• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This list is entirely factual. Nah but like seriously I'm pretty confident in this list.
  1. Monkey D. Luffy
  2. Kaido
  3. Big Mom
  4. Yamato
  5. Oden
  6. Marco
  7. Whitebeard
  8. Mihawk
  9. Roger
  10. Shiki
  11. Garp
  12. Sengoku
  13. Shanks
  14. Teach (Revenge war)
  15. Law
  16. Kidd
  17. Zoro
  18. Benn Beckman
  19. Sakazuki (Pre-time skip)
  20. Kuzan
  21. Borsalino
  22. Rayleigh
  23. Ace
  24. Vista
  25. Jozu
  26. Sanji
  27. Killer
  28. Queen
  29. Denjiro
  30. Ashura
  31. Kinemon
  32. Inuarashi
  33. Nekomamushi
  34. Kawamatsu
  35. Jack
Charaters who are probably on this list but we have no information on them: Post TS Teach, Post TS Sakazuki, Dragon, Ryukogyu, Rocks D. Xebec, silver axe, prime moria and that chinese guy in the rocks pirates.
This is open to discussion, I will also give the reasoning for any of the guys on the list if anyone asks. The onigashima scaling gave me an aneurysm so I'll go rest.

Last edited:
Luffy and Kaido contending for #1 is accurate tbh.

Excluding the featless characters, like you said.

Kidd > Yamato
Law > Yamato
Sanji > Killer
Queen > Killer
Marco > King
Sanji > King
Zoro > Yamato (not willing to debate.You're not changing my mind)
Sanji > Yamato (not willing to debate.You're not changing my mind)

Mihawk > Yamato

Matter of fact, just put Yamato at 13

Like... I really don't understand where you even begin thinking, what I personally see in the list is biased, ways for people not to be able to argue because we don't have much info (but there is enough tho), think a little bit of wanting to start something, lying and much more...

Don't take offense tho, this is just what I think via reading everything... 🐵 but since you did take some time doing this, good job 👍 tho completely disagree

Last edited:
Queen>Whitebeard.

As it should be.
No no no... Joking won't work, sarcastic won't, lying won't, arguing won't, starting things won't and nothing won't
new-moon-face_1f31a.png

Here's a better list.
Top 10.

🏆First Place
  • Monkey D. Luffy (Gear 5th)
Other than problems with stamina, and goofy personality, Luffy has little trouble dealing with the strongest creature in the world, quite literally playing with him. It shows that, despite having comparable attack and speed, but higher durability, versatility is the real power.

🥈Second Place
  • Kaidou, King of the Beasts
Sorry, but that's literally canon. He is verbatim, the strongest thing on land, sea, and sky. And that was the case since Whitebeard was alive, meaning he is undoubtedly stronger than him.

🥉Third Place
  • Charlotte Linlin
Second most haxxed character in the verse other than Luffy, is comparable to Yonkou in base, but can exponentially increase her strength with her Soul hax.

Fourth Place
  • Prime Whitebeard
Literally, the strongest man in the world, and that was the case since Roger was alive.

Fifth Place​
  • Mihawk
Stronger than Shanks.

Sixth Place (Tied)​
  • Gol D. Roger
Comparable, albeit weaker, to Whitebeard. Knocked a young Oden away.
  • Shanks
Comparable, albeit weaker, to Whitebeard. We have even less information about him. Was stated to fight an admiral equally in the One Piece Blue Databook.
  • Monkey D. Garp
Comparable to Roger.
  • Akainu
Should be comparable to Shanks. Tanked a few hits from a dying Whitebeard.

Seventh Place
  • Aokiji
Comparable, albeit slightly weaker, to Akainu.

Eighth Place
  • Hybrid Yamato
Could 1v1 a casual Hybrid Kaido for an extented amount of time.

Nineth Place
  • Sengoku
Was not too far behind Garp.

Tenth Place
  • Kozuki Oden
Was an actual menace to a Kaido 20 years ago. Tanked a hit from Roger, and Whitebeard.

Done.

"Oh, oh, why not Kidd, and Law"
Everyone on this list can fight one-on-one with the Top 3 for a LONG period of time. None of these clown can accomplish the same. Kidd, and Law are fodder to Yonkou if they're not in a 2v1, I don't wanna hear it.

