• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a random question but between these two, if they were to fight who do you think would come up top? And what diff? (anyone's free to answer this question too btw)
Huh.

Aokiji likely comes out on top, his sheer versatility, insane stamina to put even Zoans to shame, and strength are nothing to sneeze at.

However, I think it would take him nearly everything he got to put Yamato down.
She is faster, and physically stronger than Aokiji's durability (who got hurt by the likes of Jozu), and also has insane stamina. She has good options in range with her arrow thingy, but it's nothing compared to Aokiji's.

Aokiji High Diffs Yamato, but it wouldn't be absurd if Yamato won, let's say... 3 out of 10 fights with him.

Clashed with a:
  • Hakiless
  • Guraless
  • Careless
  • Off Guard
  • Effortless
Whitebeard.

Clashing means absolutely nothing. Crocodile literally clashed with Mihawk two chapters after being blitzed by G2 Luffy.

Now this literally never happened.
He called Oden "crazy".
And he compared him to the Rocks crew in the sense of NOT OBEYING ANYONE, not in terms of strength.

Fluffy, you're diving yourself in a territory you have zero knowledge on.
original statement: "if I fail no one will be able to defeat him for the time being"

トキ おれはもう限界だ おれが討ち取れなかったらカイドウを倒せる者は当座現れない

the context is undoubtedly about Wano citizens, WB and Roger are never going to Wano.

Is called the strongest creature in the world by multiple sources? Yes, you're right.

ALSO, let me correct you. Oden didn't get no-sold by Roger, THEN got multiple times stronger. No, that's wrong, you're actually being ignorant.

Oden left Wano 5 years ago, spend 4 years with WB, then 1 year with Roger, and returned multiple times stronger than he was 5 years ago.
When he faced, and got stomped by Roger, he was already with WB for 4 out of these 5 years, so the statement doesn't apply to that Oden, ffs.
He called oden incredible, and in another translation, dangerous.
014.png

And that's just lying. Whitebeard was well on guard, he wasn't careless, in fact quite the opposite, he told his crew to stand back, whitebeard was also sweating the entire time, and he was in fact using haki, you can see the lightning.
015.png

the only thing you got right was that he didn't use the quake.
You're right, he only compared their personalities.
If that is what that statement actually says, then this can't be used for scaling.
Alright, I got the timelines mixed up, that would mean Oden is multiple times stronger than himself when he fought whitebeard and was relative to him, that would still put him above whitebeard and makes sense because roger needed a conqueror attack to blow him away. so
Oden < Whitebeard < 4x oden post 4 years < Conqueror roger = Conqueror whitebeard < conqueror oden. That would still actually make young kaido above whitebeard so the scaling is not much different at all.
Just a random question but between these two, if they were to fight who do you think would come up top? And what diff? (anyone's free to answer this question too btw)
Yamato stomps.

Alright I know this is open to discussion but this is straight up idiotic. You think that dudes who can cut and damage dragon kaido are on the same level as someone who got shit on by a dude who got one shot by base kaido after getting significantly stronger?
Bro they're using an ability what called Dura Neg, let me Ask you real quick, who the hell in the scarbad can beat dressrossa Law in 1v1 Battle?

He called oden incredible, and in another translation, dangerous.
014.png
Oh boy, oh boy, love me some "proving you wrong" before dinner!
A6g67tC.png

Original statement says none of that.
とんでもねェのが is just "something ridiculous."
And that's just lying. Whitebeard was well on guard, he wasn't careless, in fact quite the opposite, he told his crew to stand back,
Careless, yes. He was putting negligible amounts of force on that. Why? Image above. Whitebeard was sleeping. 😴😴😴😴😴
whitebeard was also sweating the entire time
Entire Time = The singular panel we see of his face where his expression changed from serious to confused due to Oden's request, not his strength.
and he was in fact using haki, you can see the lightning.
Comes from Oden and him only. WB wasn't "Hardening", because he weapon wasn't coated, like that.
cuweDZW.png

I am talking about the blade being black (Armament Haki), not about the shockwave. I'm explaining this because obviously you know nothing about One Piece.
the only thing you got right was that he didn't use the quake.
You're right, he only compared their personalities.
"Only"? You just showed two, mate.
Alright, I got the timelines mixed up, that would mean Oden is multiple times stronger than himself when
Make that three things I got right.
he fought whitebeard and was relative to him,
RELATIVE TO HIM???
FROM A SINGULAR CLASH????
WHICH YOU CALLED A FIGHT???

