfoy estate:

Harry knew it; his scar was bursting with the pain of it, and he could feel Voldemort flying through the sky from far away, over a dark and stormy sea, and soon he would be close enough to Apparate to them, and Harry could see no way out.
Contiental Apparition is a thing but only the most skilled wizards in apparition can perform such feat without getting splinched.

You're being fair. But I noticed a detail to which I provided proof from the script that Dumbledore is successfully fighting with Credence physically, and we know that Credence and Obscure are connected. That is, I think if Credence' magical power is directly proportional to his physical strength, then most likely we can also scale Dumbledore to this value, since he won Credence on pure physical strength:
Credence, frustrated, lashes out, lightning fast, and for a moment, he and Dumbledore duel at kinetic speed.
Dumbledore defends easily when Credence fires a VOLLEY of EXPLOSIVE SPELLS, which Dumbledore weathers before he stretches out his hand and hits Credence with a spell that sends him reeling backward, causing a black, kinetic mass to erupt from his body.
"Kinetic speed" means that they are moving their body quickly.
According to the video you sent, Credence's wands are already activated, so him pushing Dumbledore back could be the result of one of his spells causing environmental destruction at the time.
Although I may be nitpicking the details, I have not seen much evidence supporting it thus far.

Yes, there is an indication that he reflects spells with his skin, BUT ALSO because he is physically too strong.
Yeah, he's physically strong because of his inherited strength, not because magic made him stronger.

At this point, I believe we have all made our points. It is time to have staff evaluate them, or this thread will never end. Gendolfgg1 should invite the staff to join this thread.

"Kinetic speed" means that they are moving their body quickly.
According to the video you sent, Credence's wands are already activated, so him pushing Dumbledore back could be the result of one of his spells causing environmental destruction at the time.
Although I may be nitpicking the details, I have not seen much evidence supporting it thus far.
Yes, that's exactly what happens in the video. I just don't see Credence or Albus using any magic. At a minimum, the earth's fault occurs when they enter a confrontation at speed. Credence, previously in the form of an Obscure, could also destroy buildings only by flying next to them. I think it's about the same here.
Yeah, he's physically strong because of his inherited strength, not because magic made him stronger.
Perhaps, but I would also like you to appreciate the point I mentioned above, where Albus and Gellert began to absorb each other's powers
At this point, I believe we have all made our points. It is time to have staff evaluate them, or this thread will never end. Gendolfgg1 should invite the staff to join this thread.
Okay, yes, I think in the near future

Yes, that's exactly what happens in the video. I just don't see Credence or Albus using any magic. At a minimum, the earth's fault occurs when they enter a confrontation at speed. Credence, previously in the form of an Obscure, could also destroy buildings only by flying next to them. I think it's about the same here.
You could see their wands shining, though. I don't think there is evidence to scale Credence's physical strength to Obscure?

Perhaps, but I would also like you to appreciate the point I mentioned above, where Albus and Gellert began to absorb each other's powers
This has two interprations:

1. They are absorbing each other's power, which will grant them absorption.

2. The battle has left them exhausted because they have used a lot of energy casting spells.

So, let's summarize the results of this post and the feats that we discussed and which require approval:

·
Upgrading the level of Dumbledore and Voldemort to the level of Grindelwald and higher;
Agree (7): Dweller_Of_Dreams LightMoonWizard Lord_Farquaad69420 Cropfist Jason_Courne Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay
Disagree:
Neutral (1): Jamesthetaker

·
Upgrading the Credence level to the level of the city and possibly the mountain;
Agree (3): LightMoonWizard Cropfist Jason_Courne (level of city)
Disagree (4): Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker Mr._Bambu (the level of a small town at best) InfiniteDay
Neutral (1): Lord_Farquaad69420

