• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Half-Time Revisions

I really don’t like using the mythical creature with varying sizes versus the guy in the shot. That was specifically the problem the last 9-A version had in my thread. Though I guess we can see what calc members think this time around.

If there are more worthwhile TES feats to calc for the characters/entities who aren't well into some > Tier 3 nonsense, send them my way.
How much grip strength does it take to snap someone's neck/spine? One of the stealth kill animations you can do to people is the Dragonborn putting the target in a submission hold and then just a loud crack fills the air.

How much grip strength does it take to snap someone's neck/spine? One of the stealth kill animations you can do to people is the Dragonborn putting the target in a submission hold and then just a loud crack fills the air.
The Dovahkiin should scale way higher, Miraak pushed an island. Though for beginning game, with proper leverage it isn’t a feat. The werewolf Dovahkiin can be class 5 for decapitating people through grip strength.

I really don’t like using the mythical creature with varying sizes versus the guy in the shot. That was specifically the problem the last 9-A version had in my thread. Though I guess we can see what calc members think this time around.
The perspective makes calculating it at best iffy to begin with. But without this, TES Low-Tiers would probably be 9-C to 9-B unless there are more feats.

As in LS? Not much, probably Peak Human to Class 1

It’s only class 1 if you do it purely with your hands, but since it’s a stealth kill the Dovahkiin can put his full body into it. That video further clarifies that yeah that’s definitely not class 1, he had all the leverage and full body to work with.

For the giants I guess a rough 9-As does line up with the feat. Though most low tiers are 10-A to 9-B anyways. People really don’t scale to wildlife according to Ultima and Matt (though I find that strange since fighter guild members about kill rats which are consistently 9-B, like unlike the Dovahkiin and alduin so many low tier animals are buried in 9-B feats but apparently that’s not suppose to scale to anyone).

It’s only class 1 if you do it purely with your hands, but since it’s a stealth kill the Dovahkiin can put his full body into it.

For the giants I guess a rough 9-As does line up with the feat. Though most low tiers are 10-A to 9-B anyways. People really don’t scale to wildlife according to Ultima and Matt (though I find that strange since fighter guild members about kill rats which are consistently 9-B).
The only thing saving the feat from being 9-B is the fact that we can say a crater's depth is 13% of the diameter based on Lunar craters if it is not possible to measure otherwise.

Ooh, then it should be 9-B, I think that’s not an assumption we can work with since those are from meteors. Also the club can be seen touching the ground and I think messaging the thickness of the broken rocks lines up more with that than assuming underneath the rumble he’s still swinging deeper.

Didn't he use the Thu'um for that?

I'm amazed that isn't already on their profile all things considered.
He should absolutely scale to his own thu’um. Miraak and the other dragons that shoved around the island were having a shout match with each other. Miraak would have been thrown into orbit if he didn’t scale. Plus if I remember correctly some dwarves also throw a large hammer across the planet, and you can block blows from dragons and slightly shove them with shield bashes.

Ooh, then it should be 9-B, I think that’s not an assumption we can work with since those are from meteors. Also the club can be seen touching the ground and I think messaging the thickness of the broken rocks lines up more with that than assuming underneath the rumble he’s still swinging deeper.
It should be fine really. I've used it for Halo calcs like missiles, and beams. I don't recall it ever applying strictly to meteors, and it can be used if a crater doesn't have a stated, or measureable depth.

Plus if I remember correctly some dwarves also throw a large hammer across the planet
Doing a grossly inaccurate eyeball....that's probably 9-B+ to Low 9-A KE at best, and maybe Class 100 LS at the absolute most depending on context and required assumptions.

Also it wasn't across Nirn, it was from Morrowind to Hammerfell no?

I mean we have like no lifting strength feats at all, so it could be alright for someone. Plus I saw a person jumping from the moon to earth (just a jump nothing else) get class T, and Samus falling 20 feet as a 5’4 girl hit class 5. So it may surprise us. The elder scrolls world is pretty big so I imagine it could be like Class K myself. I will need to find the exact lore after I get ready for today.

For the giant feat if it’s been a fine estimate before then 9-A is good to go.

I mean we have like no lifting strength feats at all, so it could be alright for someone. Plus I saw a person jumping from the moon to earth (just a jump nothing else) get class T, and smash falling 20 feet as a 5’4 girl hit class 5. So it may surprise us. The elder scrolls world is pretty big so I imagine it could be like Class K myself. I will need to find the exact lore after I get ready for today.
IF you can get me some context for the hammer throwing, I could give it a shot. LS results can be pretty crazy. If you know of any crushing/tearing feats, those can be pretty crazy. I just calculated a crushing feat into Class M. I also saw a feat of crushing a rusty metal bar get Class K.

How many gold bars can the Dovahkin carry in their inventory before becoming overloaded?

IF you can get me some context for the hammer throwing, I could give it a shot. LS results can be pretty crazy. If you know of any crushing/tearing feats, those can be pretty crazy. I just calculated a crushing feat into Class M. I also saw a feat of crushing a rusty metal bar get Class K.

How many gold bars can the Dovahkin carry in their inventory before becoming overloaded?
Solid Gold Ingots have a weight value of 1.

I would need to look into if this is one of more frivolous stories of the elder scrolls, though majority of what I’ve read has it be slightly contested in world but not disbelieved by most in verse. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Rourken

So at least it’s often described as being thrown to be comparable to fallen star (comet) so if the distance is too hard to find that speed alone from the sky to dirt could be a good starting place.

Well actual gold bars weigh like 12.4 kilograms, and he can carry a decent amount of them.
Does any of this help?

I would need to look into if this is one of more frivolous stories of the elder scrolls, though majority of what I’ve read has it be slightly contested in world but not disbelieved by most in verse. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Rourken

So at least it’s often described as being thrown to be comparable to fallen star (comet) so if the distance is too hard to find that speed alone from the sky to dirt could be a good starting place.
Who would it scale to if successfully calculated?

I would argue the current High 6-As with the thu’um or like the ones very clearly in that tier from strength. While the high 6-As are getting downgrade since shaking Nirn is weird (or at least that was suppose to be the case according to ultima), it should still should be superior to the hammer throw since that very clearly didn’t have the power to shake Nirn or a country like at least Skyrim is by the graybeards. The Dovahkiin scale to the shouts as he withstands their full force without being thrown around.

Pelinal and other not god tiers but stupidly high tiered characters also definitely scale. Pelinal is a monster physically and Umaril can clash with him and the Champion of Cyrodiil.

Well actual gold bars weigh like 12.4 kilograms, and he can carry a decent amount of them.
Does any of this help?

Back