• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The last thread was a catastrophic failure and an absolute disaster that brings shame unto me. I would like to apologize to everyone on the forum for that sorry excuse of a list.
As for this new list, I will not include characters that have nothing known about them. This list ranks characters on who is more likely to win a fight. Furthermore, all the characters will be in their prime. I am open to criticism.
1. Rocks D. Xebec
2. Roger
3. Whitebeard
4. Garp
5. Shiki
6. Sengoku ( 2 to 6 are interchangeable)
7. Mihawk
8. Shanks
9. Kaido
10. Luffy (8, 9 and 10 are interchangeable)
11. Big mom
12. Oden
13. Rayleigh
14. Blackbeard
15. Lucci

Top 30 alive characters in one piece:
1. mihawk
2. shanks
3. kaido
4. luffy
5. big mom
6. blackbeard
7. akainu
8. garp
9. sengoku
10. zoro
11. law
12. yamato
13. kidd
14. king
15. lucci
16. sanji
17. beckman
18. kuzan
19. kizaru
20. fujitora
21. greenbull
22. sabo
23. rayleigh
24. Seraphims
25. marco
26. jozu
27. queen
28. Sulong inu
29. Sulong neko
30. denjiro

Last edited:
Alive:
Luffy/Mihawk
Shanks
Blackbeard/Garp
Zoro
Yamato
Akainu ( if he lives up to his role as the FA then he's above Yamato Zoro and Garp for now )
Admirals

I'll continue
Benn Beckman ( should be relative to Shanks iirc, so he would be above Zoro's spot )
King
Marco

People who are strong but Idk where to put em:
Hancock
Shiryu
Smoothie
Etc.

Of all time:
Prime Roger, WB, Shiki & Garp, should all share a spot since they were called equals. And maybe Sengoku based on what Roger said.
This is basically my spot for number one.
All of those people in a tie with Rocks relatively above.
Kaidou and BM should be there too.
Number two: Luffy.
Number three Mihawk, etc.
Same as my other list but with Prime Rayleigh being about a spot over current BB

1. Mihawk
2. Shanks
3. Blackbeard
4. Akainu
5. Luffy
6. Garp
7. Kuzan
8. Kizaru
9. Sabo
10. Beckman
11. Zoro
12. Sanji
13. Aramaki
14. Rayleigh
15. King

1. Mihawk
2. Shanks
3. Blackbeard
4. Akainu
5. Luffy
6. Garp
7. Kuzan
8. Kizaru
9. Sabo
10. Beckman
11. Zoro
12. Sanji
13. Aramaki
14. Rayleigh
15. King
Alright but why is Akainu and BB over Luffy
And Sanji over basically everyone below him

Why is Lucci 15th.. Put an Admiral there or somn.
I'd put akainu but he's featless post time skip.
Prime Roger, WB, Shiki & Garp, should all share a spot since they were called equals. And maybe Sengoku based on what Roger said.
I already mentioned that.
Benn Beckman ( should be relative to Shanks iirc, so he would be above Zoro's spot )
no.
1. Mihawk
2. Shanks
3. Blackbeard
4. Akainu
5. Luffy
6. Garp
7. Kuzan
8. Kizaru
9. Sabo
10. Beckman
11. Zoro
12. Sanji
13. Aramaki
14. Rayleigh
15. King
3 and 4 are speculation. king and green bull higher than sanji and beckman is featless or now or above kizaru.

The last thread was a catastrophic failure and an absolute disaster that brings shame unto me. I would like to apologize to everyone on the forum for that sorry excuse of a list.
As for this new list, I will not include characters that have nothing known about them. This list ranks characters on who is more likely to win a fight. Furthermore, all the characters will be in their prime. I am open to criticism.
1. Rocks D. Xebec
2. Roger
3. Whitebeard
4. Garp
5. Shiki
6. Sengoku ( 2 to 6 are interchangeable)
cool
7. Mihawk
8. Shanks
9. Kaido
10. Luffy (8, 9 and 10 are interchangeable)
id say those are also interchangable with the top
11. Big mom
equal to kaido
15. Lucci
brotha hell no

id say those are also interchangable with the top
Shanks = old whitebeard and prime whitebeard is stronger so I don't agree.
equal to kaido
Big mom is weaker than kaido. She only matched him when he was in base and kaido has many hax to put her down and is narratively stronger.
brotha hell no
what's up with you guys and lucci, he can match armament haki g5 luffy who canalready damage dragon kaido without haki.
No they aren't.
Why is sanji so strong then?

Shanks = old whitebeard and prime whitebeard is stronger so I don't agree.
kaido can fight xebec roger and primebeard
Big mom is weaker than kaido. She only matched him when he was in base and kaido has many hax to put her down and is narratively stronger.
2 homies big mom ~ zoan kaido and her life amp is probably ~ drunken mode
what's up with you guys and lucci, he can match armament haki g5 luffy who canalready damage dragon kaido without haki.
he was rofflestomped by luffy, that scene is an outlier imo
Why is sanji so strong then?
he isnt, greenbull destroys him

green bull would beat sanji so bad it will go on nhentai
LOL

Sanji has better AP, durability and speed than Aramaki. He also has regen, resists piercing attacks, has flames greater than what he's been shown resist.
Shoulda stopped at better AP.
Regen doesn't stop him from being dried out, stomped on, then spat on as Aramaki goes to find and smash his sister to pour salt in the wound.

luffy needed to use muscle balloon and repeatedly slam kaido on his head to make him bleed, luffy also was emitting haki so its possible luffy used haki on kaido
lucci was stomped by rocks and a punch

do not put lucci and kaido in the same scaling chain

Lmao. Unless you send a scan of King's nutrients being sucked, or him being impaled like everyone else was, then he wasn't peirced.

bolo breath badly overpowered snakeman but didnt burn him
boundman tanked bolo breath twice
g5 is more durable than boundman but got burnt

so its clear that bolo breath is a combination of fire and ap

aramaki wasnt burnt by bolo breath but was pierced through

so no, sanji doesnt have heat surpassing aramaki's resistance

bolo breath badly overpowered snakeman but didnt burn him
boundman tanked bolo breath twice
g5 is more durable than boundman but got burnt

so its clear that bolo breath is a combination of fire and ap

aramaki wasnt burnt by bolo breath but was pierced through

so no, sanji doesnt have heat surpassing aramaki's resistance