·
Upgrade the levels of Dumbledore, Grindelwald and Voldemort to the mountain level
Agree (3): LightMoonWizard Cropfist Lord_Farquaad69420
Disagree (4): Mr._Bambu (the level of a small town at best) Dweller_Of_Dreams InfiniteDay Jamesthetaker
Neutral:

·
Adding a postscript to the basic wizard levels is possible a level higher with unconventional and random use of powerful spell forms such as Dancing Feet Spell or Alderton's feat level;
Agree (6): Dweller_Of_Dreams LightMoonWizard Lord_Farquaad69420 (but shouldn't be combat applicable) Cropfist Jason_Courne (creation energy) Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay
Disagree:
Neutral (1): Jamesthetaker

·
Upgrade Dumbledore's level with the addition of 7-B with a creation spell;
Agree (4): Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard Cropfist Jason_Courne
Disagree (3): Dweller_Of_Dreams Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay
Neutral (1): Lord_Farquaad69420

·
Increasing the range of spells from tens to hundreds of kilometers and increasing the effect of teleportation to several thousand kilometers with the help of portkeys, distortion of space-time using Apparition;
Agree (7): Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard Lord_Farquaad69420 Cropfist Jason_Courne Mr._Bambu (portkeys only) InfiniteDay (portkeys only)
Disagree:
Neutral:

·
Creating and manipulating pocket dimensions;
Agree (7): Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard Lord_Farquaad69420 (but neutral if its usable for a/p) Cropfist Jason_Courne (creation feats) Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay
Disagree:
Neutral:
·
The relationship between physical characteristics and magical power;
Agree (4): LightMoonWizard (probably not for the book versions) Lord_Farquaad69420 (agree on the movie, disagree on books) Cropfist Mr._Bambu
Disagree (2): Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker
Neutral (3): Jason_Courne Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay

·
Scaling spells on top of each other and controlling their power;
Agree (5): LightMoonWizard Cropfist Jason_Courne Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay
Disagree (2): Dweller_Of_Dreams Lord_Farquaad69420
Neutral (2): Jamesthetaker Mr._Bambu

·
Upgrading the physical characteristics of Albus to the Credence level;
Agree (1): Cropfist
Disagree (5): Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker Lord_Farquaad69420 Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay
Neutral (2): LightMoonWizard Jason_Courne

·
Adding to wizards is the ability to absorb each other's life forces when spells collide;
Agree (3): LightMoonWizard Cropfist Jason_Courne (Avada Kedavra)
Disagree (2): Dweller_Of_Dreams Lord_Farquaad69420
Neutral (3): Jamesthetaker Mr._Bambu InfiniteDay

·
A small upgrade of the wizards level with the help of the feat of creating a tornado that scattered a thundercloud;
Agree (3): LightMoonWizard Lord_Farquaad69420 (but only for environmental destruction) Cropfist
Disagree (3): Dweller_Of_Dreams Mr._Bambu (non-canon) InfiniteDay
Neutral (2): Jamesthetaker Jason_Courne

·
Scaling Obscure's Power to the rest of the Wizards;
Agree (7): Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard Dweller_Of_Dreams (scaling of shields) Lord_Farquaad69420 Cropfist Jason_Courne (scaling of shields) Mr._Bambu (scaling with Dumbledore) InfiniteDay
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
You should probably mention that not everyone agrees with this, and that these are your own suggestions, not the result of our discussion.
I choosed the most discussed and controversial points that came under 50/50. You can write what you disagree with, and I'll delete or fix it.

