• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No feats to put him this high, but fair enough.
I believe you're talking about blackbeard. He can go toe to toe with law who can damage kaido with the op op. Black beard is also on the same level as s-hawk who can clash with armament zoro who is above base king.
Then with the quake fruit he is casually on the same level as kroom law who can severly damage life span amp big mom. That and he has the broken yami yami fruit.

Garp oneshotted Kuzan, he should be higher.
We don't know happened to kuzan. Garp is equal or even a higher level ap wise that even big mom, but I put him below because of his old age.

Same justification as Garp.
I doubt he's as strong as garp and he's also out of his prime post time skip, I'm scaling him off his showings pre timeskip.
Should be higher than Zoro
No. Zoro has better armament haki and his conquerors coating is more reliable than law's awakening, and this is not counting KOH 3 sword style which rivals asura and would kill law.
Coc Yamato is weaker than coc kaido by a noticable margin while zoro is on the level using enma normally and even higher with coc, he's also more skilled and has a high AP advantage with KOH 3 sword style.
Kidd is just a worse law.

Sanji isn't > Admirals
He scales to that level but is faster. He is very underrated.

Disappointing lack of Kawamatsu amongst your picks for Scabbards. Buso Kawamatsu = Buso Sulong Neko, and he has his underwater amp on top of that.
All the scabbards are comparable, I just ran out of spots.
No Vista, damn...
I forgot about him, he'd be comparable to marco and jozu.

No you're wrong. He matched luffy with armament,
Outlier, dude later had to use Armament on a rock and got knocked out in 3 hits.
took a mole pistol to his organs,
Got knocked away and stopped attacking for a sec
a dawn whip and then immediately got up
Cracked his neck and got sent flying.
and survived luffy's last attack which hit his organs directly and was fine afterwards.
Got knocked out and coughed blood from it.

Outlier, dude later had to use Armament on a rock and got knocked out in 3 hits.
How does that make it an outlier?
You're not taking into account that luffy is hitting him with durability negation.
Got knocked away and stopped attacking for a sec
no he didn't, he flinched.
Cracked his neck and got sent flying.
The dawn whip was coated in armament haki and lucci was caught off guard. he was cracking his own neck, that wasn't damage and he was smiling after the attack.
Got knocked out and coughed blood from it.
luffy winded the attack up which increased it's damage and hit his organs with it.

We don't know happened to kuzan. Garp is equal or even a higher level ap wise that even big mom, but I put him below because of his old age.
Alright, he was also shown as a threat to Akainu's life.
I doubt he's as strong as garp and he's also out of his prime post time skip, I'm scaling him off his showings pre timeskip.
Sengoku held Marineford Garp down with one leg in base, and ragdolled the Blackbeard Pirates with one hit.
No. Zoro has better armament haki and his conquerors coating is more reliable than law's awakening, and this is not counting KOH 3 sword style which rivals asura and would kill law.
Maybe, but I seriously doubt that.
Coc Yamato is weaker than coc kaido by a noticable margin while zoro is on the level using enma normally
I promise you that Zoro does not scale to CoC Kaidou with regular Enma.
Kidd is just a worse law.
And a better Zoro
He scales to that level
Nah, Sanji < Base Big Mom

How does that make it an outlier?
You're not taking into account that luffy is hitting him with durability negation.

no he didn't, he flinched.

The dawn whip was coated in armament haki and lucci was caught off guard. he was cracking his own neck, that wasn't damage and he was smiling after the attack.

luffy winded the attack up which increased it's damage and hit his organs with it.
This is just sad ngl.

Alright, he was also shown as a threat to Akainu's life.
who's equal to kuzan.
Sengoku held Marineford Garp down with one leg in base, and ragdolled the Blackbeard Pirates with one hit.
I doubt garp was actually trying to shake off sengoku, he knew he shouldn't kill akainu that's why he told sengoku to hold him. also sengoku hit the entire blackbeard crew and they all were fine.
I promise you that Zoro does not scale to CoC Kaidou with regular Enma.
sorry I didn't mean to say enma zoro scales to coc kaido, I meant say that enma zoro scales to coc yamato (yamato's at her strongest) while zoro can still stack coc.
Nah, Sanji < Base Big Mom
sanji scales above zoan queen with diable jambe which puts him around marco's level and even higher with ifeitir however you spell that. This is on the same level as base big mom who was overpowering marco.
And sent flying through a building.
people get sent flying all the time. red roc luffy sent kaido flying into the ground, does that mean he scales above kaido?

