• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hera's useless, Fulgora's useless, Indra's useless. Consistent dura neg with Ryuou would treat her worse than Law did, and FS might help Luffy evade just about everything she throws his way if he's not being goofy with the "let's eat a fireball to the face" attitude.

And that's mostly accounting for base ACOC Luffy. Gear 4 Might legit overpower her and Snakeman blitzes her to hell and back until she's down (especially when she's got no FS boast)

Voting Luffy. He packs her up without needing a convenient hole or looney tunes bombs

i mean yeah, Luffy also will definetly use the Gear 5th and the fight will go like the Kaido one, only that BM doesn't have the regenerative abilities of him etc

Luffy FRA

i mean yeah, Luffy also will definetly use the Gear 5th and the fight will go like the Kaido one, only that BM doesn't have the regenerative abilities of him etc
This is Post-Udon Training Luffy, so he doesn't have Gear 5 yet.

Everyone seems to ignore that this is only Post Udon Luffy, whose only High 6-A stuff is G4 (which BM can outlast) and Hao Infusion (which Hybrid Kaido overpowered).

Big Mom endured multiple Awakened attacks from Law that had way deadlier dura neg than what Luffy had post-Udon.

She outlasts him with Soul Amp, then wastes him.

Voting Big Mom.

Hera's useless, Fulgora's useless, Indra's useless. Consistent dura neg with Ryuou would treat her worse than Law did, and FS might help Luffy evade just about everything she throws his way if he's not being goofy with the "let's eat a fireball to the face" attitude.

And that's mostly accounting for base ACOC Luffy. Gear 4 Might legit overpower her and Snakeman blitzes her to hell and back until she's down (especially when she's got no FS boast)

Voting Luffy. He packs her up without needing a convenient hole or looney tunes bombs
Remove that btw. I misread
Post-Udon Luffy don't got ACOC or as high of a chain without Gear 4. He still beats on her, but Big Mom takes it if she uses her bigger form. Plus she can more than likely outlast Gear 4 (which outside of dura neg is the only thing that can hurt her)

Switching votes to Big Mom

Remove that btw. I misread
Post-Udon Luffy don't got ACOC or as high of a chain without Gear 4. He still beats on her, but Big Mom takes it if she uses her bigger form. Plus she can more than likely outlast Gear 4 (which outside of dura neg is the only thing that can hurt her)

Switching votes to Big Mom
I mean he does have ACOC, but his power with it isn't nearly as good as his next key, and he still lost to Hybrid Kaido off-screen even with ACOC

I mean he does have ACOC
Does he? I thought that key was when he also got H6A in base with it. Post-Udon Luffy only had that key when he started tapping Kaido with G4 and no Ryuou. Unless i'm misremembering.

Either way Big Mom still outlasts

Does he? I thought that key was when he also got H6A in base with it. Post-Udon Luffy only had that key when he started tapping Kaido with G4 and no Ryuou. Unless i'm misremembering.

Either way Big Mom still outlasts
Remember how he unlocked Hao Infusion and began hurting Hybrid Kaido in Base?

The uppercut?

I didn't see it was Post Udon Luffy... i thought it was G5 ok so

It would be a very tough battle but it is likely that Big Mom would come out as the winner.

Although Luffy has significantly improved his strength and abilities through his training after being imprisoned in Udon, Big Mom is an incredibly powerful and skilled fighter. She has immense physical strength, is highly skilled in combat, and has the ability to use powerful and devastating attacks with her DF powers. Additionally, Big Mom has been shown to be nearly invincible due to her ability to use her Haki to defend against attacks, and she is able to regenerate from even the most severe injuries. Even Luffy's Gear Fourth technique may not be enough to defeat her, as she has previously proven herself to be able to withstand extremely powerful attacks from Gear Fourth.

While Luffy is certainly a formidable opponent, the sheer power and resilience of Big Mom make her a very difficult enemy to defeat. Big Mom would emerge as the winner against Luffy

Changing vote to Big Mom

Luffy's advantages:

1. Fast enough to keep up with BM's attacks.

2. Durable enough to tank plenty of hits from Big Mom, especially with Buso haki (which blocked a hit from Hybrid Kaido)

3. His Red Roc hurt Kaido to the point where Kaido compared him to Whitebeard, and his red hawk + internal destruction scared Hybrid Kaido

4. Gear 4 can lay the smackdown and easily take her hits, especially with Kong Gatling.

BM's advantages:

1. More versatile

2. Dura neg with maser

3. Stat advantage, even against Gear 4

4. Can definitely outlast Gear 4

5. Soul Amp makes her far stronger and gives her monstrous durability

6. Can heal herself.

Do you vote for Big Mom?

If so, is it FRA?
Now that I'm rethinking this, it's harder than I thought.
Seeing BM's personality I doubt she would go in her Bigger Mode right from the get-go. She didn't against Kaido & used it on Kid & Law only after they made her feel pain she hadn't felt in decades. Luffy's immune to eletricity, his G4th Forms are highly resistance to fire making BM's Elmental Hommies ineffective. She still has Napoleon with advanced buso/hao & he has FS to help avoid her strikes. If he pulls the G4th combo on her like he did with Zoan Kaido, he might pull off a double KO seeing the durability scaling(BM<Kaido<Zoan Kaido). If she goes on Bigger Mom state, bothers guarding with more Haki or manages to dodge some attacks, then she outlasts him. There also 2 Maser tachniques that would overwhelm Luffy's heat resistance which I'm dying to add. The only problem is her low battle iq that stopped her from doing this against the other Supernova. Going for icon.

Now that I'm rethinking this, it's harder than I thought.
Seeing BM's personality I doubt she would go in her Bigger Mode right from the get-go. She didn't against Kaido & used it on Kid & Law only after they made her feel pain she hadn't felt in decades. Luffy's immune to eletricity, his G4th Forms are highly resistance to fire making BM's Elmental Hommies ineffective. She still has Napoleon with advanced buso/hao & he has FS to help avoid her strikes. If he pulls the G4th combo on her like he did with Zoan Kaido, he pull off a double KO seeing the durability scaling(BM<Kaido<Zoan Kaido). If she goes on Bigger Mom state, bothers guarding with more Haki or manages to dodge some attacks, then she outlasts him. There also 2 Maser tachniques that would overwhelm Luffy's heat resistance. The only problem is her low battle iq that stopped her from doing this against the other Supernova. Going for icon.
I mean, if Luffy's dura neg hurt Kaido, then it would probably hurt Big Mom enough to make her view him as deadly enough to absorb a year of her life, just like when Kidd and Law used their Awakened attacks for the first time.

She didn't bother doing that on the Rooftop despite seeing him do that to Kaido or when the other supernova hurt him.

Last edited:
Back