• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

(You don't deserve style.)
(No, but imma keep doing anyway since it's my style 🗿)
Rex would use Star Shard to defend against the summoned swords while creating an impromptu weapon made of ice itself hard enough to withstand the shock of the enemy weapon, he was closing in on Ryu.
Ryu then go closer to Rex to surprise him while surround Rex's back, left, right, and above with half his summoned swords all point towards him in order to not let Rex escape

(For not stonewall the plot)
Rex blocks with the piece of unexpected ice that he had in his left hand, teleporting.

"You're very good, but I guess it's time to rest a little" Rex said to Ryu.

"...Yeah, it's getting out of hand." Says Ryu as he make his summoned swords disappear and let down his swords.

"By the way, do you have any injuries?"

(K u s h)

LATER...

The ship reached the planet, or well, it reached a couple dozen miles outside of the planet. They'd probably land on Krieg within a few minutes, tops.

Elis woke up, getting her clothes on. Her face was tired, but, she shook her head and breathed out, psyching herself up. "I won't let it happen again..." She said as Timcanpy plopped herself on Elis's head.

Adrian donned his armor, walking out of his room. He hadn't slept for the entirety of the trip, simply training his skills tirelessly as he mounted Dragon Slayer to his back with a stern look on his face.

Seraphina had long since woken up, walking out of her room and moving to the main deck to talk to the Masked Man...

Valkiria was already in the main deck, leaning against the wall as she sharpened her axe with a cold look in her eyes.

The Masked Man looked at an overview of Krieg's current condition, rubbing his chin. The planet itself was completely covered in a thick, radioactive smog in this time of day, and it would soon dissipate and leave the planet completely exposed to solar rays from the local star, making it extremely difficult to get a read on the current condition of the planet as he sighed.

Kentoria had woken up minutes prior and walked to the room, looking at Krieg "great, death clouds and extreme sun. Two of my favorite things. I'll wait for you to be able to brief us." Kentoria said

Olorin was visibly disturbed by not feeling Elis anymore, twitching some as she tried to look for her while her ship was next to the SoC's ship manned by Talandar

Rex walked with Brownie next to him.

"Hey, look, Little One, have an all-you-can-eat radiation buffet, don't go crazy when we go down" Rex said to Brownie who just looked at him with an "I promise nothing" look.

Rex smiled at him.

Charlotte sat on her bed, exhaling smoke.

"...Guess it's time to get to work..." she murmured. She trembled slightly, remembering what the Masked Man had told her. These cultists...were working towards an eclipse. The same disaster that had taken away the person she valued above all else. She clenched her fist, the cigarette crumpling in her fist. Fear and sadness filled her body, but those weren't the emotions that won out in her heart. No...it was anger. Not the blind, reckless rage that she had felt towards Valkiria... it was more akin to a cold bloodlust. Silently she stood up, pushing the door open as she prepared to depart.

Tarak, was sitting in one of the ship's hallways, slowly sharpening his old, rusted weapons.

Last edited:
"There's nothing to brief. I told you all there was to tell already." The Masked Man said to Kentoria as Adrian entered the room, clearly immensely more powerful than before as Seraphina walked in as well, glancing at him before just aimlessly glancing forward.

"...Olorin, it's time to get up." Elis said to Olorin, gently shaking her.

"There's nothing to brief. I told you all there was to tell already." The Masked Man said to Kentoria as Adrian entered the room, clearly immensely more powerful than before as Seraphina walked in as well, glancing at him before just aimlessly glancing forward.

"...Olorin, it's time to get up." Elis said to Olorin, gently shaking her.
"I'm talking about the state of the surface, do we need to prep Radiation suits or whatnot." Kentoria responded, sighing as Relama entered the room "looks like a hellhole..." He murmured

Olorin jumped, looking around wildly before looking at Elis and heaving a sigh of relief, putting her left hand where her heart was to slow her heart rate to calm herself as she breathed heavily, the soft whirring of her cybernetics working to keep her stable being just barely audible for Elis

"I already told you it was a nuclear wasteland. Nothing that can't be dealt with though with simple radiation suits, though, its died down significantly over the past thousand years since the War on Krieg..." The Masked Man said.

Adrian kept his arms crossed, simply sighing. "I should be able to handle some radiation without death so long as it isn't severe..."

Valkiria nodded, "I can create armor around myself resistant to radiation if needed."

Olorin jumped, looking around wildly before looking at Elis and heaving a sigh of relief, putting her left hand where her heart was to slow her heart rate to calm herself as she breathed heavily, the soft whirring of her cybernetics working to keep her stable being just barely audible for Elis
Elis sighed, gently grabbing Olorin by the hands. "Come on, we need to get moving."

"I already told you it was a nuclear wasteland. Nothing that can't be dealt with though with simple radiation suits, though, its died down significantly over the past thousand years since the War on Krieg..." The Masked Man said.

Adrian kept his arms crossed, simply sighing. "I should be able to handle some radiation without death so long as it isn't severe..."