your daily reminder that we currently accept oden's feat as a sentiment to his swordsmanship, and his bosu (enma at that) is ~ base kaido

who's equal to kuzan.
Who Garp stomped
I doubt garp was actually trying to shake off sengoku, he knew he shouldn't kill akainu that's why he told sengoku to hold him.
But if he was trying not to move, why would he tell Sengoku to hold him?
also sengoku hit the entire blackbeard crew and they all were fine.
Except building level fodder Sanjuan Wolf.
sorry I didn't mean to say enma zoro scales to coc kaido, I meant say that enma zoro scales to coc yamato (yamato's at her strongest) while zoro can still stack coc.
No way Enma Zoro downscales off CoC Kaidou, that would make his King of Hell on par with Gear 5.
sanji scales above zoan queen with diable jambe which puts him around marco's level and even higher with ifeitir however you spell that.
Scaling above Zoan Queen < Marco level
This is on the same level as base big mom who was overpowering marco.
"Overpowering" is doing some heavy lifting here.
people get sent flying all the time. red roc luffy sent kaido flying into the ground, does that mean he scales above kaido?
"Flying into the ground" you mean falling? No. If he did that thing casual Roger did to Oden, then yeah.

quoting the oden downgrade thread since i cant find the link
  • oden is equal to base kaido 20 years ago
  • the scar is a swordsmanship feat
  • no proof it was a "strongest attack" or an amp

so no lol enma zoro isnt on coc yamato's level

the **** is "enma zoro is comparable to coc hybrid kaido"

sleep with 1 eye open
I didn't say that. What enma zoro scales to is zoan kaido because he can actually damage kaido's scales and kaido is forced to dodge him. And oden scales to that because he's able to tank boro breaths from kaido.
Who Garp stomped
Yes that feat doesn't put garp any higher than where he is now.

But if he was trying not to move, why would he tell Sengoku to hold him?
If sengoku wasn't holding him, he would attack akainu. But he doesn't want to fight sengoku because that's neither his goal nor withing his best interest.

No way Enma Zoro downscales off CoC Kaidou, that would make his King of Hell on par with Gear 5.
It's true because enma zoro is on par with oden who scarred kaido. And I don't see the problem, KOH destroyed king and is on par with asura which badly scarred kaido.

Scaling above Zoan Queen < Marco level
Zoan queen scaling comes from being below marco. And base king scales to him.

"Overpowering" is doing some heavy lifting here.
Ex_zLekWQAEQEnD.jpg

Flying into the ground" you mean falling? No. If he did that thing casual Roger did to Oden, then yeah.
Yes, sent flying into the ground.
gomu-gomu-no-king-kong-gun-vs-gomu-gomu-no-red-roc-v0-mtssxf4yizv81.jpg

quoting the oden downgrade thread since i cant find the link
  • oden is equal to base kaido 20 years ago
  • the scar is a swordsmanship feat
  • no proof it was a "strongest attack" or an amp

so no lol enma zoro isnt on coc yamato's level
Oden is indeed equal to base kaido.
That's ridiculous, how does swordsman ship make you go from equal to base kaido to permanently scarring zoan kaido.
Uh, it was his strongest technique that scarred him. Besides oden when he was at his strongest was tanking boro breaths and almost killed dragon kaido, and that's what zoro scales to. That is substantiated by zoro injuring kaido and forcing him to dodge when unleashing enma.

