• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone summarize what points are still being discussed at the moment?
Ok…to do a quick recap of the convo.

The main point of contention right now is whether or not Adolla is merging with the whole universe or just some arbitrary part of it instead. About a 4A range being proposed.

There are both statements and feats in support of Adolla merging with the whole widespread universe but is currently being discussed about having only a 4A range since that was the most direct feat showcase.

There’s other stuff too like on what Adolla would be merging with if it only had a 4A range, but to keep the message relatively compact that’s just the main thing being discussed but I can provide the other stuff if need be.

Sorry if this had already been brought up, but wouldn't Adolla being a "higher plane" make it Low 2-C on its own? Same with Sho's powers affecting the expansion of the universe in order to stop time?

Sorry if this had already been brought up, but wouldn't Adolla being a "higher plane" make it Low 2-C on its own? Same with Sho's powers affecting the expansion of the universe in order to stop time?
the problem is that apparently or people do not know logic.
and apparently that something is a higher plane, it is the same as continuing to be in the same plane (3-D)also,sho manipulating time is at least 4-D
considering the fact that law of relativity exist.

'higher plane' is something very vague, it must be proved that there is a qualitative difference, if you don't give more context, it will be the same as a flowery language to say 'he's way superior' and stuff like that
the problem is that apparently or people do not know logic.
and apparently that something is a higher plane, it is the same as continuing to be in the same plane (3-D)also,sho manipulating time is at least 4-D
considering the fact that law of relativity exist.
What proves that when it was declared 'higher plane' it referred to dimensional superiority? This argument is really bad

'higher plane' is something very vague, it must be proved that there is a qualitative difference, if you don't give more context, it will be the same as a flowery language to say 'he's way superior' and stuff like that
The context in this instance is that the “higher plane” being referred to here is literally Adolla encompassing the concept of higher dimensions itself. Adolla is literally just the very ideation of all of humanity. All of its ideas and concepts are all encompassed in Adolla and the Evangelist.
What proves that when it was declared 'higher plane' it referred to dimensional superiority? This argument is really bad
The fact that they referred to Adolla as encompassing the very concept of higher dimensions itself? Thereby when in reference to the plane in which Adolla resides it, it’s depicted as a “higher plane” just as Adolla’s existence encompassing all of “higher dimensions” in of itself.

Yeah right, saying higher plane is vague, although you can say something even vaguer than that, I mean, what exactly do you consider vague?
that need an explanation like that of the powers of sho?
like is stated here to be a higher dimension,and even here.
高次元(higher dimension)is really ''vague''for you?

because it would be something even vaguer to call it another world or something like that, but to call it higher dimension and even that every time it was possible to get there, it had to be done through something mental and not physical, it shows that it is not a plane that exists in the universe, and it exists in another plane of existence (obviously)

The context in this instance is that the “higher plane” being referred to here is literally Adolla encompassing the concept of higher dimensions itself. Adolla is literally just the very ideation of all of humanity. All of its ideas and concepts are all encompassed in Adolla and the Evangelist.

The fact that they referred to Adolla as encompassing the very concept of higher dimensions itself? Thereby when in reference to the plane in which Adolla resides it, it’s depicted as a “higher plane” just as Adolla’s existence encompassing all of “higher dimensions” in of itself.
Encompassing concepts is just conceptual manipulation at best, I don't understand what you mean by bringing this here. And as I said, 'upper plane' is vague, you must prove a qualitative difference between dimensions
Yeah right, saying higher plane is vague, although you can say something even vaguer than that, I mean, what exactly do you consider vague?
that need an explanation like that of the powers of sho?
like is stated here to be a higher dimension,and even here.
高次元(higher dimension)is really ''vague''for you?

because it would be something even vaguer to call it another world or something like that, but to call it higher dimension and even that every time it was possible to get there, it had to be done through something mental and not physical, it shows that it is not a plane that exists in the universe, and it exists in another plane of existence (obviously)
It can declare 'higher dimension' or 'higher plane' as much as it wants, the statement remains vague, the way you say it, you probably don't know the wiki rules, so read this and you'll realize how vague the statement you show is

It can declare 'higher dimension' or 'higher plane' as much as it wants, the statement remains vague, the way you say it, you probably don't know the wiki rules, so read this and you'll realize how vague the statement you show is
look into my face...oh,you cannot,i am only a person writting this in a keyboard.
ok, but what i'm trying to say is that this rule has nothing to do with the lore.
it's not ''our rules>lore of a''wiki series.
That's not how anything works, it would be fine if it was just a way of saying or something, not something that has to be absolute law or any shit.
If something is said to be a higher plane or higher dimension, that's enough, and don't tell me it's vague, because no one, not really, no one would say shit that the difference between one and the other is infinite.
They will only say, higher dimension or something like that, they will not even say that explanation.

and I complained again about the same rule for the 34th time,oh **** dammit someone is calling me again¡¡and is about fire force

I don't see any reason to assume "higher plane" is flowery language. It was the narrator describing Adolla, and they described it as a higher plane. That seems pretty clear cut.

But even beyond that, there is also Sho's Low 2-C time manipulation, which he got from Adolla. Since Adolla gave him a 4D power, logically it would be 4D as well.

