• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Phares looked out at the planet. He hadn’t tested his shadow out against radiation and now didn’t seem like a good time for an experiment. He accepted the suit and looked around at each member of the group.

"We're landing soon." The Masked Man said as the ship approached the atmosphere of the planet.

"Alright..." Elis breathed out, preparing herself for whatever was to come, turning to Charlotte and breathing out in relative relief that she was in 'better' spirits. Or at least it looked that way to her.

"We're landing soon." The Masked Man said as the ship approached the atmosphere of the planet.

"Alright..." Elis breathed out, preparing herself for whatever was to come, turning to Charlotte and breathing out in relative relief that she was in 'better' spirits. Or at least it looked that way to her.
Charlotte glanced at Elis. She breathed out, before making her way to her.

"Oi, Elis. How have you been?" Charlotte asked.

"I've been doing fine, Charlotte... .. .relatively, anyway..." Elis murmured, breathing out as the ship entered Krieg's atmosphere, causing any windows to be covered by a thick, toxic smog.
Charlotte nodded.

"That's good. seemed like what...happened, on the last planet hit us both pretty hard." Charlotte said, nodding a bit.

"You heal up ok...?"

"It's gonna take ages to get this stuff off my ship..." Olorin murmured as she stayed close to Elis, her face hidden as she stared outside due to the fact the armor did come up and over her head, the transparent thing use for the face ares just as durable as the rest of the suit itself "...h-hey... Dean..."

"By the way Elis, do you have any magic to just throw out Radiation just in case those of us who aren't going with suits actually get too much to handle." Kentoria said

"It's gonna take ages to get this stuff off my ship..." Olorin murmured as she stayed close to Elis, her face hidden as she stared outside due to the fact the armor did come up and over her head, the transparent thing use for the face ares just as durable as the rest of the suit itself "...h-hey... Dean..."

"By the way Elis, do you have any magic to just throw out Radiation just in case those of us who aren't going with suits actually get too much to handle." Kentoria said
"Good, good." Charlotte said. She paused for a moment, hearing her shaky breathing.

"...This mission stressing you out?" She asked, lowering her voice.
Elis made sure to stay close to Olorin as well before breathing out.

"I can... remake the suits in a few moments and reconfigure their material to expel radiation... if your that worried." Elis said to Kentoria before shaking her head and turning to Charlotte, her expression making it clear that she was, indeed, stressed about the mission.

"I can... remake the suits in a few moments and reconfigure their material to expel radiation... if your that worried." Elis said to Kentoria before shaking her head and turning to Charlotte, her expression making it clear that she was, indeed, stressed about the mission.
Charlotte nodded.

"...Same here." She said quietly.

"...Let's...stick together, alright? I'm...sure we can get through this if we watch each other's backs." Charlotte said, trying to comfort her a bit.

"Me and Adrian aren't going with suits, Elis."- Kentoria responded as Olorin hugged Elis with heavy arms

"Me and Adrian aren't going with suits, Elis."- Kentoria responded as Olorin hugged Elis with heavy arms
Charlotte nodded.

"...Same here." She said quietly.

"...Let's...stick together, alright? I'm...sure we can get through this if we watch each other's backs." Charlotte said, trying to comfort her a bit.
"......Your not?" Elis asked, her skyrocketing worry making her pretty much ignore Charlotte's comment.

"You started saluting me....thats some good development between us"

Pointed Dean out, glad Olorin wasnt ignoring him like before

"......Your not?" Elis asked, her skyrocketing worry making her pretty much ignore Charlotte's comment.
"We've both been on irradiated and toxic planets before, and it'd only limit us, s we aren't bothering to do so." Kentoria responded
"You started saluting me....thats some good development between us"

Pointed Dean out, glad Olorin wasnt ignoring him like before
"I'm not saluting you, you creep." Olorin said bluntly

"We've both been on irradiated and toxic planets before, and it'd only limit us, so we aren't bothering to do so." Kentoria responded
Adrian just shrugged, while Elis shakily nodded.

"A-Alright...! I dunno, I guess I just think you should take a bit more precaution... I-I-I-I-... I-.. I haa... okay... okay..." Elis trembled, clearly on the verge of having a panic attack from sheer worry before breathing out, scratching her tattoo.