I didn't say that. What enma zoro scales to is zoan kaido because he can actually damage kaido's scales and kaido is forced to dodge him. And oden scales to that because he's able to tank boro breaths from kaido.
Well, Yamato >
Yes that feat doesn't put garp any higher than where he is now.
What, annihilating Aokiji, who you've admitted is at Akainu's level?
If sengoku wasn't holding him, he would attack akainu. But he doesn't want to fight sengoku because that's neither his goal nor withing his best interest.
That's a big inference from "ayo, sengoku, pin me down or I'll kill this mf"
It's true because enma zoro is on par with oden who scarred kaido. And I don't see the problem, KOH destroyed king and is on par with asura which badly scarred kaido.
Asura < Hybrid < Hao Infusion < Hybrid Hao infusion
Zoan queen scaling comes from being below marco.
His durability comes from the time Marco hit him and made him spit up blood, yes.
And base king scales to him.
Pretty sure he scales to Full Zoan Marco, yes. But also, Queen and King were both fighting him at the same time, he grappled both of them in Full Zoan, and Queen says "he's invincible!" in comparison to them.
She's literally calling for help from Perospero.
Yes, sent flying into the ground.
gomu-gomu-no-king-kong-gun-vs-gomu-gomu-no-red-roc-v0-mtssxf4yizv81.jpg
Yeah, Red Roc may be comparable to Kaidou in some aspects.
That's ridiculous, how does swordsman ship make you go from equal to base kaido to permanently scarring zoan kaido.
Oden Style seems to be an amp.
Uh, it was his strongest technique that scarred him. Besides oden when he was at his strongest was tanking boro breaths and almost killed dragon kaido, and that's what zoro scales to. That is substantiated by zoro injuring kaido and forcing him to dodge when unleashing enma.
Hybrid Kaidou >

Contradicted by what's literally happening on screen. If ahe caight him off guard while literally in front of him when his attention is on her then that means she blitzed him.
Don't like to say this but this is what's accepted on the profiles and is said by the official site for OP.

i also found it weird but thats what is accepted now

even if it is a strongest attack, zoro's enma scales to enma oden, not to that

Well, Yamato >
No yamato's coc scales to zoan kaido for making him bleed she doesn't scale to his coc. Zoro on the other hand has amps on top of that.

What, annihilating Aokiji, who you've admitted is at Akainu's level?
I'm scaling post timeskip akainu independantly from aokiji. He's above garp because of the magma's fruit durability negation and because garp is old.

That's a big inference from "ayo, sengoku, pin me down or I'll kill this mf"
No, if garp killed akainu, it'd be treason which he doesn't want.

Asura < Hybrid < Hao Infusion < Hybrid Hao infusion
Asura is not below hybrid, he was clashing with hybrid kaido and knocking him away from the recoil. And on what basis is kaido's base coc stronger than his hybrid form?

His durability comes from the time Marco hit him and made him spit up blood, yes.
Correct.

Pretty sure he scales to Full Zoan Marco, yes. But also, Queen and King were both fighting him at the same time, he grappled both of them in Full Zoan, and Queen says "he's invincible!" in comparison to them
He cut marco's wings so he scales. Queen is fodder to marco, but king 1v1ed him and eventually beat him. He was too tired to continue.
She's literally calling for help from Perospero.
I know that you know that that's bullshit.
Yeah, Red Roc may be comparable to Kaidou in some aspects.
PRECISELY. It damaged and impressed kaido so it scales to him. Now lucci got sent flying by luffy's whip but was fine so by your own deduction, he should be comparable to luffy's AP. It doesn't mean luffy's superior.

Oden Style seems to be an amp.
I don't agree with that, at least in oden's case.

Hybrid Kaidou >
Hybrid isn't stronger than his full zoan form.

Don't like to say this but this is what's accepted on the profiles and is said by the official site for OP.
It doesn't make it true. Marco was definitely not caught off guard.
i also found it weird but thats what is accepted now

even if it is a strongest attack, zoro's enma scales to enma oden, not to that
The scaling I made was all inferred from the profiles so that's weird.
I agree, armament enma oden scales to zoan kaido for tanking boro breaths, which is consistent with zoro's scaling, and strongest attack oden scales above zoan kaido for almost killing him.

check the thread that downgraded oden

so you agree that zoro doesnt scale to kaido, so there isnt really a debate
It depends on what zoro you're talking about. Base zoro scales to king who scales to marco. Armament zoro scales to zoan king who is above marco and also to the seraphim. Enma/9 sword style zoro, scales to oden who scales to zoan kaido, also scales to zoan kaido for cutting his scales. Asura/KOH 3 sword style zoro scales above zoan kaido.