Encompassing concepts is just conceptual manipulation at best, I don't understand what you mean by bringing this here. And as I said, 'upper plane' is vague, you must prove a qualitative difference between dimensions
I’m pretty sure in this instance it qualifies as more than conceptual manipulation and goes into abstract existence considering they are actually demonstrated and proven to manipulate the concepts they encompass. So no I believe it goes beyond simply conceptual manipulation.
The statement is not defaulted to being vague though, especially from being stated multiple times or coming from a reliable source. If you are to say a statement is vague and or flowery, it is then incumbent upon you to demonstrate how or why exactly the statement is either flowery and or vague. Simply saying the statement is vague does not actually prove the statement to be vague at all nor does it dismiss its credibility as you can theoretically call any statement from any series ever “vague” or “flowery,” but it doesn’t mean they actually are

I’m pretty sure in this instance it qualifies as more than conceptual manipulation and goes into abstract existence considering they are actually demonstrated and proven to manipulate the concepts they encompass. So no I believe it goes beyond simply conceptual manipulation.
I'm not interested in that, the point is that this has nothing to do with what we're discussing which is dimensionality.
The statement is not defaulted to being vague though, especially from being stated multiple times or coming from a reliable source. If you are to say a statement is vague and or flowery, it is then incumbent upon you to demonstrate how or why exactly the statement is either flowery and or vague. Simply saying the statement is vague does not actually prove the statement to be vague at all nor does it dismiss its credibility as you can theoretically call any statement from any series ever “vague” or “flowery,” but it doesn’t mean they actually are
Vague and insufficient, do you realize how broad the word "higher dimension" can mean? Do you know what qualitative superiority is? As described in the wiki example, the higher dimension has to literally be countably infinite times greater in power or size, understand now why it's vague? How is the dimension of Fire force superior? How much more superior is it compared to three-dimensional space? I mean I don't know why I'm wasting my time here, from what I can see this has been rejected and you guys are already looking for things unrelated to the topic.

So please, before they say something like that, read how the dimensionality system on the wiki works

I'm not interested in that, the point is that this has nothing to do with what we're discussing which is dimensionality.
Right….but the abstraction it’s embodying is higher dimensions in of itself. So it kind of does have something to do with it?
Vague and insufficient, do you realize how broad the word "higher dimension" can mean? Do you know what qualitative superiority is? As described in the wiki example, the higher dimension has to literally be countably infinite times greater in power or size, understand now why it's vague? How is the dimension of Fire force superior? How much more superior is it compared to three-dimensional space?
Yes just because the term “higher dimension” can be vague, doesn’t mean it is here. But ok…let’s go by the terms or explanations used by the wiki here when dealing specifically with the term “higher plane.”

Now, one of the most common scenarios where this question might arise is when dealing with cosmologies involving "higher planes of existence" or similar structures. In such cases, it's very important to note what exactly being a "higher plane" entails in the context of the setting: For instance, it's very common for Heaven and Hell to be defined as higher and lower planes of existence respectively in relation to the normal universe, in which case, "higher" and "lower" tends to simply indicate their position in a cosmology, as opposed to any kind of existential status, which is obviously not enough for anything remotely Tier 1.

They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.”

Ok, as said here it’s important to define what being a “higher plane” means in the context of the setting. Which in the context of fire force, the “higher plane” means every concept, idea, imagined thought that has ever been perceived by all of humanity is cumulated into one plane of existence. The math people have thought up, the laws that govern reality, and of course the higher dimensions thought up alongside it. In essence, what the “higher plane” refers to in fire force is ideation in of itself. All of the math, physics, dimensions, truths, laws that encompass all possibilities reside as a “Higher State of Being” in the form of the Evangelist.

But more importantly, as outlined by this wiki page, this “higher plane” narrative can be established by other means such as displaying reality-fiction showings. Things like perceiving things as literal fiction from reality…..And Adolla, the “Higher plane” of existence in fire force has a direct feat of turning literal reality into straight fiction. Would that not qualify as an adequate showcasing of reality-fiction feats to display “Higher plan?” Why or why not?

Wtf is this goddamn conversation. Never even started on this tier 1 craze shi
I mean I don't know why I'm wasting my time here, from what I can see this has been rejected and you guys are already looking for things unrelated to the topic.

So please, before they say something like that, read how the dimensionality system on the wiki works
My dude random people keep bumping this thread. Staff members have randomly bumped this thread. It happens, people see a thread and talk about stuff in the thread, I have no idea what you’re going on about here. If you just took a minute and looked up and saw the stuff people were saying each time this thread was bumped you would see it was just some regular ah conversation with people specifically related to the topic. Not even heated or mad like, just regular freaking words. So what are you talking about?

Having me read the whole ass wiki just to argue some shi I was never saying having ass. 👿

This does not apply to Goku who is above the tier system.

still apply to goku, he was created by a human who was inspired by something else created by a human.
anything is created by humans,planets are the names that are giving by humans,stars,galaxies,universes,multiverses,dimensions,etc.
everything in this world is just a form of expresion of humans.

no dog, cat, or insect will tell you what that is
people from the past,now that the human is the one who do all the things,they created society,the created a system,they created ways to kill themselfs.
no animal can do what humans do all the times,****,the one who is writing this is not a dog,is another human

Screw that, goku once fused with reality.

literally went in and fused with the audience so he’s 5D confirmed

Once Fire Force revisions are done I want to do a Soul Eater revision, and the conclusions in this thread will determine whether the God and Top Tiers in that series are 5-B or Low 2-C

5D??? Bruhhh he literally exists and there's a statue in the real world, there's even Goku's day, and the real world is above the tier system so he's at least boundeless in infinite layers

will there ever be so many days for something, that literally every day you will celebrate something

Once Fire Force revisions are done I want to do a Soul Eater revision, and the conclusions in this thread will determine whether the God and Top Tiers in that series are 5-B or Low 2-C
I think that will be more difficult than this, considering the fact that many will say that it is inconsistent that God is afraid of a moon level.
unless,you use the argument that...well i don't have idea,i only scale fire force,not soul eater

Has this already been appoved? in even, until current the thread this not also been closed. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back