• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being susceptible to having souls implanted on to you still means you are susceptible to some form of soul manip, even if you wouldn't have one by default.

Wokistan said:
Being susceptible to having souls implanted on to you still means you are susceptible to some form of soul manip, even if you wouldn't have one by default.
No, it means you're susceptible to being made susceptible of being soulhaxed. In the 'soulless' state you would be immune to it, and if something is made to change that state you would no longer be souless, and no longer have the immunity.

Having a soul forcibly imposed on to you is a form of soul manipulation. As such, not having a soul doesn't make you immune to all forms of soul manipulation. There's also characters like The Warpriest who have it via being able to mess with their own soul which lets them do things to one shot the PCs, and a profile that says "immune to soul manip" may result in characters like that being considered unable to damage soulless dude with their attack by confused users.

I believe there are a few characters that don't care about the oxymoron and just soul hax soulless beings anyways (even if there aren't someone eventually is going to make one).

Keeweed said:
I believe there are a few characters that don't care about the oxymoron and just soul hax soulless beings anyways (even if there aren't someone eventually is going to make one).
I know a digimon is like this but that should honestly just be considered something else. Same for the dude who can "atomize" concepts having matter manip.

But I mean what if the writer makes it very clear that it's soul manipulation and just doesn't care about the oxymoron?

Idk what kind of writer would do that, but we should just disregard that or call into question how soulless the soulless dude is imo.

<s>Text you want to cross out</s>

Also watch as despite being called the soulless one and not having a soul Matthew find a way for him to not have soul resistance making the last 10 post pointless

DivineTedrius said:
What protagonist is the strongest has long been a subject of debate, I'll be interested to see Matt's take on it
That would be Cyrus the HoonDing for all playable protagonists. Vestige is the strongest main installment hero.

>Strongest protagonist is Jubal from C0DA.

I think you forgot Cyrus for kicking both Talos and Vehk in the balls.

Ultima Reality said:
Akatosh was considered the weakest 2-A back then, and a guy argued that his power was inapplicable for combat.
Those were dark days.
I remember a Alduin vs Zeno thread where Shazam argued Zeno could beat any of the Deadric Princes and the Nine Divines and that you don't even need to be FTL to beat them as they "lack speed feats". Dark days indeed...

I can't wait for a couple of months later, for us to start going, "Remember when Daedric Princes were Low 2-C at best?"

Remember when Akatosh was county level (yes he was country level at one point (baseline at that))

Ultima Reality said:
Akatosh was considered the weakest 2-A back then, and a guy argued that his power was inapplicable for combat.

Those were dark days.
Oh god don't remind me, I was completely dumbfounded by that back in the day and wish I would have said something about it (probably would have got shot down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back