• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With a speed gap like this Saber isn't touching Zoro, regardless of she can one shot or not.

Either Zoro blitzes and one shots via Goken durability negation that's applied to all his attacks or she one shots him with speed equal. Alternatively you can just equalize stats.

With a speed gap like this Saber isn't touching Zoro, regardless of she can one shot or not.

Either Zoro blitzes and one shots via Goken durability negation that's applied to all his attacks or she one shots him with speed equal. Alternatively you can just equalize stats.
What is goken? And she can touch with AOE tho, he doesn't have rela travel speed

Stats Equal matches are only for F&Gs threads but they can happen, overall this match up just doesnt work.

What is goken? And she can touch with AOE tho, he doesn't have rela travel speed
Her AOE isn't tagging him, her speed is still only MHS and Zoro is Rel+. Even his normal travel speed pre time skip would allow him to escape her AOE. Goken is durability negation that allows Zoro to negate the durability of his opponent's, "cut through anything."

Her AOE isn't tagging him, her speed is still only MHS and Zoro is Rel+. Even his normal travel speed pre time skip would allow him to escape her AOE. Goken is durability negation that allows Zoro to negate the durability of his opponent's, "cut through anything."
Pretty sure that zoro don't have rela+ travek speed even his profile tell only rela+ reaction

Goken is durability negation that allows Zoro to negate the durability of his opponent's, "cut through anything."
I thought Goken was the thing where they project their Haki into there opponents, it is Dura Neg but the cut through anything I didnt think was from Goken (Could be misremembering).

Honestly I dont see any point in debating this as regardless of what we decide its a stomp/mismatch regardless.

I thought Goken was the thing where they project their Haki into there opponents, it is Dura Neg but the cut through anything I didnt think was from Goken (Could be misremembering).
It's actually a massive mistranslation, Goken actually refers to the Swordsman style which uses basic Armament Haki to cut through shit vastly above their pay grade.

No, Goken Translates to "Mighty Blade", it's not what Luffy or Rayleigh used.

I disagree lol I think Saber vs Zoro would be a fun debate with stats equal.

Although I'd prefer Zoro vs Musashi since its more thematic.
Well that’s different, my point is I dont see the point in debating the match up in this current form with the AP and Speed differences.

Stats equal sure but this isnt that.

Also Musashi has 2-A Fate Hax as well as some other pretty good hax.

Back