• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also survived a Low 6-B attack, though yes badly injured, but survived it, so her durability should be high enough to not be one-shot or something like that. She also should use quickly her NP if her instincts tell her that that is needed to win.

Planck already said this kind of scaling isn't good, but if you really want to play that game i would have to switch Ning to his next key and H6C end, and given Saber has some Conceptual damage going on now i doubt it would even be a stomp for either side.

Now, can someone explain what exactly would or wouldn't be nulled by Saber's MR? Does it have some AoE or it only protects her body? Does it stop attacks being guided by telekinesis? Would it null any of his extra senses from working?

MR is a passive skill and it protected tje body from supernatural and magical attacks
And i already said above that the only MR working against Ji Ning is his soul and paralysis attack, Ji Ning other stuff are still going fine (like extra senses, but then again Artoria still had Instinct a.k.a precog so..)

MR is a passive skill and it protected tje body from supernatural and magical attacks
And i already said above that the only MR working against Ji Ning is his soul and paralysis attack, Ji Ning other stuff are still going fine (like extra senses, but then again Artoria still had Instinct a.k.a precog so..)
........Wait, that's it? Ning can still encase her in ice and set her on fire? Attack her with raindrop sword rays? Barrage her with telekinetically controlled swords?

Wait wut. I was under the assumption he can't use absolutely anything except for his normal sword play, aka just skill.

If what you said is true, then this match shouldn't be a problem in the slightest for Ning.

I mean MR also resist the elemental attacks but even so i believe this resistances aren't nowhere being 4-D or something
Yes, majority of MR list are 4-D but there is also some of it that not being 4-D
As for the telekinesis i need to check it out tomorrow, need to sleep
EDIT: NVM @TrueKingOfHeroes confirm that telekinesis aren't listed in servant resistance

Thanks.

Well, i think Artoria's precog is better than his own in direct combat, at least in the predicting department, Ning got 3 extra senses:

One With the World: allows him to sense "nearby" living beings.

Danger Sense: warns him of any major danger but doesn't tell what exactly it is.

Divine Sense: omnidirectional vision and "zoom in"

He uses all that alongside his Dao Domain and the his TK to be able block any attack regardless of direction or what his body is doing

I'm begining to feel that some of the fate supporters don't actually read the profiles and previous debates, really.

MR Rank B and above null things in the surroundings of the user bruh, is do to that that Medusa with her Rank B is unstopable against any modern magecraft (and I know that all from the fate side know the scan), because she passively null everything around her, if it was as easy as just use a elemental attack it wouldn't she wouldn't be unstopable bruh, Artoria with her Rank A even null the magic of Medea who is from the age of gods and is busted as one of the disciple of the goddess of magic. Futhermore the elemental manip of Ji as far I know is do to Dao domain which is conceptual manip, which MR Rank B and above null.

And about the skill part unfortunatelly no one who actually know how to debate skill from the fate side come (not like I actually know how to debate it but I think that at least I could do a better explanation). Between servants is common the ability to see in the future (both do to great analytical prediction and do to actual precog) so servants are more or less accustomed to fight against people with precog (Mordred for example could defeat in battle Chiron who see the future and in his more extreme feat in Atlantis showed to knew the doom of the world from thousands of years before), is also relatively normal fight against machines with their high calculation power and various servants are machines with a greater calculation power than normal, one of the most impressive examples is Xiang Yu who with his calculation power can mentally recreate to a basically perfect degree an parallel world with just the info from a short conversation, to defeat Xiang Yu was needed the help from one of the top tiers in skill (Red Hare), Red Hare himself is far below Lancelot in skill and do to her Instincts + skill Artoria could defeat Lancelot (she still is below Lancelot in pure skill but the Instincts compensate), similarly with her Instincts Artoria could defeat Kojiro (who is one of the skill gods) and his Tsubame Gaeshi, a technique obtained with pure skill which create an three simultanepus slash by bending the laws of physic and imitation the Second Magic which control parallel worlds. There is probably more to be said but I want to eat and as I said before, talk about skill is annoying so I want to refrain from that, especially now that I can't use my pc to post scans.

Edit: I probably sounded a bit angry and talked a bit bad, but in the moment I woke up recently and already was in a bit of a bad mood so see what was said annoyed me a bit, sorry for that.