Yamato is not above Mihawk, like at all, but I agree she's above Zoro

Roger, Shanks, and Whitebeard need to be far higher

Killer over Sanji is cap

Marco downplay is absurd

And Akainu being that low is a travesty
The reason why I put yamato over mihawk is as follows.
daimyo Oden < Whitebeard < 4x Prime oden = young Kaido < Current kaido < dragon kaido < Conqueror yamato < Conqueor Kaido.
Whitebeard < Shanks 1 armed << conqueor shanks (slightly below dragon kaido due to yonko being comparable enough at their strongest to where they scale below regular dragon kaido ) < mihawk. So by power scaling yamato is stronger with her conqueror haki and she can maintain it for a while and not get tired. (Though I might have to revise shanks cuz at his strongest he has 2 arms)

Perhaps, I'm not very keen on the onigashima dudes, they caused a major headache.

Killer scales to the roof piece but portrayed as the weakest, sanji is far above queen, I actually see it. So maybe I'll change that.

daimyo Oden < Whitebeard < 4x Prime oden = young Kaido < Current kaido < dragon kaido ~ Homies big mom ~ Marco. You're right what the hell was I thinking.

It's pre time skip, he is that low because he got his organs turned into soup by an almost dead whitebeard.
Kidd > Yamato
Law > Yamato
Sanji > Killer
Queen > Killer
Marco > King
Sanji > King
Zoro > Yamato (not willing to debate.You're not changing my mind)
Sanji > Yamato (not willing to debate.You're not changing my mind)

Mihawk > Yamato

Matter of fact, just put Yamato at 13
Yamato was capable of keeping up with dragon kaido with conquerors, no one in the roof piece can do that except conqueror luffy. Sanji is not above king, this is obvious. Queen is not above killer, they have no scaling.
I didn't even see the rest but since I'm nearly right all the time... This is completely wrong. 🐵 voting disagree 🐵
You're not even caught up. Marco can keep up with big mom.
Why tf is Queen above WB
Ugh.
Conqueror Oden > Dragon Kaido >~ Conqueor whitebeard > combined four scabbards > base Kaido >> Whitebeard > individual scabbard << queen.
... You talking about scaling feat wise or intent/hype/manga wise? Because you're wrong with both... 🤔 actually just nearly everything
This is who would win in a fight, the higher you are means you are most likely beating who's below you.
Like... I really don't understand where you even began thinking, what I personally see in the list is baised, ways for people not to be able to argue because we don't have much info (but there is enough tho), think a little bit of wanting to start something, lying and much more...

Don't take offense tho, this is just what I think via reading everything... 🐵 but since you did take some time doing this, good job 👍 tho completely disagree
I tried to be as objective as possible.
Here's a better list.
Top 10.

🏆First Place
Other than problems with stamina, and goofy personality, Luffy has little trouble dealing with the strongest creature in the world, quite literally playing with him. It shows that, despite having comparable attack and speed, but higher durability, versatility is the real power.

🥈Second Place
Sorry, but that's literally canon. He is verbatim, the strongest thing on land, sea, and sky. And that was the case since Whitebeard was alive, meaning he is undoubtedly stronger than him.

🥉Third Place
  • Charlotte Linlin
Second most haxxed character in the verse other than Luffy, is comparable to Yonkou in base, but can exponentially increase her strength with her Soul hax.

Fourth Place
  • Prime Whitebeard
Literally, the strongest man in the world, and that was the case since Roger was alive.

Fifth Place​
  • Mihawk
Stronger than Shanks.

Sixth Place (Tied)​
  • Gol D. Roger
  • Shanks
Comparable, albeit weaker, to Whitebeard. We have even less information about him. Was stated to fight an admiral equally in the One Piece Blue Databook.
  • Monkey D. Garp
Comparable to Roger.
  • Akainu

Seventh Place
  • Aokiji

Eighth Place
  • Hybrid Yamato

Nineth Place
  • Sengoku

Tenth Place
  • Kozuki Oden
Was an actual menace to a Kaido 20 years ago. Tanked a hit from Roger, and Whitebeard.

Done.

