• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the statements linked only say he supports shanks, is number 2, is a threat to admirals, has insane haki and intellegence
it doesnt say he's ~ shanks

His last statement says he has a presence comparable to Shanks that makes even the fiercest New World Pirates tremble

The last thread was a catastrophic failure and an absolute disaster that brings shame unto me. I would like to apologize to everyone on the forum for that sorry excuse of a list.
As for this new list, I will not include characters that have nothing known about them. This list ranks characters on who is more likely to win a fight. Furthermore, all the characters will be in their prime. I am open to criticism.
1. Rocks D. Xebec
2. Roger
3. Whitebeard
4. Garp
5. Shiki
6. Sengoku ( 2 to 6 are interchangeable)
7. Mihawk
8. Shanks
9. Kaido
10. Luffy (8, 9 and 10 are interchangeable)
11. Big mom
12. Oden
13. Rayleigh
14. Blackbeard
15. Lucci
Tbh I feel like Sengoku should be above Shiki tbh. Can’t really think of a strong argument to get Shiki above Sengoku.

He wiped out half their homefield and the fight itself was a war in its own right. To me Shiki in his prime is over Sengoku/Garp purely based off that portrayal
He just destroyed shit Idk how that means it was an extreme diff especially when we know all 3 of them have very destructive ways of fighting.

pretty sure they fought him both to eliminate the chance of shiki winning since it'd take days in a 1v1

OnePiece56552213.jpg

This is the statement pretty much outright shows Sengoku is capable of taking on Shiki on his own, since he was against Garp joining him in fighting against Shiki.
What about Shiki's statements? Or Garp needing get transported away by others after their 1v2 fight?
That was only in the anime, Ik the manga they never really referred to him.
OnePiece565510523.jpg

Although to be fair, it’s 100% impossible to say Shiki didn’t do some serious damage to either of them. And since they were all comparable to Roger, it would make sense.

Last edited:
Bumping with my top 5 I guess.

1. Rocks D Xebec
2. Gol D Roger
3. Whitebeard
4. Monkey D Garp
5. Sengoku

However 2 to 5 can be argued for any so yeah. Really doesn’t matter imo because they’re pretty much equal.

Top strongest alive characters in one piece:
1. mihawk
2. shanks
3. kaido
4. luffy
5. big mom
6. blackbeard
7. akainu
8. garp
9. sengoku
10. zoro
11. law
12. yamato
13. kidd
14. king
15. lucci
16. sanji
17. beckman
18. kuzan
19. kizaru
20. fujitora
21. greenbull
22. sabo
23. rayleigh
24. Seraphims
25. marco
26. jozu
27. queen
28. Sulong inu
29. Sulong neko
30. denjiro

Top strongest alive characters in one piece:
1. mihawk
2. shanks
3. kaido
4. luffy
5. big mom
6. blackbeard
No feats to put him this high, but fair enough.
7. akainu
8. garp
Garp oneshotted Kuzan, he should be higher.
9. sengoku
Same justification as Garp.
10. zoro
11. law
Should be higher than Zoro
12. yamato
14. king
15. lucci
Lucci isn't Admiral level
16. sanji
Sanji isn't > Admirals
17. beckman
18. kuzan
19. kizaru
20. fujitora
21. greenbull
22. sabo
23. rayleigh
24. Seraphims
25. marco
26. jozu
27. queen
28. Sulong inu
29. Sulong neko
30. denjiro
Disappointing lack of Kawamatsu amongst your picks for Scabbards. Buso Kawamatsu = Buso Sulong Neko, and he has his underwater amp on top of that.

Back