· Upgrading the level of Dumbledore and Voldemort to the level of Grindelwald and higher;
Agreed.
· Upgrading the Credence level to the level of the city and possibly the mountain;
Disagree.
· Adding a postscript to the basic wizard levels is possible a level higher with unconventional and random use of powerful spell forms such as Dancing Feet Spell or Alderton's feat level;
Agreed, if you mean that we should add it to the verse page.
· Upgrade Dumbledore's level with the addition of 7-B with a creation spell;
Disagree.
· Increasing the range of spells from tens to hundreds of kilometers and increasing the effect of teleportation to several thousand kilometers with the help of portkeys, distortion of space-time using Apparition;
· Creating and manipulating pocket dimensions;
This is fine, I guess.
· The relationship between physical characteristics and magical power;
· Scaling spells on top of each other and controlling their power;
· Upgrading the physical characteristics of Albus to the Credence level;
· Adding to wizards is the ability to absorb each other's life forces when spells collide;
· A small upgrade of the wizards level with the help of the feat of creating a tornado that scattered a thundercloud;
· Scaling Obscure's Power to the rest of the Wizards;
Disagree with basically all of this.

Here is my argument against/for the OP's summaries.

Upgrading the level of Dumbledore and Voldemort to the level of Grindelwald and higher;

Neutral, but I can see the reason behind this.
1. I'm guessing this part is trying to explain Voldermort's power and why he's below Grindelwald's tier. I do see the premiere about Voldermort being comparable to Grindelwald, but I'll let the supporters speak more on this.

· Upgrading the Credence level to the level of the city and possibly the mountain;

Disagree with the reasons I provided.
2. I'm seeing two different feats for Credence, which I'll comment on each of them.
  • Splitting mountain: While the script provides context for the feat, visually identifying it would be helpful in calculating the feat's actual value rather than relying on assumptions.
  • Seismic earthquake: Again, visual feats take precedence over scripts, so include a clip of them. While your explanation of seismic earthquakes is correct, energy quantities vary depending on magnitude. There is also the possibility that Credence's "seismic waves" aren't real ones. Just like you said, seismic waves are caused by the natural movement of materials within the Earth, such as volcanic eruptions, landslides, avalanches, and tectonic plates shifting. Credence's earthquake does not appear to fit any of those, and it is caused by magic, which requires a completely different chart.
In general, I cannot see these two feats being city or mountain level. If they were calculated to be 7-B or something, I might reconsider, but this is my stance for the time being.

7-B Creation is fine, disagree with scaling it to his overall spells.
3. Dumbledore creating an exact replica of Berlin seems like creation feats. For the feat to qualify as AP, it needs to fulfill all the criteria of a universal energy system where the energy can be scaled to physical strength. Unfortunately, HP's magic falls under the Limited Energy System, which means Dumbledore's creation feat wouldn't scale to him physically. At best, I could see 7-B via Creation, but it most likely won't scale to his overall spells.

· Adding a postscript to the basic wizard levels is possible a level higher with unconventional and random use of powerful spell forms such as Dancing Feet Spell or Alderton's feat level;

Neutral, these spells were performed in unspecified circumstances and may not be applicable to other spells.
4. It appears that you have compiled a number of feats from various wizards, so I will go over each of them again.
  • Mount Vesuvius eruption: It looks like a good feat, but does every single spell scale to this one specific spell that caused a mountain eruption? HP's magic system does not seem to indicate such things.
  • Archibald Alderton has no visual confirmation of how he blew it up, so this is just an unqualified feat. Also, he blows up a hamlet, not a town, which is smaller than a village or a town.
  • Dedalus Diggle creating shooting stars doesn't have a link to the feat.
  • Neither does the tornado creation spell.

Disagree with the room in OoP being a pocket dimension. The dimension in which Dumbledore fought seems fine.
5. First, I would suggest that you put the chapter numbers as the reference, so that everyone could find it easier. Second, there are a few problems with this feat:
  • How did you assume that room was a pocket dimension when there is no evidence for it? The planets in the room could just be models, not actual planets.
  • If the room was an outerspace dimension, how did Luna and the crew not suffocate from the lack of oxygen? How can they see Uranus up close when the planet is not visible to naked eyes? Do they somehow travel close enough to see it or what?
  • How does Luna blow Pluto at someone's face without accidentally hurting her friends from the blast too? And finally, how did the Muggles not notice Uranus being mysteriously blown up?
Altogether, the feat isn't anywhere remotely close to Tier 4. The planets aren't actually planets, the room has no evidence of it being a pocket dimension, and Luna blowing up "Pluto" definitely won't give her Tier 4 either.