Valkiria nodded, "I can create armor around myself resistant to radiation if needed."

Elis sighed, gently grabbing Olorin by the hands. "Come on, we need to get moving."
Kentoria shrugged, not sure if she'd need a radiation suit or not, she avoided radioactive planets purposely, she knew she could be on one as she'd done it before, but not one like this

"I'll adapt automatically, so no need to worry about me... Olorin on the other hand... she definitely needs a Radiation suit." Relama said

"B-but I'm not even dressed yet and..." Olorin responded, shaking herself to try and calm herself down as she was panicking.

"I'll need one to..." Seraphina murmured as Adrian glanced at her.

"You should probably stay here, kid. There's no telling wha-" Before Adrian could finish his sentence, Seraphina had cut him off.

"Get me a ******* rad suit..." Seraphina said firmly.

"Everyone who needs one will get one." The Masked Man said, sighing as he listened to everyone.
"B-but I'm not even dressed yet and..." Olorin responded, shaking herself to try and calm herself down as she was panicking.
"Oh? But you are!" Elis said as she had already teleported Olorin's clothes onto her, chuckling lightly as she tried to be lighthearted.

"You should probably stay here, kid. There's no telling wha-" Before Adrian could finish his sentence, Seraphina had cut him off.

"Everyone who needs one will get one." The Masked Man said, sighing as he listened to everyone.

"Oh? But you are!" Elis said as she had already teleported Olorin's clothes onto her, chuckling lightly as she tried to be lighthearted.
"Mrph... I wonder how-" Elis was interrupted by a sound of something else being warped on her, it was basically an armored Radiation suit that had many a feature

"A-ah... I forgot I made this..." Olorin murmured,only her head revealed as she clearly wanted Elis to enchant this suit and wanted one for Elis as well "You want one like this?" Olorin asked, motioning to her jet white suit

"Mrph... I wonder how-" Olorin was interrupted by a sound of something else being warped on her, it was basically an armored Radiation suit that had many a feature

"A-ah... I forgot I made this..." Olorin murmured,only her head revealed as she clearly wanted Elis to enchant this suit and wanted one for Elis as well "You want one like this?" Olorin asked, motioning to her jet white suit
"Oh, right, radiation planet... I think I've got an idea." Elis said as she formed an impossibly thin barrier around herself, making it so that it molded itself to the shape of her body perfectly so she could move properly. She had plenty of passive barriers active with different effects, but, this one was particularly suited to dealing with radiation and not pure physical attacks as Elis moved to begin enchanting Olorin's own suit with multiple defensive enchants.

Charlotte looked at Seraphina for a moment, before nodding.

"...Make yourself scarce when the fighting starts, kid. Don't want you getting caught in the crossfire."

"I already have plenty of things to deal with attacks, Olorin..." Elis said, intensely focused on enchanting Olorin's suit.
"... but..." Olorin murmured, closing her eyes as her suit was enchanted, it was more like scaled armor than anything else except without the weaknesses of such

"... but..." Olorin murmured, closing her eyes as her suit was enchanted, it was more like scaled armor than anything else except without the weaknesses of such
Elis finished the basic defensive enchantments, increased durability and such, not wanting to spend anymore time that they didn't have on it even if she wanted to completely deck out Olorin.

"I'll be fine, Olorin... I promise..." Elis murmured as she got up slowly.

Charlotte looked back at the girl.

"...I'll drag you out of the line of fire myself, kid." She said bluntly.
Seraphina was silent, just staring forward. There was no point in arguing with the woman. It wasn't like she could stop her.

"I'm not strong enough..." Seraphina thought. "...Maybe it'd... be better to let... a calamity kill me... maybe I should just run away and let a calamity kill me..." She thought to herself once more, her expression contorting a bit before she shook her head, with Adrian glancing back at her with a sharp sigh, saying nothing.

Elis finished the basic defensive enchantments, increased durability and such, not wanting to spend anymore time that they didn't have on it even if she wanted to completely deck out Olorin.

"I'll be fine, Olorin... I promise..." Elis murmured as she got up slowly.
"... okay..." Olorin murmured, breathing out

"... okay..." Olorin murmured, breathing out
Elis leaned forward to give Olorin a kiss on the forehead in an attempt to comfort her, slowly lifting her up, hand in hand as she slowly left the room with Olorin, a worried look on her face which she swiftly ceased after shaking her head a bit, breathing out sharply.

Seraphina was silent, just staring forward. There was no point in arguing with the woman. It wasn't like she could stop her.

"I'm not strong enough..." Seraphina thought. "...Maybe it'd... be better to let... a calamity kill me... maybe I should just run away and let a calamity kill me..." She thought to herself once more, her expression contorting a bit before she shook her head, with Adrian glancing back at her with a sharp sigh, saying nothing.
Charlotte stared at the girl for a few moments, before turning away.

"...gonna need to keep an eye on her..." She thought, sighing to herself.

Last edited:
Back