• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Half-Time Revisions

Wait, Corundum is a metal used by nords to make their metals (from what I found looking through the official sites), everything I can find says the hammer is made dwarven metal which has been referred to as brass before (probably not exactly as brass but in the same vein) so I think the brass end is best personally.
I mean yeah likely, its either that or ebony which is a questionable metal made of the literal blood of the embodiment of space itself, which isn't exactly easy to calculate and all.

I mean its fantasy ain't exactly 1:1 to reality and all that.
I was going to bring up Minecraft and Terraria as examples since they have 8-C iron and 5-C titanium. Plus even in comparison to their own metals they have metals that would contradict their real world counterparts strengths so yeah this isn’t new at all.

What I believe is Brass and Obsidian weights are our closest choices and Ebony is too alien to reliably use that as the main premise (and while the hammer looks very different it still is stated to be dwavern metal).

I was going to bring up Minecraft and Terraria as examples since they have 8-C iron and 5-C titanium. Plus even in comparison to their own metals they have metals that would contradict their real world counterparts strengths so yeah this isn’t new at all.
I mean why even bring that up? we have low 2-C to high 1-B-low 1-A steel here in skyrim since we can just defy any and all logic and improve a basic steel sword to legendery++ and kill god.

I mean why even bring that up? we have low 2-C to high 1-B-low 1-A steel here in skyrim since we can just defy any and all logic and improve a basic steel sword to legendery++ and kill god.
I still don’t think the Dovahkiin should be that tier, but even then it 100% won’t scale to his gear and entirely to them alone and godly artifacts.

I still don’t think the Dovahkiin should be that tier, but even then it 100% won’t scale to his gear and entirely to them alone and godly artifacts.
I still think he is through being more powerful than the artifacts that people have used to fight off daedric princes like the dawnbreaker being able to hold of nacturnal

That’s when it’s boosted by Merida directly and is used against a daedric princess especially weak to it. Merida 100% does scale to nocturnal normally.

That’s when it’s boosted by Merida directly and is used against a daedric princess especially weak to it. Merida 100% does scale to nocturnal normally.
eh fair but there are plenty of other instances (mind ya I ain't saying dragon born is 1:1 to the princes just comparable)

I will see how it goes when we finally get around to making a Dragonborn thread. He needs it for his artifacts and perk powers anyways. But I still think he’s buried in anti feats.

I will see how it goes when we finally get around to making a Dragonborn thread. He needs it for his artifacts and perk powers anyways. But I still think he’s buried in anti feats.
I mean their only anti feats are: the temple collapsing on top of them knocked them down during dawnguard which is mid game meaning it doesn't scale to full DB, mercer fray stabbing them while their paralyzed (which ignores any lore at all since vamps can get paralyzed by the poison even through their immune to all poison) which happens early on, not being able to kill barabas who is half of clavicus's power without the axe which happens early on (level 10) so not full strength DB (even though clav says we are nearly as strong as him if we have dragon souls absorbed), molag bal being able to trap us in the haunted house but its the same deal as barabas it happens early and finally sheo being able to take us into a mind of a mad man where we are powerless but that one is literally the first daedra quest we can do (level 7).

Most of the others aren't really anti feats.

Levels are gameplay mechanics. The Daedra trap you at any point of the game. Plus the anti feat of mora one hit quitting Miraak so hard he was reduced to dust.

However, I’m just commenting to say my low end rough calc of the hammer throw for across Tamriel leads to monstrously low results. Since the hammer got their after the slow mass exodus of people meaning it would have taken over a day at least (though I used a week since it’s described as a long journey constantly for the people and majority of them are 100% normal people). So the hammer crashing in from the sky has higher speeds (I got 1 m/s for the hammer, in the across Tamriel end, assuming it took a week which lines up with the people out walking it there, so it would be pretty much the hammers weight divided by like a million).

Okay so reading up on everything about King Rourken, he doesn’t scale to other dwarven kings who could be higher tier since when they were doing stuff he just up and left. And I can’t find anything that would make the hammer throw fake, especially since he made spell breaker and had tonal magic so the guy definitely wasn’t a generic low tier.
So if going off the hammer crashing into the earth as a comet the rough estimate will be he’s 8-B (brass throw end is around 30 tons of tnt, but will be higher accounting for more of the hammer) and over 100 tons of force. So a pretty cool to have low tier for the verse and a good lifting strength feat for any of the high tiers that don’t scale the island push or immeasurable.

Better calc will be needed though, I definitely suggest anyone that knows pixel scaling to use the Skyrim version of the hammer as reference, every other part of my rough calc would be the same as the final version so I doubt it’ll change too much, just be a bit higher and more legitimate.

Back