· Increasing the range of spells from tens to hundreds of kilometers and increasing the effect of teleportation to several thousand kilometers with the help of portkeys, distortion of space-time using Apparition;

Somewhat agree with this. The range of each spell should be specific; the same is true for teleportation.
1. They have intercontinental portals, which is cool, but it does not seem like something they could use in a normal fight.

2. This probably could give pocket-dimension manipulation or some sort of spatial manipulation.

3. Teleportation via spacetime manipulation? I guess it's fine, but you should specify what its exact limitations are (how far can they teleport, does it consume their energy, can they use it in a straight fight, etc.)

Physical strength and magical power are unrelated for the reasons listed below.
The concept behind scaling HP magic is that magic and physical strength are completely separate entities. Dumbledore can cast an 8-A spell, but he cannot withstand an 8-A attack. He can, however, create an 8-A forcefield to counter the attack. This means that while some spells are scaleable to one another, not all can be equalized for the reasons listed below.
  • Limited Energy System: A Limited Energy System is a system in which supernatural or other feats, that are not based on the characters' body strengths, neither scale to physical statistics nor to all other non-physical powers the characters possess. However, certain sets of abilities still scale to each other due to being part of the same system. An example of that might be a character that uses both Chi and Magic to fight, in which case a fireball spell may neither scale to Striking Strength or Durability nor to the strength of Chi blasts that the opponent fires. However, the strength of the fireball spell might still be scaleable to other magic, such as the strength of water spells.
The second reason is that the majority of the spells in HP aren't used for combat. For example, one spell can cause explosions, while another simply disarms the opponent. Of course, there have been instances in which HP characters used non-fatal spells creatively in combat, but the general idea is that each spell is designed for a completely different purpose than simply dueling to death. Scaling an 8-C combustion spell to a spell that has only been used for knocking enemies out non-fatally sounds pretty illogical.

Weren't most wizards physically as strong as each other? If you are referring to the clip in which they fought, I believe they were both using magic to push each other at the time, so it could not be scaled to their physical stats.
You could see their wands shining, though. I don't think there is evidence to scale Credence's physical strength to Obscure?

· Adding to wizards is the ability to absorb each other's life forces when spells collide;

Neutral, depend on which interprations is correct one.
This has two interprations:

1. They are absorbing each other's power, which will grant them absorption.

2. The battle has left them exhausted because they have used a lot of energy casting spells.

· A small upgrade of the wizards level with the help of the feat of creating a tornado that scattered a thundercloud;

Neutral, I think Dweller debunked this before.

Neutral, there is a lot of evidence that Obscure poses a significant threat to wizards, and it took many people to bring it down, so Obscure's power likely cannot be scaled to individual wizards.
The main point of this argument is that you need to prove that ordinary wizards are capable of similar destructive feats as Credence. If they require more powerful magic to perform such feats, they obviously cannot do so normally, which contradicts the reason they scaled to him in the first place.

My opinion hasn't changed, I still think James and Dweller are making sense here.

· Upgrading the level of Dumbledore and Voldemort to the level of Grindelwald and higher;
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree, tho not sure on the chambers in department of mystries.
Netural, I had a theory of wizards physical characteristics like durability being realted to their power but if we exclude movie(some games too) feats there isn't much feats to prove this for book canon.
Agree
Think we need evidence that credence can enhance his strength to his obscurus lvl to give them any greater upgrade cause they already are wall lvl and the ground breaking also looks wall lvl. Netural
I believe they were both using magic to push each other at the time, so it could not be scaled to their physical stats.
But it could be them using magic to amp their physical strength cause we don't see any magial effect visually and they're pushing each other.
Agree, And tom riddle's diary could also drain ginny's life force to bring the memory of himself to life so i think voldeomrt himself could also do this.
Agree
Agree. There's no statement or anything that suggests that the obscurus created is more powerful than the obscurials magic would've been.
Neutral, there is a lot of evidence that Obscure poses a significant threat to wizards, and it took many people to bring it down, so Obscure's power likely cannot be scaled to individual wizards.
It's a threat because it's a unstable and uncontrollable dark force taht burst out and attacks which causes the existence of magic to be exploited to the non magic world. And he is the most powerful obscurus ever being able to survive after his childhood purely by his power(which likely is due to him being a dumbledore).