No yamato's coc scales to zoan kaido for making him bleed she doesn't scale to his coc. Zoro on the other hand has amps on top of that.
Yamato used his Thunder Bagua to match one from Kaidou.
I'm scaling post timeskip akainu independantly from aokiji. He's above garp because of the magma's fruit durability negation and because garp is old.
Post-TS Akainu has no feats yet.
No, if garp killed akainu, it'd be treason which he doesn't want.
Hence Sengoku
Asura is not below hybrid, he was clashing with hybrid kaido and knocking him away from the recoil. And on what basis is kaido's base coc stronger than his hybrid form?
Hao infusion is a better amp than Hybrid.
Correct.

He cut marco's wings so he scales. Queen is fodder to marco, but king 1v1ed him and eventually beat him. He was too tired to continue.
That's because King has better stamina.
I know that you know that that's bullshit.
Then why did it happen?
PRECISELY. It damaged and impressed kaido so it scales to him. Now lucci got sent flying by luffy's whip but was fine so by your own deduction, he should be comparable to luffy's AP. It doesn't mean luffy's superior.
Luffy wrecked Lucci with attack anyone else on his tier would still be standing up after.
I don't agree with that, at least in oden's case.
Swordsmen get a buff when using their ideal style.
Hybrid isn't stronger than his full zoan form.
It is, the Zoan form is only stronger with the full yield of Boro Breath specifically.

Yamato used his Thunder Bagua to match one from Kaidou.
That is not true. Yamato's attack only made kaido bleed a little but kaido's attack completepy shattered yamato's defense and made yamato bleed a lot and she thought she was naive thinking she could stop it.

Post-TS Akainu has no feats yet.
He's stronger than greenbull. And as fleet admiral, should be stronger than the rest of the admirals who are comparable to kizaru.

Hence Sengoku
Again it's not like garp was trying to shake off sengoku as hard as he could for the reason I gave. It'a not in his best interest.

Hao infusion is a better amp than Hybrid.
The logic is there but what feats are there to substantiate that?

That's because King has better stamina.
Correct, and also because king has his zoan form over that.

Then why did it happen?
I have no clue but it's not because big mom was incapable of beating marco, she had an entire hand free that she could attack marco with and he couldn't escape her grasp.

Luffy wrecked Lucci with attack anyone else on his tier would still be standing up after.
I downscaled lucci from luffy based on that. And even then that's where lucci lands in the scaling.

Swordsmen get a buff when using their ideal style.
That's head canon.

It is, the Zoan form is only stronger with the full yield of Boro Breath specifically.
Also head canon. Nowhere is that stated.
He was in the middle of a sentence and she grabbed him lol
He had already finished his sentence when she grabbed him. The anime makes this actually blatant and I think we consider the wano portion canon.

That is not true. Yamato's attack only made kaido bleed a little but kaido's attack completepy shattered yamato's defense and made yamato bleed a lot and she thought she was naive thinking she could stop it.
Now show Zoro being on that level
He's stronger than greenbull. And as fleet admiral, should be stronger than the rest of the admirals who are comparable to kizaru.
And Garp is currently stronger.
Again it's not like garp was trying to shake off sengoku as hard as he could for the reason I gave. It'a not in his best interest.
Yeah, but he believed Sengoku could hold him down.
The logic is there but what feats are there to substantiate that?
Hao Infusion Post-Udon Luffy >= Hybrid Kaidou, despite Kaidou having a stronger base.
Correct, and also because king has his zoan form over that.
Didn't Full Zoan Marco restrain Full Zoan King pretty easily though?
I have no clue but it's not because big mom was incapable of beating marco, she had an entire hand free that she could attack marco with and he couldn't escape her grasp.
I guess.
I downscaled lucci from luffy based on that. And even then that's where lucci lands in the scaling.
Honestly, Lucci got stomped though.
That's head canon.
People get stronger when they do the thing they're good at, it's real.
Also head canon. Nowhere is that stated.
I saw a statement that Hybrid was like "the ultimate form" of Kaidou or something. And Full Zoan has a better Boro breath because it's larger.

Idk man, this is what's said even by the people on the official OP site.
It's a little weird, but it's supposedly a surprise attack, so..
I'm pretty sure you're gonna bleed a lot after someone beats the shit out of you with a club in like 5 consecutive hits.

they matched baguas
kaido took less damage because he's more durable

luffy and kaido were even and guess who took less damage?

Back