A "multiple times stronger Oden" (4 out of 5 years of adventuring) got his pants wet watching WB fight Roger, who literally treated him like a small fry not two seconds before
that would still put him above whitebeard and makes sense because roger needed a conqueror attack to blow him away.
It was an armament coated slash. Conqueror shit don't touch you.

Bro they're using an ability what called Dura Neg, let me Ask you real quick, who the hell in the scarbad can beat dressrossa Law in 1v1 Battle?
Yes. Kinemon wasn't using Ryou during Dressrosa. But they're all stronger than Jack, and Cracker, who is canonically stronger than Doflamingo.

Yes. Kinemon wasn't using Ryou during Dressrosa. But they're all stronger than Jack, and Cracker, who is canonically stronger than Doflamingo.
Law beat Kinemon in the punk Hazard, Dura Neg doesnt Matter Doffy Already proof that after He took Gamma knife he still can Fight G4 Luffy for dosens minute and the important thing is Doffy is more versatile than all of the Scarbads

Edit : Doffy no diff Kinemon who try to save Law in Dressrossa lmao

Last edited:
Law beat Kinemon in the punk Hazard, Dura Neg doesnt Matter Doffy Already proof that after He took Gamma knife he still can Fight G4 Luffy for dosens minute and the important thing is Doffy is more versatile than all of the Scarbads
It's amazing this mentality that only the main characters can progress in power by doing nothing.

Wano Law did nothing, but he is still Sub-Yonkou Level and would curbstomp Doflamingo. Kin'emon is the same.

None of this matters, literally.

"Young Oden wasn't one shot by a casual Roger... MEANING HE DEFINITELY SCALES-"

You really like to twist meaning, don't you?
"If I don't stop Kaido, no one will" doesn't mean he is the strongest in there. Nor does that say a 20 year younger Kaido was stronger than primebeard LMFAO.
Roger was ******* dead, and WB couldn't give two ***** about Wano since he doesn't know something is wrong
Exactly.

For some, Oden's statment of getting stronger during his time in WB & Roger's crews gets used as him surpassing them, ignoring the possibility that WB & Roger could've gotten stronger too.

Sorry but I heavily disagree with the list so far especially up top. Like come on marco < rayleigh even though marco ~ big mom?
Marco with his peak form and a slight elemental advantage is ~ big mom

And this is peak Rayleigh, the one stronger than his old wrinkled self who fought Kizaru, who fought who? Marco.
Anyway I got a question, is prime shanks the one with 2 arms or is that a hypothetical? And number 2, you think that oden getting many times stronger is legit?
Idk where "Prime Shanks" came from. And Oden getting many times stronger in the sense of a multiplier is bs

Marco with his peak form and a slight elemental advantage is ~ big mom
Just no ... Big Mom was playing with him
And this is peak Rayleigh, the one stronger than his old wrinkled self who fought Kizaru, who fought who? Marco.
It's a massive stretch to say Marco "fought" Kizaru. They clashed and Marco did jack shit to Kizaru just like how he failed to do anything to Big Mom, King and Queen

Proving my point
Matching a clash from her is nothing?
Zero damage
You can see blood coming from him from the initial attack and from his face afterwards
This is the only real damage Marco has done in Wano - superficial damage to Queen
A slash mark across his face is "Superficial Damage"?
Kizaru was completely unhurt during and after Marineford
And Marco was completely unhurt from Kizaru as well until he got caught off guard. Your point?
Stop wanking Marco please
The guy who fought Big Mom and fought 2 high tiers at once is wank?
Zoro > King > Marco
King couldn't even beat Marco with help
And idk why yall act as if Zoro's casually over King as if they didn't clash several times during their fight

Marco's over them both. Saying King's over Marco when all he fought was a tired Base and Zoan marco and struggled with those alone is ridiculous

Matching a clash from her is nothing?
Clashing is nothing in One Piece. Damage is key

You can see blood coming from him from the initial attack and from his face afterwards
No blood in initial attack and the "blood from his face afterwards" is highly controversial. From what I've heard, the sfx is of rubble falling - which is what it is most likely to be
And Marco was completely unhurt from Kizaru as well until he got caught off guard. Your point?
The point is that Marco has the most busted healing factor in One Piece, Kizaru does not
The guy who fought Big Mom and fought 2 high tiers at once is wank?
Clashed with Big Mom and was easily outlasted by King and Queen while only doi g superficial damage to Queen and zero damage to King
King couldn't even beat Marco with help
King did beat Marco in one of the few ways he can be beaten i.e. by outlasting him and suffered no damage in the process
And idk why yall act as if Zoro's casually over King as if they didn't clash several times during their fight
Zoro beat King without Ashura