Last edited:
But it could be them using magic to amp their physical strength cause we don't see any magial effect visually and they're pushing each other.
Their wands were glowing, and Credence had already used his magic to cause environmental destruction prior to their encounter.

It's a threat because it's a unstable and uncontrollable dark force taht burst out and attacks which causes the existence of magic to be exploited to the non magic world. And he is the most powerful obscurus ever being able to survive after his childhood purely by his power(which likely is due to him being a dumbledore).
That, and taking down the creature require the combined efforts of dozens of wizards. I have not seen any individual wizards who could compete against it on equal terms.

Their wands were glowing, and Credence had already used his magic to cause environmental destruction prior to their encounter.
Their wand could be glowing cause they are using magic to enhance their strength? And credence's wand wasn't glowing when he was destroying the environment, infact it only glows when he channels the obscurus through his wand and sends a projectile or a beam of it and when he contacts with albus.
That, and taking down the creature require the combined efforts of dozens of wizards. I have not seen any individual wizards who could compete against it on equal terms.
Albus did and Gunnar was able to comfortably withstand his attacks. And credence is part of the dumbledore family and his own power aside from obscurus was what let him live past his childhood. He's just a very powerful wizard who developed a obscurus that's as powerful as his own magic. Other obscurus are weaker than him which could be easy as taking down a average wizard or less.

Their wand could be glowing cause they are using magic to enhance their strength? And credence's wand wasn't glowing when he was destroying the environment, infact it only glows when he channels the obscurus through his wand and sends a projectile or a beam of it and when he contacts with albus.
Then it's evident that he was using magic at that point. I'm neutral on whether their magic is enhancing their strength or if it's just magic alone that did it.

Albus did and Gunnar was able to comfortably withstand his attacks. And credence is part of the dumbledore family and his own power aside from obscurus was what let him live past his childhood. He's just a very powerful wizard who developed a obscurus that's as powerful as his own magic. Other obscurus are weaker than him which could be easy as taking down a average wizard or less.
Show me the clips that they did. If Credence's obscurus is unique, then he shouldn't scale to others; this is my response to the suggestion by Gendolfgg1 above.

The clips look fine, so I'm okay with scaling to wizards whose magic can compete against Credence. Which wizards scale to him should be specified.
By the way, I remember that in the battle against Credence, Albus successfully absorbed the energy of his explosive spell with a wand. So Albus definitely has to scale up to him, because after that he knocked the Obscure energy out of him with his palm.

Which wizards scale to him should be specified.
I think it's at the level of average wizards. We remember that he was blown up by a crowd of Aurors and that he could not resist it, but we also saw above that the wizard survived the explosion of the Credence thanks to the protective dome. For example, Ron Weasley may be weaker than Credence, but Credence will also be weaker than Bellatrix.

I think it's at the level of average wizards. We remember that he was blown up by a crowd of Aurors and that he could not resist it, but we also saw above that the wizard survived the explosion of the Credence thanks to the protective dome. For example, Ron Weasley may be weaker than Credence, but Credence will also be weaker than Bellatrix.
Definitly not average wizard lvl tho. Gunnar had high reputation from the ministry as a bounty hunter which proves him that he's at least a very skilled wizard. Credence would be a high tier at bare minimum.

