• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually it's the opposite, it's already been rejected lol
but if no admin said anything, they haven't come here, if they don't come here, they didn't reject it.

also, those who tried to debunk it, did it fatally,practically like they not watch the manga.

but if no admin said anything, they haven't come here, if they don't come here, they didn't reject it.

also, those who tried to debunk it, did it fatally,practically like they not watch the manga.
It got rejected my guy. I don’t think a particularly reason as to why it got rejected had been given, but this thread in particular has been rejected.

Is ok. I’m planning on doing a different fire force CRT. Probably gonna break it into multiple parts for the revision instead of one big CRT on one huge topic.

It got rejected my guy. I don’t think a particularly reason as to why it got rejected had been given, but this thread in particular has been rejected.

Is ok. I’m planning on doing a different fire force CRT. Probably gonna break it into multiple parts for the revision instead of one big CRT on one huge topic.
Seriously, can someone send me the link where it was rejected? Because they tell me it was rejected, but if they don't show me where it was, then it wasn't rejected.
no

Last edited:
Seriously, can someone send me the link where it was rejected? Because they tell me it was rejected, but if they don't show me where it was, then it wasn't rejected.
no
The link is this very thread my dude. This thread universal fire force was proposed and it was disagreed with.

Again, a reason may not have been given for the rejection, but it was rejected nonetheless. You can argue that the rejection is faulty because no reason was given sure. But as to this particular thread in this particular topic, staff members disagreed with it.

Like I said it’s better just to make a whole new CRT rather than just continually bumping an old one. It’s gonna be broken up into parts to give a better fire force revision for the site. But probably gonna wait a bit before doing it since this topic just finished not too long ago and a break could be used on fire force discussions for right now.

But I could ask your input on the CRT when I do plan on making them just to strengthen the arguments before going in, if that’s all good with you.

The link is this very thread my dude. This thread universal fire force was proposed and it was disagreed with.

Again, a reason may not have been given for the rejection, but it was rejected nonetheless. You can argue that the rejection is faulty because no reason was given sure. But as to this particular thread in this particular topic, staff members disagreed with it.

Like I said it’s better just to make a whole new CRT rather than just continually bumping an old one. It’s gonna be broken up into parts to give a better fire force revision for the site. But probably gonna wait a bit before doing it since this topic just finished not too long ago and a break could be used on fire force discussions for right now.

But I could ask your input on the CRT when I do plan on making them just to strengthen the arguments before going in, if that’s all good with you.
ok

it did not get rejected. Only 1 staff member showed up and they didn’t even give an opinion yet they were just there to watch the fireworks until they came to a conclusion.

it did not get rejected. Only 1 staff member showed up and they didn’t even give an opinion yet they were just there to watch the fireworks until they came to a conclusion.
This is not true. 3 staff members have come in and disagreed with the proposal in the OP. I know cause I’ve been arguing in this thread the entire time lol.

Again you can argue that the reason for the conclusion hasn’t been properly given, but a conclusion was reached for the thread.

So 3-A Adolla was rejected for lack of evidence that it is actually 3-A in scale and "higher plane" Adolla seems to be rejected because it is "flowery language" (which seems like a massive stretch to me, but oh well). But why is Sho's power not 3-A? If he is manipulating the expansion of the universe, wouldn't that be 3-A?

So is Shinra really 5D? I'm seeing a lot of people leveling it for this, but I don't know the basis of it, what layer does it really take? and what destructive potential?

Wouldn't Adolla being a higher plane be Low 2-C and not Low 1-C? I'm not too well-versed in dimensional tiering.

Would it be better for someone to make a blog about Fire Force Cosmology and post it here so that I can send it to Antvasima since he knows alot about Cosmology.
the cosmology of fire force is so simply,that literraly there is only two planes.
the universe and adolla.

Guys do you want me to let you know when I begin the blog? So we can discuss the revisions there?

Cause I’m gonna do the CRT I’m just currently in the midst of another CRT for a different series rn, but when the time comes I’d like some opinions on the CRT before posting it.

I just don’t think we need to keep bumping this old thread ya know.

Guys do you want me to let you know when I begin the blog? So we can discuss the revisions there?

Cause I’m gonna do the CRT I’m just currently in the midst of another CRT for a different series rn, but when the time comes I’d like some opinions on the CRT before posting it.

yeah

It's better to make a blog, so let us know.

Good job on the GoH CRTs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back