Marco's over them both. Saying King's over Marco when all he fought was a tired Base and Zoan marco and struggled with those alone is ridiculous
King didn't struggle. At the end of the "fight" King was still completely fine and Marco was (almost) completely spent. Learn to see the actual outcomes of fights rather than just the flashy impact panels

Clashing is nothing in One Piece. Damage is key
Clashing is everything in One Piece, especially when they maintain a clash for a long period of time
No blood in initial attack
Screen_Shot_2022-04-02_at_10.45.44_AM.png

and the "blood from his face afterwards" is highly controversial. From what I've heard, the sfx is of rubble falling - which is what it is most likely to be
"Which is what it is most likely to be" lol

You know rubble can fall and blood can be drawn at the same time right?
You know there are moments where people bleed and there's no SFX right?

That entire argument is "we don't want Marco to scale so it was rubble" ignoring the visual blood we can see.
The point is that Marco has the most busted healing factor in One Piece, Kizaru does not
The point is that we don't even see it in action, and we know that his healing has limits, which is why he has wounds in Wano.
Clashed with Big Mom and was easily outlasted by King and Queen while only doi g superficial damage to Queen and zero damage to King
Easily outlasted by King and Queen after fighting Big Mom and using a large amount of his stamina in order to heal everybody else.

What did King do before he fought Marco? Ram Sanji into a wall. Stand. Talk shit. Do nothing.
What did Marco do before he fought King? Fought Big Mom in his hybrid form. Used the heat from his Hybrid to go and maintain the health of thousands of people.
King did beat Marco in one of the few ways he can be beaten i.e. by outlasting him and suffered no damage in the process
Outlasting him after he's already tired. Oh brother.
This is like saying that if Akainu comes to fight Kaidou as of 1045 and he wins by outlasting him, he's stronger than him, ignoring all the 15 people Kaidou fought prior
Zoro beat King without Ashura
Zoro beat King without using his absolute strongest move means that Zoro is overall stronger than King? This is crazy
King didn't struggle. At the end of the "fight" King was still completely fine and Marco was (almost) completely spent. Learn to see the actual outcomes of fights rather than just the flashy impact panels
King couldn't even put him down and he was getting tossed around by his base.

Marco lost because of his prior stamina drain and he fought King who had help. Even when Marco was completely drained, he had enough stamina to go and block a hit from Ardon King.

"Learn to see the actual outcome of fights" outcome of fights that have many factors, vs "flashy impact panels" with loads of context.

I'm astonished that Marco did this to King and Queen casually in the beginning of the fight and yall think King is casually over him.
1000-004.png

We see him already breathing hard after fighting both of them.

And we say Big Mom wasn't trying at all against Marco or some shit based on absolutely nothing? Ok. Marco was laughing while fighting King. After putting him and Queen in chokeholds, King bombards him with attacks, and Marco steps back and laughs.

Marco is not under King. Marco will never be under King. The only feat King has that puts him anywhere over Marco is cutting his wing off-guard when he was worried about Queen.

Marco manhandled that man and only lost because he was healing everybody and spamming his regen from the amount of lasers and flame bullets he was getting hit by.

Marco below King is crazy.

Was originally going to write an explanation for each character for why I'm putting them there but there's too many so cba.
  1. Rocks D Xebec
  2. Kaidou
  3. Monkey D. Luffy
  4. Prime Whitebeard
  5. Dracule Mihawk
  6. Prime Roger / Prime Garp / Prime Shikki / Shanks
  7. Charlotte Linlin
  8. Kozuki Oden
  9. Benn Beckman / Prime Sengoku / Prime Chinjao
  10. Sakazuki / Kuzan / Borsalino
  11. Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard
  12. Eustass Kid / Trafalgar Law
  13. Yamato / Marco / Rorornoa Zoro
  14. Portgas D. Ace / Vista / Jozu
  15. Shiryu / King
  16. Killer
  17. Vinsmoke Sanji
  18. Queen
  19. Scabbards / Jack
  20. CP0

Edit: Dumbass list ^

Last edited:
Oof
  1. Rocks
  2. Prime Roger
  3. Prime Shiki
  4. Gear 5th Luffy
  5. Prime Garp
  6. Prime Whitebeard
  7. Kaidou
  8. Big Mom
  9. Returned Wano Oden
  10. Prime Sengoku
  11. Prime Chinjao
  12. Mihawk
  13. Shanks
  14. Beckmann
  15. Sakazuki
  16. Kuzan
  17. BOTimeskip Blackbeard
  18. Eustass Kid
  19. Law
  20. Yamato
  21. Sulong Inuarashi
  22. Sulong Nekomamushi
  23. Prime Rayleigh
  24. Marco
  25. Ace
  26. Borsalino
  27. King
  28. Zoro
  29. Vista
  30. Jozu
  31. Killer
  32. Goma no So Hawkins
  33. Sanji
  34. Queen
  35. Monster Point Chopper
Here's my top 35.