Think we need evidence that credence can enhance his strength to his obscurus lvl to give them any greater upgrade cause they already are wall lvl and the ground breaking also looks wall lvl. Netural
I think that at that moment, Credence uses the power of Obscure, because at the end of the second part, he learned to control it without his Obscure form. We remember how he used Obscure magic in human form.

Definitly not average wizard lvl tho. Gunnar had high reputation from the ministry as a bounty hunter which proves him that he's at least a very skilled wizard. Credence would be a high tier at bare minimum.
I just don't remember who this wizard is. Then I agree with you

I think that at that moment, Credence uses the power of Obscure, because at the end of the second part, he learned to control it without his Obscure form. We remember how he used Obscure magic in human form.
Yeah, but he's channeling the power of obscurus through his wand and sending projectiles. We don't have any proof his human form is as durable and strong as his obscurus form just because he can control it's power through a wand.

Yeah, but he's channeling the power of obscurus through his wand and sending projectiles. We don't have any proof his human form is as durable and strong as his obscurus form just because he can control it's power through a wand.
At least, we can assume that he is strengthening himself with a wand at this moment, as you wrote above.

I'm fine with scaling the durability of Dumbledore and Grimmson's shields to Credence's attack potency. However, I still don't think we can scale their attack potency to his, due to how the magic system in Harry Potter works. Finally, it doesn't really matter anyway as I don't think Credence should be any higher than he is now, which means that he would be comparable to other wizards in power, despite not scaling to them or them scaling to him.

I'm fine with scaling the durability of Dumbledore and Grimmson's shields to Credence's attack potency. However, I still don't think we can scale their attack potency to his, due to how the magic system in Harry Potter works.
Regardless, dumbledore overpowered credence's attack twice by throwing away and pushing away the obscurus beam and disarming credence. So ap should scale to albus either way.

By the way, I know that this is not really on the topic, but did you figure out the level of the spell that releases a Dark Mark into the sky? Visually, it looks very powerful. + indicates that this is specifically a cloud, so the energy can be calculated.

What do you think about this issue?
Neutral based on my posts about Harry Potter's limited energy system above. Some spells can scale with one another if there is evidence of it, but not all.

So, let's summarize the results of this post and the feats that we discussed and which require approval:

·
Agree: Dweller_Of_Dreams LightMoonWizard
Disagree:
Neutral: Jamesthetaker
agree
Agree: LightMoonWizard
Disagree: Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker
Neutral:
where da calc
Agree: Dweller_Of_Dreams LightMoonWizard
Disagree:
agree, but shouldn't be combat applicable
Agree: Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard
Disagree: Dweller_Of_Dreams
Neutral:
neutral
Agree: Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard
Disagree:
Neutral:
agree
Agree: Dweller_Of_Dreams Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard
Disagree:
Neutral:
agree, but neutral if its usable for a/p
Agree: LightMoonWizard (probably not for the book versions)
Neutral:
agree on the movie, disagree on books
disagree
Agree:
Neutral: LightMoonWizard
disagree
No
agree, but only for environmental destruction, unless there was context i'm forgetting
Agree: Jamesthetaker LightMoonWizard Dweller_Of_Dreams (scaling of shields)
Disagree:
Neutral:
Yes

i still find it stupid, since the script is for the movie but whatever.

Even then, the movie one needs a recalc
The script could have been changed or filmed differently. In the script for part 1, Grindelwald hits Newt not with electricity, but with some unknown spell, the same case with Tina. And there are quite a lot of such examples of the discrepancy between the text description and the final result in cinema. But I think you are right that the feat is worth counting

As I previously stated, visual feats should be used as primary feats because they are what we see on the scene. The script is fine, but it is only secondary canon that helps us understand the context, rather than taking it at face value.

If you can't find someone to calculate the feat, then I'd suggest you post it in the calc request thread and hope that somebody will take notice of it.

Back