• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bend Will is more powerful than just a simple Grandmaster Luke or Professor X's mind hax.

Your voice bends the very stones to your will. As it gains power, animals, people, and even dragons must do your bidding.

Inanimate objects are affected and spiritual beings of concept like dragons are affected. It is not just Eragon's bullshit Death Word but it is more like Aslan's doing Rap God during the creation of Narnia.

Dovahkiin literally commands the entire planet or anything where his shout reaches.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Dovakhiin having conceptual mindhax

How about no?
I don't propose that. I was considering how he is similar to Aslan's Rap God power. Matter manipulation and Spiritual/Intangible manipulation.

Dragons are the extension of the concept "Time" itself.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well, the hole Magnus left in Oblivion =/= Magnus.
Auri-El's bow appears to affect the sun in some way, blocking out it from reaching Nirn.
Is there an explanation as to how the sun affects vampires or is it just "molag doesn't like sunlight"

@Monarch

Meridia was once the Magne-Ge Merid-Nunca, one of Magnus' daughters. She was thrown out of Aetherius / willingly left Aetherius when she rejected Magnus' ideals. She fell to Oblivion, and became the Daedric Prince she is today.

Her Daedric Plane, the Colored Rooms, is located directly under the hole Magnus tore into Oblivion, and acts as a giant prism through which Magnus' Aetherial Light is bent and focused. She is the very reason color exists on the Mundus.

She is the Daedric Prince of Light, Life, and Energy, all traits associated with the life-giving magical light of Aetherius. And she is directly opposed to nocturnal and undead beings like vampires, who are naturally reppeled by the light of the sun as it brings life.

Hail indeed. But isn't there something better than that guard uniform? Feels like he'll burst into "Stop right there, criminal scum!" at any moment.

I heard there is a feat of resisting time stop during the Umaril the Unfeathered quest when you destroy the orb (and I think in the oblivion guide books it says time stops (I need to find the scan when I have time)) but I have no if it even scales to the CoC since the enemies in the area move just fine despite the objects not moving.

Fanart is fine. A bunch of Warhammer profiles use it too, iirc. Hell, Mag'ladroth the Void Drago has a recolor of a completely different character, so its not the worst possibility.

The TES fanart on the files looks really nice anyways.

I think we're talking about best rideable dragon bro, so no.

Oh yeah, the Big Papa of the Nords. Surprised we haven't talked more about him, tbh.

Hey how fast are storm atronachs going to be. Are they going to be Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic+ Attack speeds or just Massively Hypersonic+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back