• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta challenges the King of Knights!

Considering how Tsubame Gaeshi is bs skill hax comparable with parrallel world manip magic then yes, is pretty impressive.

Fate is one of those verse in which skill give hax and the more skilled the more haxed, though since that type of shit is more abstract and annoying to debate there are normal skill examples like info analysis that reach actual precog levels (most users of Eye of the Mind or people with absurd calculation powers like for example Xiang Yu), copy of techniques with a glance, ability to fight regardless of the environment (which is funny because this example come from a literal horse that mastered martial arts), the ability to be literally unredeable do skill, etc.
I mean, it's cool but Asta can do most of what has been mentioned, aside from the hax through skill thing, which is unquantifiable.

They have the same AP and are arguably close in skill, which seems to the only way for either of them to win. Seems like inconclusive to me 🤔

I mean, it's cool but Asta can do most of what has been mentioned, aside from the hax through skill thing, which is unquantifiable.

They have the same AP and are arguably close in skill, which seems to the only way for either of them to win. Seems like inconclusive to me 🤔
So you're voting incon?

What does Saber have to counteract Asta's reactive POWERLEVELS, his ranged attacks and his causality manip?
Not to sound bad but by this I think you didn't readed neither Saber profile, the servant physiology page or the previous post here. The reason of why causality manip (or in general any hax from Asta) don't work is because Saber passively null every supernatural hax in her surroundings (this is 4D btw), as Regidian also said she additionally resist causality manip (both do to standar servant resistances and her own luck, both resistances also are 4D).

Reactive Power Level is the only thing that could maybe be a bit problematic, but Saber can counter with her Mana Burst to amp her stats, her skill can also let her defeat Asta before he grow to the point of be a problem, additionally while not the same she also have experience facing people who grow stronger/resistant the longer a fight go like Berserker who grow to become conceptually immune to the things that previously could damage him.

She resist causality manip with her super luck.

She have ranged atk, and reactive powerlevel she habitued to it and she can stat amp herself with mana burst
How does the luck work? His Causality Manip can revert magic effects as if they never existed in the first place by severing the Cause-and-Effect relationship. I'm not seeing how Luck would factor into how it works so it may not resist Asta.

Asta has attack reflection so her ranged attacks may help Asta.

If her Causality Manip resist does not work then Asta may be able to negate that but I should first see if it really works or not.

Also Asta has resistance to precog and information analysis so unless Saber has layers in that department Asta will have an advantage in that regard.

How does the luck work? His Causality Manip can revert magic effects as if they never existed in the first place by severing the Cause-and-Effect relationship. I'm not seeing how Luck would factor into how it works so it may not resist Asta.

Asta has attack reflection so her ranged attacks may help Asta.

If her Causality Manip resist does not work then Asta may be able to negate that but I should first see if it really works or not.

Also Asta has resistance to precog and information analysis so unless Saber has layers in that department Asta will have an advantage in that regard.
Her luck managed to survive an atk that reverse causality to destory her heart. Her luck is litteraly changing the effect or evenement to be better for her.

Atk reflection would not help, mana burst she would resist bcz her resistance.

It's layered

Not to sound bad but by this I think you didn't readed neither Saber profile, the servant physiology page or the previous post here. The reason of why causality manip (or in general any hax from Asta) don't work is because Saber passively null every supernatural hax in her surroundings (this is 4D btw), as Regidian also said she additionally resist causality manip (both do to standar servant resistances and her own luck, both resistances also are 4D).

Reactive Power Level is the only thing that could maybe be a bit problematic, but Saber can counter with her Mana Burst to amp her stats, her skill can also let her defeat Asta before he grow to the point of be a problem, additionally while not the same she also have experience facing people who grow stronger/resistant the longer a fight go like Berserker who grow to become conceptually immune to the things that previously could damage him.

Then wouldn't Asta literally just die on the spot because his strength is totally not natural?

Also what counts as super natural? If what you said is true then Asta can't even hit Saber since his swords are supernatural.

Then wouldn't Asta literally just die on the spot because his strength is totally not natural?

Also what counts as super natural? If what you said is true then Asta can't even hit Saber since his swords are supernatural.
No, her passive null haxs but not material things, in other words she will null the causality effect of the sword but the sword still can physically damage her.

Her luck managed to survive an atk that reverse causality to destory her heart. Her luck is litteraly changing the effect or evenement to be better for her.

Atk reflection would not help, mana burst she would resist bcz her resistance.

It's layered
That luck feels extremely bullshit. I'm not saying that's not true btw just think that's really funny.

No, her passive null haxs but not material things, in other words she will null the causality effect of the sword but the sword still can physically damage her.
OK, so this is definitely a stomp. Asta can't do much and saber has a shitton of advantages. What would count as physical? Would normal magical attacks from other BC characters affect her? This might be a good battle for other BC 6cs if their magic does work.

Asta going need to deal with the spatial and law attack, regen and immortality negation
Saber honestly slaps mega hard in the skill department. Just defending against Tsubame Gaeshi is BS because Saber precogged her own death to it and still survived that’s some transcendent level skill crap which goes above and beyond everything else in the verse in terms of skill unless your name is Musashi. Asta won’t even have the time to incorporate anything into his own fighting style.
Self-BFR, Intangibility and Invulnerability with Avalon (Shuts out all interference up to the sixth dimension, including True Magic, can block attacks from a "higher-order dimension")

Nothing more to say

OK, so this is definitely a stomp. Asta can't do much and saber has a shitton of advantages. What would count as physical? Would normal magical attacks from other BC characters affect her? This might be a good battle for other BC 6cs if their magic does work.
Iirc physically manifested energies, like energy beams, aren't nulled.
Self-BFR, Intangibility and Invulnerability with Avalon (Shuts out all interference up to the sixth dimension, including True Magic, can block attacks from a "higher-order dimension")

Nothing more to say
She have Avalon in this key? Futhermore, wasn't Avalon optional equipment?

Back