• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro.. Do I really need to explain that?

If for example I have been fighting someone who's relative to me... Then fights someone stronger, does that guy who's stronger than the other guy automatically put him above me? No... Doesn't work like that... As there's no proof of that

Bro.. Do I really need to explain that?

If for example I have been fighting someone who's relative to me... Then fights someone stronger, does that guy who's stronger than the other guy automatically put him above me? No... Doesn't work like that... As there's no proof of that
Rocks is just that guy

If Primebeard fought with Roger for 3 days straight and barely took any damage and vice versa, you'd say that there's any chance Roger is stronger then Primebeard?
Primebeard did take damage, roger didn't
170-171.jpg

← 白ひげの体に残る傷は、ロジャーとの激戦の証であり、忘れ得ぬ思い出・・・。
——————
← The scars on Whitebeard's body are proof of the fierce battle with Roger, a memory he will never forget....

Xebec is never stated to be stronger than roger, you guys are pulling shit out of thin air

Roger is equal to Prime Garp and Primebeard. Rocks was Roger's greatest foe that he ever faced. Rocks >~ Roger ~ Primebeard ~ Prime Garp

Its also stated in Road To Laughtale that Rocks is The strongest foe Roger ever faced

Last edited:
They are trying to do some wierd dumb bs argument in trying to say since hes stronger than the other people roger is relative to then that must mean he's also stronger the roger 🤓

for the 10th time since when does greatest adversary = being stronger?
Road To Laughtale literally says Strongest Adversary

Anyways lets discuss this in the One Piece General Discussion and not here since its a Luffy vs WB and doesnt have anything to do with what we are discussing rn

Yee nah not dealing with these humans who are consistently wrong nearly everytime I see them

Yeah his strongest opponent so far, how does that translate in him being stronger than rogers???

You know xebec was defeated right?

Can you gave the win conditions of both ?

And stop arguing about xebec being superior to Roger, even if is truth, the difference is ******* minuscule, they are even, they are rivals is like Goku vs Vegeta, there is a difference? Yes, but that is not enought to say Xebec wins 100% of the time and argue about Xebec---> Roger

And stop arguing about xebec being superior to Roger, even if is truth, the difference is ******* minuscule, they are even, they are rivals is like Goku vs Vegeta, there is a difference? Yes, but that is not enought to say Xebec wins 100% of the time and argue about Xebec---> Roger
Primebeard has shockwaves that may clap Luffy a little if he hits him while using superior Haki.
Primebeard has pretty great endurance and stamina.
Skilled with his naginata.
Etc.
Luffy has Empowerment to close any potential AP gaps, can close the Haki gap in minutes, has Toon Force and Transmutation, etc.

Primebeard stronger arm haki and conquerors haki I think, stronger ap, better endurance, More experience, spam quakes

Luffy observation haki, more versatile, maybe more stamina (not in gear 5 tho) and a chance of his haki becoming similar to whitebeard

Anyways you're right Hellscream we can discuss about Rocks and Roger in the discussion thread if u want i dont eant to derail the thread here anymore

Luffys wincons:
Hax
Stat Amps
Haki advantage
Dura Neg
Empowerement
Revive
Adaptive
Flight

WB Wincons:
Dura Neg with Shockwaves
Possibly Endurance
Andd i dont rly remember what wincons WB had here. I voted for Luffy based of Kings Reasons

I can see why Luffy wins, his development in combat could close any gap he has with Whitebeard, who right now is victim of "flashback only so 0 information of how I can adapt to fights or how good are my 3 hakis"

I see it as inconclusive with a slight Luffy edge

Back