• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Half-Time Revisions

Yea every prince has some cool lore to them admiring their power.
Nocturnal/Namira/Mora are called Ur-Dra
So is azura but I call cap on that.
Boethiah is referred to as one of the strongest padomaics and is apparently apart of a composite prince between Azura, Mephala and Boethiah, who are called Ur-Dra.
Mephala was called one of the strongest spirits with her webs stretching across the Aurbis.
What does Molag bal get though? Nothing. He’s literally just a troublesome Daedric prince. You knows it bad when an avatar of Dagon, the prince of L’s matches you in your own realm lmao
"The prince of Ls" That is a perfect description of Dagon

yeah I don't know about Azura being an Ur-Dra she doesn't seem to meet the criteria she seems more anueic in origin rather than padomeic

also isn't Mora an Ur-daedra related to magnus and his original blue prints or is that none canon now?

Yeah and she also beat the tar out of Trinimac which is a pretty big feat considering where he was (still is possibly) on the packing order of the anueic bois.

Honestly we need more info on mephala since I really wanna know where she stands in compersion to say the architect himself Magnus for example since both seems to alter the flow of fate with their respective fields.

and yeah molag bal is just the absolute dumpster fire of the daedric lords, I mean what other prince has had their ass handed to them in their own realms not by just an avatar of another god but by a group of mortal so many times in the lore? like legit I have a feeling that someone like the neravarine or the LDB could stroll into his own realm and knock his teeth in (shoutout to the vigilant mod accurate depiction of events for sure for sure)

Last edited:
also I really wander how they will deal with the LDB in elder scrolls six (when it comes out in 2099) I mean you have a literal god incarnate walking about with enough power to bring whole nations to their knees in a matter of days they can upset the balance of any conflic in a matter of seconds they could reform the empire in no time at all and bring the Altmer to heel. Like no seriously out of the protags in elder scrolls the LDB has the absolute most possible influence over the world.

They will probably send them off to Akavir and all I got to say is the Ka Po' Tun better watch out.

also isn't Mora an Ur-daedra related to magnus and his original blue prints or is that none canon now
Yea he’s the thrown out plans of Mundus. So he’s basically a piece of trash that Magnus threw in the garbage lmao.
Yeah and she also beat the tar out of Trinimac which is a pretty big feat considering where he was (still is possibly) on the packing order of the anueic bois.
Funny, in the new leaks it turns out that Boethiah IS Trinimac, the one that killed Lorkhan as part of his plan for Mundus and the Malak is his own deal and cursed Boethiah and turn them into the Boethiah we know today.
molag bal is just the absolute dumpster
well at least he’s getting attention unlike sanguine lmao

also I really wander how they will deal with the LDB in elder scrolls six (when it comes out in 2099) I mean you have a literal god incarnate walking about with enough power to bring whole nations to their knees in a matter of days they can upset the balance of any conflic in a matter of seconds they could reform the empire in no time at all and bring the Altmer to heel. Like no seriously out of the protags in elder scrolls the LDB has the absolute most possible influence over the world.

They will probably send them off to Akavir and all I got to say is the Ka Po' Tun better watch out.
Probably just shoehorn him like they did the nerevarine and vestige. Hopefully we can see Tosh Raka soon

Yea he’s the thrown out plans of Mundus. So he’s basically a piece of trash that Magnus threw in the garbage lmao.
funny to think that Magnus is just THAT powerful.
Funny, in the new leaks it turns out that Boethiah IS Trinimac, the one that killed Lorkhan as part of his plan for Mundus and the Malak is his own deal and cursed Boethiah and turn them into the Boethiah we know today.
ya know what, that makes total sense, boethiah is betrayal and many before have theorised that Trinimac has brought her into existance with his sense of betraying lorkan, him being boethiah makes actual sense.
well at least he’s getting attention unlike sanguine lmao
yeah the Dionysus of elder scrolls never gets any love in lore.

Wait, who is Malacath then? Also did Trinimac regret killing Lorkhan so he became Boethia?

What does Molag bal get though? Nothing. He’s literally just a troublesome Daedric prince. You knows it bad when an avatar of Dagon, the prince of L’s matches you in your own realm lmao
Eh, if it means anythings, he's still the most influential prince to the TES fandom (Along with Sheogorath). You will find more peoples making arts for him and mention his names more than any other princes within the TES community lmao

Even on that, he’s surpassed by Azura in terms of worship
2024-02-19_110038.png

Posted this on the wrong thread recently but I found something interesting that alludes towards the events of the Aldudagga. It’s an in-game text added in the anniversary addition that’s shows Dagon’s desire for revenge on both Akatosh and Alduin, and I wonder why he hates Alduin 👀:

“ Visions of Dragons cloud my dreams once more. Images of Martin Septim and Akatosh that make my blood burn with anger and vengeance. Black wings unfurling against a red sky.

I do not yet understand the meaning of these visions, but Dagon's hatred has become a burning coal in the pit of my stomach, driving me ever forward.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vonos'_Journal

Back