1-4 is separate from the rest.
5-14 is it's own tier.
15-30 is it's own tier.
31-35 is everyone else
Why Prime Whitebeard was above Linlin and Kaidou?

Idk where "Prime Shanks" came from.
Yeah right. Apperantly he didn't weaken from his arm loss. I'm guessing rebuild up his lost strength with more training.
And Oden getting many times stronger in the sense of a multiplier is bs
I mean Luffy grew from 8B->Low7B/Hypersonic+->Relativistic+(more than a 10 times multiplier)in the pre-timeskip/less than a year. Why wouldn't Oden(and WB+Roger probably) get stronger too in their journey?

It happened in the past, didn't Kaido get stronger than he was 20 years ago, so Kaidou should be above Prime Whitebeard or at least equal
idk man maybe
Tempy, tempy, we've talked about this feat, King's durability is retconned. 😉
"King's durability is retconned" I will never agree with the entire durability of a character being retconned cause someone else has 1 inconsistent feat
Yeah right. Apperantly he didn't weaken from his arm loss. I'm guessing rebuild up his lost strength with more training.
Yee
I mean Luffy grew from 8B->Low7B/Hypersonic+->Relativistic+(more than a 10 times multiplier)in the pre-timeskip/less than a year. Why wouldn't Oden(and WB+Roger probably) get stronger too in their journey?
Because they're past their primes

In those flashbacks they were still younger that current Kaido, who depite being 59, is stronger than ever. IIRC it was said that people in OP live longer than normal ones.
Luffy is 19.

Those dudes are in their 40s.

Huge difference

Was originally going to write an explanation for each character for why I'm putting them there but there's too many so cba.
  1. Rocks D Xebec
  2. Kaidou
  3. Monkey D. Luffy
  4. Prime Whitebeard
  5. Dracule Mihawk
  6. Prime Roger / Prime Garp / Prime Shikki / Shanks
  7. Charlotte Linlin
  8. Kozuki Oden
  9. Benn Beckman / Prime Sengoku / Prime Chinjao
  10. Sakazuki / Kuzan / Borsalino
  11. Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard
  12. Eustass Kid / Trafalgar Law
  13. Yamato / Marco / Rorornoa Zoro
  14. Portgas D. Ace / Vista / Jozu
  15. Shiryu / King
  16. Killer
  17. Vinsmoke Sanji
  18. Queen
  19. Scabbards / Jack
  20. CP0
Best list so far, tho Charmander’s and King’s are pretty solid as well.

(I dont really feel like making my own rn lol)

"King's durability is retconned" I will never agree with the entire durability of a character being retconned cause someone else has 1 inconsistent feat
Nah, that's what it is. He never had this "fire super durability - no fire super speed" before, it was clearly something Oda thought about after Zoro damaged him, hence, the inconsistency.

It sucks, I don't like it either. But it's not like Marco depends on King to be proven as a strong mf

King of Lightning still thinks Katakuri>King, Zoro, Sanji, and Queen

And that Shanks is the strongest in the verse and is stronger than Kaidou, Big Mom, and Whitebeard

Luffy is 19.

Those dudes are in their 40s.

Huge difference
That would've worked if you used this in my 1st comment, not the 2nd when i compare those 3 with a guy who between his mid 40s & late 50s got stronger. Heck Sengoku & Garp's primetime was in their 50s(Garp hair was even starting to go white at that time)
King of Lightning still thinks Katakuri>King, Zoro, Sanji, and Queen

And that Shanks is the strongest in the verse and is stronger than Kaidou, Big Mom, and Whitebeard
He's defenetly no Drizzt nor zage
Katakuri: stalemated by snakeman
Kaido: One shots post-mirror world Boundman
Kaido: DOESN'T one shot roof Zoro, who doesn't one shot roof King

KOL: Kat's still stronger
Katakuri: Was sent flying from Bound Man Luffy despite blocking with both hands+armament haki
Big Mom: Overpowers Bound Man Luffy with no hommies without much trouble
The Admirals: Can throw hands with the Yonko to a decent degree
Marco: Managed to somewhat hold his own against Big Mom with 2 hommies & the Admirals(individually)

Tyquan: Nah, Katakuri>>>Marco.

Last edited:
Back