Last edited:
Telekinesis should get resisted, medea have this power, it's just that it was added recently so no update was made in MR section.
I mean, they're not getting telekinetically attacked. Ji Ning just uses it to wield his swords.

I honestly don't see what's wrong with this match. He's in a far weaker key, unable to use all of his instant win hax and forced to fight with his swords against someone with conceptual attacks and smurf stuff.

Hmmm? I voted for Ning and I think Riki and XDragnoir did as well. Was I mistaken?

I mean, I'm just unsure about the skill part, and idk if what expectro said is enough for her to touch Ning. He also has most of his shit with him, and can still use his flying sword.

I'm neutral rn, leaning towards Ning.

Well, i will not break the unspoken rule then.

But let me summarize what both sides have, i will just ignore skill cause i doubt any of them would be skilled to the point of stomping the other via skill.

Saber: Way higher "extra" AP with Excalibur, resistance to Ning's direct uses of hax, conceptual damage, precog.

Ning: Way higher "normal" AP and Dura, much better regen, AP and Speed amps, 3 types of extra senses, better long range combat.

If i forgot anything for any side please tell me.

Another important thing could be stamina but i think they are even? Both are in that hours aren't a problem tier

I mean, that's not atomic destruction? All that says is that the atoms were exposed to heat, nothing about them being destroyed... The monster wouldn't be burn to CINDERS if he didn't have atoms remaining after the attack.

Another important thing could be stamina but i think they are even? Both are in that hours aren't a problem tier
Wasn't Ning kinda weird with that? I remember him being able to hold out almost indefinitely with sword play but only last hours when it came to divine power.

Meh, i was going by his profile, yeah i think his normal stamina should be in the few days at this point (i think he had a good feat before fighting Ironwood Zhan i will search for it later) while his divine power doesn't last much when using something like the Starseizing Hand.

Divine constructs are conceptual weapons though, they are the highest level weapons there exist, is do to that that not even Emiya can recreate them.
the same level does not mean having the same abilities, Conceptual Weapons are weapons intended to attack abstract things such as concepts, laws, souls and natural phenomena. While Divine Constructs are weapons forged by the gods or something that has high divinity and also has power above other weapons, usually used against something that has high divinity. Not everyone can use Divine Constructs due to lack of divinity.

Wdym? Emiya can recreate Gae Bolg which is a Conceptual Weapon.

Last edited:
I mean, that's not atomic destruction? All that says is that the atoms were exposed to heat, nothing about them being destroyed... The monster wouldn't be burn to CINDERS if he didn't have atoms remaining after the attack.
It was down to the atomic level, since the regeneration of a monster made by Gilles could only be dealt with something up to the atomic level like the Excalibur beam.

It was down to the atomic level, since the regeneration of a monster made by Gilles could only be dealt with something up to the atomic level like the Excalibur beam.

Quotes for his regen being that good? Cause it's literally stated that the monster was completely burnt to cinders, not completely destroyed at the atomic level.

Saber can make enemies melt and evaporate by using the heat from her Mana Burst, but that seems futile in front of demonic monsters, therefore she needs an attack that has a much higher destruction like Excalibur.

Saber can make enemies melt and evaporate by using the heat from her Mana Burst, but that seems futile in front of demonic monsters, therefore she needs an attack that has a much higher destruction like Excalibur.
That isn't indicative of it destroying someone to their individual atoms though. Like, it could even just be higher amounts of heat necessary to overcome its resilience to extreme temperatures.

Though, this is going on a tangent anyway. Ning needs one or two hits to win and is a defensive swordsman by nature so he's more than capable of holding out long enough to get those shots in.

For the regeneration part, artotia can just attack directly his soul if needed.

And for the debatting of her regen negation it's already showed that excalibur can do it no? One of the bad end talk about it.

That isn't indicative of it destroying someone to their individual atoms though. Like, it could even just be higher amounts of heat necessary to overcome its resilience to extreme temperatures.

Though, this is going on a tangent anyway. Ning needs one or two hits to win and is a defensive swordsman by nature so he's more than capable of holding out long enough to get those shots in.
For the shot arturia have instinct + her supernatural luck and all the extra sensorial sense to back up her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back