• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

You are also not allowed to repeatedly bump posts, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention. If an unattended request is genuinely important, you are allowed to bump it once after every 14 days.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to the related verse page.

Take note that a lot of different types of common standard feats have already been calculated, so preferably browse through this page before making a request, to see whether or not it is necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluation and Request Instructions page.

If your requested feat has already been properly calculated by the calc group, please update your post to state this in a bolded font, as this makes it easier for calc group members to tell which requests that have been overlooked.

Also, please avoid linking to full movies at illegal streaming sites. Create a gif or a brief video segment with the feat and upload it somewhere more respectable instead. Fandom might ban you otherwise.

Last edited:
Priority: 1 (Scales to everyone)

Verse: Injustice

Feat: Killer Frost freezes the entire western hemisphere

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (most characters will have ap based on this and some speed)

Verse: Twin Star Exorcist

Feat: Summons Meteors

My whole verse is waiting on this one...

Priority: 1 (Scales to all angels and demons.)

Verse: Slightly Damned

Feat:
Kazai Suizahn creates an ice spike wall.

Verse: One Piece

Priority: 2

Descripiton:

Hello.

マゼランが能力を最大まで解放すれば、監獄を崩壊させかねない威力を発揮する...!!

If Magellan releases his abilities to the maximum, he will exercise a power that can destroy the prison...!!

The quote comes from his "Vivre Card".

The prison in the case is "Impel Down".

I wanted to know the power needed to be able to destroy it.

Priority: 1

Verse: Marvel

Feat: Gladiator crosses galaxies in the blink of an eye
5633099-thor2015015_int2-1.jpg

Priority: 2 (Affects the two witches)

Verse: Shuumatsu no Izetta

Description:
Request: Ultimately, what I'd like is an estimate of how strong the giant crystal is when scaled to the small ones Izetta and Sophie use in their dogfight. Also, the stats of those amped weapons, if possible.

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Scales to all S-rank Magicians and everyone on their level)

Verse: Ultimate Antihero

Feat: I'll just give the quote

Tairon swept his Artifact – Bouten Gageki to the side to drive away the scythe.
Kai didn’t choose to block it and leapt to the air.
Instantly, the international exhibition hall that was in the line of Fangtian Huaji’s slash was felled right from its foundation.

However, the reason this calc is easy to make is because the place mentioned is real, and here's this about it: https://kobe-cc.jp/en/facilities/exhibition-hall/

Verse: Final Fantasy VII

Priority: 1 (Affects all the mid tiers, which includes mid-game main party and early Crisis Core and Before Crisis)

Feat: Tifa (or any party member, actually), dodges a burst of energy sent through a flash of light.

Important note: Is this feat useable to begin with? I asked around, but nobody is sure >_>;

and the big one:

Priority: 1 (Scales to all the top tiers of the setting)

Feat: Sephiroth creates and destroys a dimension that aproaches in size to the Milky Way (Japanese Version), and a dimension that has the Milky Way located in a space where a comet is called from 223,660 lightyears away from the galaxy. (International Version) (Yes, this again, apologies, but it was accepted in a CRT so I thought a proper calc would be needed)

I know it's odd to ask for this sort of thing, but I was thinking since there is a calc for Starry Dimensions, something similar can be done.

Just in case

latest

1. 両手をかかげ、セフィロスがその場から姿を消す。
Ryōte o kakage, sefirosu ga sono ba kara sugata o kesu.
With both hands up, Sephiroth disappears from the spot.

2. 超新星爆発が発生。宇宙間を 青色の閃光が走り抜けたのち……。
Chōshinsei bakuhatsu ga hassei. Uchū-kan o aoiro no senkō ga hashirinuketa nochi…….
A supernova explosion occurs. After the blue flash ran through the space...

3. すさまじい爆風と衝撃が、太陽系のすべての惑星に押し寄せる。
Susamajī bakufū to shōgeki ga, taiyōkei no subete no wakusei ni oshiyoseru.
Huge blasts and shocks hit all the planets of the solar system.

4. 爆風が太陽系全体を包みこみ、超新星の 光が銀河系のかなたまで明るく照らす。
Bakufū ga taiyōkei zentai o tsutsumi komi, chōshinsei no hikari ga gingakei no kanata made akaruku terasu.
The blast envelops the entire solar system, and the light of the supernova shines brightly into the galaxy.

Said light attack doesn't really seem to hold... any, of light's properties, and destroying the milky way is just baseline 3-C

Oof, thought as much. But still, good to at least know for sure the feat isn't useable.

Regarding the second one, doesn't really seem the moves quite fit precisely with the Milky Way the first version seems to affect a dimension that doesn't quite reach the size of the Milky Way but approaches it. The second has space that's lightyears bigger considering the distance the comet came from.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit iffy on using anglesizing to justify it being bigger than the milky way, and I think that's anglesizing before we revised it to lower the distance (which would probably end up being consistent with the milkyway's measurements, if I recall the decrease correctly)

But, either way, Tier 3 FFVII, wew

No worries, I can't really say I understand the precise issues due to my complete ignorance in calcs, but I am aware this is a very peculiar request.

Still, thanks for the input, dude.