"Most you'd get either me or Adrian in is a modified version of the suit Olorin's wearing because it's actually just extra armor." Kentoria said, trying to comfort Elis by making her way over and putting a hand on her shoulder while Olorin raised her head to rest on Elis's shoulder to try and comfort her herself

"I-It's fine, Kentoria, you don't have to explain... If the going gets to bad I can... create something to absorb the radiation... out of like... synthetic foam... and uranium..." Elis said, continuing to scratch her tattoo rapidly.

"Good... and don't scratch at your tattoo too much, you might worry Olorin, okay?" Kentoria responded, Olorin clearly already getting worried about Elis from her movements themselves

"Yeah... Yeah, okay-"

Elis was interrupted by what seemed to be a large explosion coming from somewhere in the ship, which was proceeded by the sound of artillery flying towards the ship, along with several more explosions crashing against the SoC' ship.

"A-Ah!-" Elis let out a yelp, falling down.

"****..." Adrian said as smoke swiftly began to pool in the halls of the ship, while Seraphina just fell on her ass.

"Damn it all!! Already!?" The Masked Man shouted, shooting out of his seat.

"What does it sound like, genius!? We're under attack!" The Masked Man shouted as he bolted towards Elis. "Can you teleport us!? Out of the attack range!"

"I-I-I can...!! It'll take a while, though...!" Elis exclaimed, breathing heavily in panic and dissaray.

Olorin also fell, shock in her eyes as she did so

"Expect the unexpected Mask, lets do this." Kentoria said, rushing into Elis's room and getting her entire setup into her dimensional storage as to not lose it before returning to the main group

"If they're shooting physical projectiles, I can try and teleport them away from the ship, buy us some time." Charlotte yelled out. She expanded her Spatial Awareness, trying to find out what type of projectiles were hitting them.

"We haven't got much time before the ship gives out on us, Charlotte!" The Masked Man shouted as Elis got to work on her teleportation ritual, breathing heavily and trembling in anxiety and fear.

Charlotte would see multiple missile-like projectiles flying at absurd speeds towards the ship at practically all directions, but, they weren't at all aimed, in fact, it seemed as if the Stars of Cinder were just caught in the crossfire of some other battle nearby, meaning it would be far easier to teleport the random attacks if Charlotte was able to handle such an amount of projectiles.

"We haven't got much time before the ship gives out on us, Charlotte!" The Masked Man shouted as Elis got to work on her teleportation ritual, breathing heavily and trembling in anxiety and fear.

Charlotte would see multiple missile-like projectiles flying at absurd speeds towards the ship at practically all directions, but, they weren't at all aimed, in fact, it seemed as if the Stars of Cinder were just caught in the crossfire of some other battle nearby, meaning it would be far easier to teleport the random attacks if Charlotte was able to handle such an amount of projectiles.
"We'll get out of this Elis, just try try remain calm." Kentoria said, maintaining her calm as Olorin lurched onto Elis in fear

Charlotte gritted her teeth, immediately rushing towards one of the windows of the ship.

"...I'm on it!" She shouted. She expanded her Spatial Awareness to its maximum size and shape, encompassing as much of the area around the ship as she could. She breathed out, beginning to get to work. Pinpointing the exact location of every particle within range, she began to analyze the rockets, imprinting their geometry into her mind.

"Alright..." She thought. They were solid, and physical. With a predictable trajectory. And best of all, they weren't aimed at the ship itself. Easy targets. Holding her hands out, she activated her spatial positioning. The rockets began teleport, swapping places with nearby particles that were several meters above or below the ship. The result was that their flight was steered off course just enough to barely miss the ships, the rockets barely grazing against the exterior as they flew off into space around them. Some of the missiles were teleported to intercept each other, causing explosions outside the ship's windows.

Her body began to tremble, as sweat dotted her brow. She was a physical fighter by trade, and teleporting such a massive amount of projectiles wasn't her forte. She breathed out, steadying herself, but it was clear she wouldn't last forever.

Dean will use his ability to see the future to tell the locations of the missiles and then uses portals or telekinesis to change their directions, he would move his hands as if Dean was orchestrating when using his abilities

"I got your back miss Charlotte...dont overwork yourself"

Tells her as he saw earlier how she was getting tired, helping her greatly in order to ease the job

Back