Everyone on this list can fight one-on-one with the Top 3 for a LONG period of time. None of these clown can accomplish the same. Kidd, and Law are fodder to Yonkou if they're not in a 2v1, I don't wanna hear it.
Prime whitebeard doesn't work that high. Oden is being downplayed to hell, and everyone scales above whitebeard, this doesn't work sorry.

I UPDATED THE LIST

Marco can keep up with big mom.
Doesn't matter... Plus I already know.... I know everything I need to know when I need to know.
You're not even caught up.
Doesn't matter... Nearly Every show I nearly get everything right by reading everything and getting it right in the future
I tried to be as objective as possible.
With the limited knowledge you have... So no not as possible, as possible as you could via your determination on this
This is who would win in a fight, the higher you are means you are most likely beating who's below you.
Well then that to me proves it even being more wrong making me right again, it's hard explaining but think of it like instinct, you can't explain it kinda

This list is entirely factual. Nah but like seriously I'm pretty confident in this list.
  1. Monkey D. Luffy
  2. Kaido
  3. Big Mom
  4. Yamato
  5. Mihawk
  6. Oden
  7. Marco
  8. Shanks
  9. Sanji
  10. Law
  11. Kidd
  12. Zoro
  13. King
  14. Sanji
  15. Killer
  16. Queen
  17. Whitebeard
  18. Roger
  19. Shiki
  20. Garp
  21. Sengoku
  22. Denjiro
  23. Ashura
  24. Kinemon
  25. Inuarashi
  26. Nekomamushi
  27. Kawamatsu
  28. Jack
  29. Benn Beckman
  30. Sakazuki (Pre-time skip)
  31. Kuzan
  32. Borsalino
  33. Rayleigh
  34. Teach (Pre-time skip)
  35. Ace
  36. Vista
  37. Jozu
Charaters who are probably on this list but we have no information on them: Post TS Teach, Post TS Sakazuki, Dragon, Ryukogyu, Rocks D. Xebec, silver axe, prime moria and that chinese guy in the rocks pirates.
This is open to discussion, I will also give the reasoning for any of the guys on the list if anyone asks. The onigashima scaling gave me an aneurysm so I'll go rest.
Wanji should be no.1

Character:
  • Is male
  • Exists before WB's death
  • "Strongest man in the world" 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿
Oden scales below a base whitebeard when he was a daimyo of kuri, he even tanked a conqueror attack from roger. He then got many times stronger in base and matched kaido and that was his prime. To further substantiate, Oden stated that if he fails to bring kaido down, then no one in their era will.
Oh wait is the OP serious? I thought this was an April fools joke-
I am dead serious.
Marco>Shanks is a little iffy imo
Marco matches homie big mom who scales slightly below dragon kaido. 2 armed shanks is above his 1 armed where his conquerors is below Dragon Kaido so that would make him around dragon kaido. That would actually put him on mihawk's level. Oden scales also to dragon kaido so you're actually right good job. the list will be changed were 2 arm shanks is now > marco.
Doesn't matter... Plus I already know.... I know everything I need to know when I need to know.

Doesn't matter... Nearly Every show I nearly get everything right by reading everything and getting it right in the future

With the limited knowledge you have... So no not as possible, as possible as you could via your determination on this

Well then that to me proves it even being more wrong making me right again, it's hard explaining but think of it like instinct, you can't explain it kinda
"you're wrong because I'm right"

Here's a better list.
Top 10.

🏆First Place

🥈Second Place

🥉Third Place
  • Charlotte Linlin

Fourth Place
  • Prime Whitebeard

Fifth Place​
  • Mihawk
Stronger than Shanks.

Sixth Place (Tied)​
  • Gol D. Roger
  • Shanks
  • Monkey D. Garp
Comparable to Roger.
  • Akainu

Seventh Place
  • Aokiji

Eighth Place
  • Hybrid Yamato

Nineth Place
  • Sengoku

Tenth Place
  • Kozuki Oden

Done.

Now this is a proper ranking. OP hyping up Yamato too much

Some of this was bullshit Kuzan being lower than Scarbads ****** me up.
Kuzan can literally Oneshot all of the Scarbads member, in my opinion The Scarbads not even at Doffy's Level.
I see this being right, probably just a very little bit wrong tho

Back