• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want an update on the current situation I’m gonna be first fixing some of these fire force profiles cause they’re all like missing a few things and after that I’m gonna be making an upgrade CRT for the scaling.

I’ll post the blog for the CRT here before I make the thread public.
Okay

This thread has been rejected since months ago why is it still open?

Just gather evidence for tier 4 in the discussion thread since there's a precedence for that but this tier 3 had been rejected so I'm going to request this be closed

why not the 3-A again

Keep going for 3-A firce force and there will eventually be a discussion rule put in place if its rejected again and again🤷‍♀️

At least some staff agreed with some tier 4 stuff you could at least be willing to compromise. You guys's unwillingness to compromise here was what got this entirely rejected to begin with. Tier 4 has precedence and 3-A frankly doesn't have as much

The thing is that with 3-A that is much more logical, considering the nature of the series at that point.
level 4 is only one and it is not even to say that literally all the stars in the universe must have been affected.
and that is for the tier 4,there is more tier 3 that tier 4

Keep going for 3-A firce force and there will eventually be a discussion rule put in place if its rejected again and again🤷‍♀️

At least some staff agreed with some tier 4 stuff you could at least be willing to compromise. You guys's unwillingness to compromise here was what got this entirely rejected to begin with. Tier 4 has precedence and 3-A frankly doesn't have as much
Dude I’ll be frank. That cause no staff would engage with the arguments. There was just a statement saying it was tier 4 but no reasoning was given as to why that is as opposed to universal. The arguments were just ignored.

There doesn’t need to be a “compromise” if the position is simply wrong. Tier 3 has precedence. Not only is it outright stated but it’s directly shown as well. Tier 4 doesn’t make sense in this context. In the slightest. That’s why saying “compromise” doesn’t really mean anything because the compromise doesn’t make any sense here.

Dude I’ll be frank. That cause no staff would engage with the arguments. There was just a statement saying it was tier 4 but no reasoning was given as to why that is as opposed to universal. The arguments were just ignored.

There doesn’t need to be a “compromise” if the position is simply wrong. Tier 3 has precedence. Not only is it outright stated but it’s directly shown as well. Tier 4 doesn’t make sense in this context. In the slightest. That’s why saying “compromise” doesn’t really mean anything because the compromise doesn’t make any sense here.
@LordGriffin1000 @KingTempest and @Qawsedf234 all provided some input and shared agreement to the points @Pain_to12 and @Cyberblader90 made thus disagree with tier 3.

It needs to be structured and argued severely better than it was here to have any precedence is all I'm saying, tier 4 is a guarantee if you argue it and at least KingTempest even acknowledged that (4-A)

Do way better than here and for sure I'm all for it

Yeah I looked over the thread and I didn’t find any reasoning given as to why 4A was taken over 3A by staff and some feats were just entirely not discussed at all or taken into account. I don’t think they necessarily agreed with the counter position either since the counter position was only for a planetary range but in the end it was decided to go for a 4A range.

Either way Imma just structure the next CRT very crucially in that I’m gonna make sure I heavily emphasize the universal feats in the series. So it does not get bogged down like this one.

Yeah I looked over the thread and I didn’t find any reasoning given as to why 4A was taken over 3A by staff and some feats were just entirely not discussed at all or taken into account. I don’t think they necessarily agreed with the counter position either since the counter position was only for a planetary range but in the end it was decided to go for a 4A range.

Either way Imma just structure the next CRT very crucially in that I’m gonna make sure I heavily emphasize the universal feats in the series. So it does not get bogged down like this one.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back