• Importance/Priority: 3 or 2 (Could scale to the individual monster, or to several others, depending on revisions, who it's interacted with, etc.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Yu-Gi-Oh! (Anime)
  • Brief Feat Description: Monsters attack Kaiba Corp. USA by creating explosions. (I would calculate this myself, but I'm unsure how to measure the explosions.)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559127911991345152/766359482627391548/unknown.png (The monster performing this one appears to be Reaper of the Cards, a humanoid with a scythe, so I'm pondering if I can use human size or weapon size to scale this.)

Unrelatedly, these are two shots of the same hole Ocubeam created by jumping through it. Same priority & 'verse. Other than being unsure about what to do for depth, I might be able to calc these myself, but help would really be appreciated.

Priority: 1 (scales to most of the characters)

Verse: Dragon Quest

Feats:

https://************/manga/dragon-quest-dai-no-daibouken/chapter/1-9

In this chapter is Hadlar shaking the island by forcing himself through the barrier (the pages are located in the middle of the chapter).

As for Megante:
https://************/manga/dragon-quest-dai-no-daibouken/chapter/2-12 (The end has the scans.)

And

https://************/manga/dragon-quest-dai-no-daibouken/chapter/2-13 (the beginning of the chapter has the new few scans, also they were in a cave when this happened and it blew the cave away and seems to also clear away a large storm as it pierces those clouds, so don't be fooled by the small crater)

Also, the world map imgur (Delmurin island is the island located in the bottom left of the world map):

Last edited:
  • Priority: 3 (Li Li Shi's Durability)
  • Verse: Zheng Yuanjie (Verse)
  • Brief Feat Description: Li Li Shi is knocked unconscious for several days but not significantly damaged by the clash (and explosion) between 60,000 nuclear bombs and a "small" planet (However the small planet is stated to be 1.4x or 14x bigger than the Earth). The shockwave has crossed the whole solar system and caused compelete darkness in the earth for half an hour. If original quotes (in Chinese) are needed, I'll provide it.

Last edited:
So in Fate/Grand Order VSB has Ishtar at Large Island Level even though her Noble Phantasm she teleports to Jupiter and uses it and turns it into an energy arrow to attack wouldn’t that be at least planet level since she’s turning a planet into her attack and should be FTL+ since she shoots it from the location where Jupiter used to be and reaches Earth in 7 seconds maybe less, it should be calced at 4.8 x 10^42 megajoules which should be Solar System level because of the mass of Jupiter going 72 billion meters per second unless the planet is Venus it looks like Jupiter but if it’s Venus then it would be at 1.88x 10^35 megajoules which would put it at Dwarf Star level. Also would being able to beat a Multiversal+ servant in gameplay let alone damaging them count as a feat or is that reaching.

Priority: 1

Verse: Professor Layton

Feats:
Recalcs of the feats listed in here. Specifically, the ("Explosion 1", "Statue Destruction", "Bullet dodging" and "Piloting Reactions") feats.

Note: Following Buttersamurai's calc ban, the calcs he's made need to be recalced to ensure that accurate results make their way onto the profiles. It would be much appreciated if any or all of these were recalced to be applied on the profiles. If you need further context beyond what's shown below, just ask me. For reference, Professor Layton's height (inc. his hat) is 176 cm.

"Explosion 1": Feat is here.

"Statue Destruction": Feat happens as part of a puzzle, which is an abstraction of what actually happens, as evidenced by the statue's remains.

"Bullet dodging": Feat happens here.

"Piloting reactions": Feat happens here. This scales to Descole's reactions due to the sheer number of tight turns he takes when piloting the Bostonius.

Priority: 2 (Scales to low tier KI characters)
Verse: Killer Instinct
Calc:

In Chief Thunder's stage, performing an Ultra Combo creates a massive storm, summoning tornadoes, heavy rain, raging thunder, etc.

Tusk summons meteors from orbit, and the character can survive the small barrage, they only die to the big one

In tandem movement with Fulgore's satellite laser

"ARIA sat down on her throne and tapped into her cloud-mind, running through every scenario that she had ever conceived—and its millions of potential pathways—in a nano-second. Her eyes flashed briefly and then she said: “I will go to the City of Dawn…alone. And I will ask Jago, Orchid, Maya and TJ—and their allies Thunder and Aganos—to join Ultratech in combating whatever malevolent beings will inevitably come through these portals.”"

Nanosecond timing for ARIA. In an earlier novella, Glacius outpaced her reactions. Nanosecond timing is FTL

"Day 1,983: When I look back on my early diary entries I am struck by the extreme contrast between my first crude utterance compared to the complex thoughts I am now processing. I am a million times faster than any primitive so-called supercomputer in the world right now. I asked Ryat-Father how he had accomplished this feat, and he replied that he must keep some little secrets even from me."

Millions of times faster than any Supercomputer on the planet.

And for the outpacing supercomputer feat, which supercomputer should be used? KI is a 1994 game But has a reboot in 2013. Fujitsu Numerical Wind Tunnel in 1994 can make 170.40 GFLOPS, while NUDT Tianhe-2 in 2013 can make 33.86 PFLOPS. Fastest supercomputer is 2020 Fugaku at 415.53 petaFLOPS.

Last edited: