• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
iirc Hancock had a whole bandage wrapped around her head for 2 rather minor injuries from BB ( that seemed to have just appeared from him using Kurouzu on her, if he had an off screen fight with her that'd make sense but the way it's shown leads me to think he attacked while she was about to kick Koby ), I wouldn't rely on bandages being signs of significant damages.
Also Sentomaru getting stabbed in the stomach by Lucci and having bandages on other parts of his body instead.

Now show Zoro being on that level
Zoro cuts zoan kaido.
Enma Zoro is comparable to enma oden and makes kaido dodge.

And Garp is currently stronger.
I already told you why I put akainu above him. Garp is old and akainu's fruit is very powerful. Garp might also lose to aokiji.

Yeah, but he believed Sengoku could hold him down.
When? He just told him to hold him.

Hao Infusion Post-Udon Luffy >= Hybrid Kaidou, despite Kaidou having a stronger base.
First, Different conquerors haki users don't necessarily have the same amp. Second, that isn't true because coc gears luffy is equal to coc kaido and keeps clashing with him post coc awakening and simultaneously gears luffy is comparable to zoan kaido so their amps are basically the same.

Didn't Full Zoan Marco restrain Full Zoan King pretty easily though?
He just grabbed him and it doesn't contradict anything. Base king is still comparable to hybrid marco.

Honestly, Lucci got stomped though.
He did because luffy has future sight, advanced armament and way better abilities and hax like durability negation.
People get stronger when they do the thing they're good at, it's real.
More proficient at best, not literally stronger especially not to the point where oden almost kills kaido.

I saw a statement that Hybrid was like "the ultimate form" of Kaidou or something. And Full Zoan has a better Boro breath because it's larger.
That doesn't mean it's stronger, it could be his ultimate form because he combines his base form fighting style with his dragon abilities.
And that also isn't necessarily true, larger doesn't mean stronger AP wise.
oh no the guy with insane durability has better durability than the guy who doesnt have insane durability
Throughout the entire fight, kaido was overpowering yamato's AP with his own so you can't scale yamato's ap to his thunder bagua. And also, luffy who's coc is equal to kaido's was damaging and pushing kaido far more than yamato was.
The damage zoro did to kaido is more than the damage yamato did to kaido.

Idk man, this is what's said even by the people on the official OP site.
It's a little weird, but it's supposedly a surprise attack, so..
They're wrong.
I'm pretty sure you're gonna bleed a lot after someone beats the shit out of you with a club in like 5 consecutive hits
Kaido's single thunder bagua did that much damage as stated by yamato.

Zoro cuts zoan kaido.
Enma Zoro is comparable to enma oden and makes kaido dodge.
I meant on par with Hao infusion
I already told you why I put akainu above him. Garp is old and akainu's fruit is very powerful. Garp might also lose to aokiji.
We'll see.
When? He just told him to hold him.
Why would he need to if Garp was going to hold back anyway?
First, Different conquerors haki users don't necessarily have the same amp. Second, that isn't true because coc gears luffy is equal to coc kaido and keeps clashing with him post coc awakening and simultaneously gears luffy is comparable to zoan kaido so their amps are basically the same.
Hao Infusion Luffy, Post-Udon, clashed with Hybrid Kaidou, who has a stronger base.
He just grabbed him and it doesn't contradict anything. Base king is still comparable to hybrid marco.
Alright, I'll accept that.
He did because luffy has future sight, advanced armament and way better abilities and hax like durability negation.
Luffy was using Future sight?
More proficient at best, not literally stronger especially not to the point where oden almost kills kaido.
Idk, the Scabbards got stronger when using Oden Ittoryu
That doesn't mean it's stronger, it could be his ultimate form because he combines his base form fighting style with his dragon abilities.
And that also isn't necessarily true, larger doesn't mean stronger AP wise.
Yeah, it combines his dragon strength with his base skill.
Throughout the entire fight, kaido was overpowering yamato's AP with his own so you can't scale yamato's ap to his thunder bagua. And also, luffy who's coc is equal to kaido's was damaging and pushing kaido far more than yamato was.
Yeah, and Zoro would be doing nothing compared to either of them.
Ok, that's a bit absurd, Zoro got a few good hits, but that doesn't mean he could last in a fight.
Kaido's single thunder bagua did that much damage as stated by yamato.
Yeah, especially when you, unlike Kaidou, don't have Regen.

Luffy/Mihawk
Akainu ( if he's on Prime Sengoku's level due to being the FA )
Shanks
Blackbeard
Zoro
Yamato
Admirals ( probably above Zoro or Yamato but they have better Haki and stats right now )
Marco ( should be equal to Admirals tbh )
Edit: Feels weird putting Marco at Admiral level as it'd imply King is Admiral level too, but matchups exist

2 nitpicks
luffy is equal to kaido in base, base luffy did jack shit to kaido
kaido overpowering yamato isnt an excuse to misuse a feat

I meant on par with Hao infusion
I'm not arguing that enma zoro is on par with coc kaido. I'm saying he's on the same level as zoan kaido. What I am saying though is that king of hell zoro is far above that as he's stacking coc infusion which would put him on coc kaido's level.

Why would he need to if Garp was going to hold back anyway?
How would sengoku know? He's just there to stop garp if he did snap.

Hao Infusion Luffy, Post-Udon, clashed with Hybrid Kaidou, who has a stronger base.
Then got defeated very shortly. After he got back, we are shown coc luffy matching coc kaido with gears.

Luffy was using Future sight?
Probably. We don't get explicitly shown luffy using it anymore. But as seen in his fight with kaido, he uses it as kaido comments on luffy not being the only one who can see the future.

Idk, the Scabbards got stronger when using Oden Ittoryu
They didn't really to be honest. They could already somewhat cut and slash kaido individually and when they all attacked the same spot at the same time, they still didn't deal enough damage to actually scar kaido.

Yeah, it combines his dragon strength with his base skill.
Yeah so you can't use that to say hybrid is stronger than full zoan. The profiles don't acknowledge that either.

Yeah, and Zoro would be doing nothing compared to either of them.
Not true.
Coc kaido > coc yamato ~ zoan kaido > zoan yamato ~ base kaido
Coc kaido ~ KOH/asura > zoan kaido ~ enma/9ST/coc zoro > base kaido ~ zoan king ~ armament zoro
Zoro would have the AP advantage against yamato with koh as well as the skill and I think also the speed advantage. This would be a very high difficulty fight, and zoro might lose if he was at the same level of proficiency with enma as he was at the start of the king fight.

Ok, that's a bit absurd, Zoro got a few good hits, but that doesn't mean he could last in a fight.
He lasted in a fight against king while at a disadvantage while using the abilities that allowed him to fight with kaido.

Yeah, especially when you, unlike Kaidou, don't have Regen.
Kaido only bled a little directly after receiving the hit.
2 nitpicks
luffy is equal to kaido in base, base luffy did jack shit to kaido
kaido overpowering yamato isnt an excuse to misuse a feat
What? Base luffy barely fought kaido, he's always eother using gears or using conquerors. And even then, that isn't true. Here's luffy punching kaido with only armament and damaging him.
I don't know what you mean by misuse a feat.

Bruh.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1010_v0_15%20wm%20lvl.png

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1010_v0_16%20wm%20lvl.png

fact is, i already know base luffy > hybrid yamato lol
my point is that people equal to him only make him bleed
yamato is inferior but why is it a huge deal? people always downscale

fact is, i already know base luffy > hybrid yamato lol
my point is that people equal to him only make him bleed
yamato is inferior but why is it a huge deal? people always downscale
My point is that coc yamato is inferior to coc kaido.

I'm not arguing that enma zoro is on par with coc kaido. I'm saying he's on the same level as zoan kaido. What I am saying though is that king of hell zoro is far above that as he's stacking coc infusion which would put him on coc kaido's level.
Maybe, but he can do that for almost no time.
How would sengoku know? He's just there to stop garp if he did snap.
Garp told him to stop him.
Then got defeated very shortly. After he got back, we are shown coc luffy matching coc kaido with gears.
That was against drunken Kaidou, right?
Probably. We don't get explicitly shown luffy using it anymore. But as seen in his fight with kaido, he uses it as kaido comments on luffy not being the only one who can see the future.
That was Kaido, who he needed it against. Lucci is the opposite.
They didn't really to be honest. They could already somewhat cut and slash kaido individually and when they all attacked the same spot at the same time, they still didn't deal enough damage to actually scar kaido.
Nekomamushi couldn't beat Perospero without Oden Ittoryu, I believe? Idk.
Yeah so you can't use that to say hybrid is stronger than full zoan. The profiles don't acknowledge that either.
I could swear the scan said it was his best form(yes, I did mean in terms of stats.)
Coc kaido > coc yamato ~ zoan kaido > zoan yamato ~ base kaido
Coc kaido ~ KOH/asura > zoan kaido ~ enma/9ST/coc zoro > base kaido ~ zoan king ~ armament zoro
Zoro would have the AP advantage against yamato with koh as well as the skill and I think also the speed advantage. This would be a very high difficulty fight, and zoro might lose if he was at the same level of proficiency with enma as he was at the start of the king fight.
Yeah, but remember, he'd be annihilated incredibly easily. He can barely use KoH at all, and it does not upscale by anything better than a small margin.

