• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Dean will use his ability to see the future to tell the locations of the missiles and then uses portals or telekinesis to change their directions, he would move his hands as if Dean was orchestrating when using his abilities

"I got your back miss Charlotte...dont overwork yourself"

Tells her as he saw earlier how she was getting tired, helping her greatly in order to ease the job
Charlotte's work was made much easier as Dean handled a portion of the projectiles. The trembling in her body slowed, before stopping entirely.

"Thanks, Dean." She said. She focused on the remaining projectiles, pushing her Spatial Awareness to continue to redirect and teleport the missiles.

Elis trembled as Olorin latched onto her, breathing heavily and crying as she tore through her skin due to how much she scratched her tattoo.

"I'm a-a-almost done... ha... a-alm...ost..." She murmured, trembling as the projectiles kept coming, the occasional missile hitting the ship and causing a large explosion which caused both Elis and Seraphina to yelp.

Elis trembled as Olorin latched onto her, breathing heavily and crying as she tore through her skin due to how much she scratched her tattoo.

"I'm a-a-almost done... ha... a-alm...ost..." She murmured, trembling as the projectiles kept coming, the occasional missile hitting the ship and causing a large explosion which caused both Elis and Seraphina to yelp.
"...Damn..." Charlotte cursed, sensing that one of the projectiles had slammed against the ship. She closed her eyes suddenly, completely sealing her normal vision, drawing her full attention to her Spatial Awareness. Slowly, she shut off her other senses, ignoring everything around her as she began to push her ability beyond its limit. She continued to work beside Dean, teleporting and redirecting any missile that he didn't intercept with his portals or telekinesis. Her Spatial Positioning gradually became faster and faster and she rapidly redirected the rockets.

Timcanpy transformed into human form, gently comforting her master with an immensely frustrated look on her face.

"Master, everything will be alright... Everything will be okay... Just keep working..." The golem said as Elis visibly calmed down from this.

"Y-y-y-eah.... yeah yeah...! I-... don...!- I'm done! I'm done, I'm done!" She shouted.
(@Noneless21, @Dragoonseraphim. I need you both to exist lol.)
(Now I also need @DaReaperMan to exist before we go beyond this.)

Olorin clung to Elis now, her eyes wide with fear though she monitored her breathing so she didn't freak Elis out

Kentoria stayed standing, ready to do what it takes to stay afloat as a team

(Oof, forgor.)

"No idea-" The Masked Man said to Dean as Elis finished her teleportation ritual, the group being transported to a pitch black area that seemed to be underground, along with the SoC ship and Olorin's ship.

"Haaaa... Ha..." Elis breathed heavily, pretty much collapsing onto the ground, which prompted Timcanpy to help her up.

"Where the hell are we..." Adrian grumbled as he looked around, the darkness around them extremely hard to see in. "No idea..." Kirby murmured, trying to light up the area.

"Haaaa... Oh shit..." Seraphina said, shaking her head and getting up slowly.

Brownie looked around, grateful that he could see in the dark as if it were the clearest day.

Rex stood up, while he swallowed a vial with his metal, starting the "burn" process.

"We're probably underground" said Rex although he wasn't sure.

Olorin squeaked and threw herself under Elis to break her fall, while Kentoria grumbled something to herself, having a hard time seeing herself

Charlotte breathed heavily, opening her eyes as she got onto one knee, catching her breath.

"The...haah...missiles...they weren't...aimed for the ship..." Charlotte said.

"...I could tell from the trajectory of the shots."

Tarak slowly brought himself to his feet, his bones rattling violently. As an undead, seeing through darkness wasn't an issue for him, so he simply looked around.

Dean looked around in the darkness, then opens a portal above his palm, where a long cristal falls and it begins shining brightly in his hand, enough for the group to see in a radius of several meters

"Where did we end up?"

Last edited:
"Halt."

Suddenly, a voice sounded out throughout the area as enormous, blinding ceiling lights began turning on. As they were able to get a good look, the group would find that they were in some sort of military base, or well, it actually looked more like a prison, given the area stretched upward vertically with multiple cells and pathways built into the walls.

Valkiria attempted to hide herself after having been silent the entire time, seemingly not liking the light.

"Wha-... Wha...?" Elis said, tilting her head as she covered her eyes.

Timcanpy, as a golem, was obviously unbothered by the light, standing guard in front of Elis.

"Identify yourselves." The voice sounded out once more, which was coming from an intercom, and the group found themselves surrounded by soldiers in gas masks, pointing weapons at them. They held rifles, machine guns, pistols, enormous rocket launchers, you name it, if there was a ranged or melee weapon anyone in the group had seen, it was there, and there were thousands upon thousands of them.

Olorin froze completely while Kentoria just looked at the individuals completely without fear, before looking at the Masked Man expectantly

"Are we gonna have to do this every ******* time...?" Adrian thought as he backed up while Seraphina breathed in and out slowly in an attempt to calm herself.

"We're not enemies. We're mercenaries and we're here to help you fight... We're the Stars of Cinder." The Masked Man said, sighing as he dusted himself off.

"......" The voice on the intercom remained silent as the masked soldiers would begin to slowly lower their weapons, backing up, "That is acceptable. Forgive us for our hostility. How did you end up here?"

"...That girl with the tattoo on her face teleported us here." The Masked Man said as Elis trembled, extremely relieved that they were not fired upon.

Back