You were arguing that she matched kaido because she clashed with his thunder bagua.

Maybe, but he can do that for almost no time.
True. But most of the time he only needs it briefly to beat an opponent like king or yamato.

Garp told him to stop him.
This is kind of going no where. Garp didn't tell him sengoku to stop him, sengoku was going to stop him whether garp said anything or not. My point is that garp wants to beat akainu but he doesn't want to beat sengoku and he knows he shouldn't beat akainu for the best, that's why it's undesirable to use sengoku holding him for scaling. That's all I'll say.

That was against drunken Kaidou, right?
No kaido beat luffy while he was sober. And he was matching luffy with coc before getting intoxicated too.

That was Kaido, who he needed it against. Lucci is the opposite.
Just because he doesn't need it to win doesn't mean he wasn't using it. But he could have also not been using it.

Nekomamushi couldn't beat Perospero without Oden Ittoryu, I believe? Idk.
No he instantly stomped him when he became sulong.

I could swear the scan said it was his best form(yes, I did mean in terms of stats.)
I doubt that and it's credibility but we can investigate if you find it.

Yeah, but remember, he'd be annihilated incredibly easily. He can barely use KoH at all, and it does not upscale by anything better than a small margin.
Like I said earlier he only needs to use it briefly like he did with king and it's basically stacking coc with enma which is already on yamato's level so I wouldn't call that a small margin.

You were arguing that she matched kaido because she clashed with his thunder bagua.
He had similar levels of power, if lower.
True. But most of the time he only needs it briefly to beat an opponent like king or yamato.
King without flames dura < Yamato dura.
This is kind of going no where. Garp didn't tell him sengoku to stop him, sengoku was going to stop him whether garp said anything or not. My point is that garp wants to beat akainu but he doesn't want to beat sengoku and he knows he shouldn't beat akainu for the best, that's why it's undesirable to use sengoku holding him for scaling. That's all I'll say.
Alright. Acceptable for now.
No kaido beat luffy while he was sober. And he was matching luffy with coc before getting intoxicated too.
I see. Perhaps Kaidou started putting in more effort later. Tbh, Hao Luffy would still scale above Luffy's gears.
Just because he doesn't need it to win doesn't mean he wasn't using it. But he could have also not been using it.
I mean, there was no evidence he was.
No he instantly stomped him when he became sulong.
Really? Odd, I remember his sulong form being kicked while down a bunch by Pero.
I doubt that and it's credibility but we can investigate if you find it.
I think MonkeyOfLife had it, but it was a long time ago, so I have no idea.
Like I said earlier he only needs to use it briefly like he did with king and it's basically stacking coc with enma which is already on yamato's level so I wouldn't call that a small margin.
I sincerely doubt Enma is on par with Yamato's top techniques.

King without flames dura < Yamato dura.
They have comparable durability in Zoan forms. KOH zoro will be as effective on yamato as it was on king.
I see. Perhaps Kaidou started putting in more effort later. Tbh, Hao Luffy would still scale above Luffy's gears.
In the latter part of the fight, I don't think luffy was in his base at all, he was constantly using gears.
I mean, there was no evidence he was.
I think whether he was using it or not, it doesn't take away from lucci's feats as they were all AP and durability feats.
Really? Odd, I remember his sulong form being kicked while down a bunch by Pero.
No he was losing to perospero but when luffy split the sky, the moon came back which allowed nekomamushi to transform into sulong and destroy perospero.
I sincerely doubt Enma is on par with Yamato's top techniques.
Even then, enma is still going to be stacked with conquerors haki so it'd be above yamato's top techniques regardless. That's why I favor zoro.
What were you disagreeing with me in anyway?

They have comparable durability in Zoan forms. KOH zoro will be as effective on yamato as it was on king.
Maybe. Note the ice armor though.
In the latter part of the fight, I don't think luffy was in his base at all, he was constantly using gears.
And?
I think whether he was using it or not, it doesn't take away from lucci's feats as they were all AP and durability feats.
Yeah, but you brought it up first.
No he was losing to perospero but when luffy split the sky, the moon came back which allowed nekomamushi to transform into sulong and destroy perospero.
Ah, I suppose that makes sense.
Even then, enma is still going to be stacked with conquerors haki so it'd be above yamato's top techniques regardless. That's why I favor zoro.
Perhaps, but again, it's going to be hurting Zoro a bunch too.

Back