• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Word of God Scaling Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Author statements are relatively specious under the best circumstances. An inconsistent author shouldn't be used for scaling at all.
Since I have 15 total votes (14 from "normal" users and 1 staff), do I need 1 more staff approval for this to get accepted, or is it good enough?

You'd need at least another staff vote.
Alright, that's 2 staff votes. Would you mind unlocking the Nasuverse page?
I wanna add a note saying Word of God from Nasu is rejected
The verse wide profile changes won't be applied immediately though since there was talk of also removing Servant Parameters scaling that should be discussed first on a separate thread so we can revise everything in one go.

Edit: also thanks to everyone who commented. Here's hoping we're finally on track for this verse having at minimum decent profiles

Last edited:
I would explain but this is not the thread for it and also I don’t feel like doing so. :3

Yeah i feel like this mystery thing had been wanked for too long

Collab with Violatas ez route
You'd have to pay me to make me deal with Type Moon. Besides, I gave up when they didn't accept Galaxy level Neco-Arc (Which will yes the person who pushed for it was a bit cooky I was the first person who did it and it's so funny that such a blatant feat gets pushed off because people can't accept that the gag character is an actual scalable entity)

You'd have to pay me to make me deal with Type Moon. Besides, I gave up when they didn't accept Galaxy level Neco-Arc (Which will yes the person who pushed for it was a bit cooky I was the first person who did it and it's so funny that such a blatant feat gets pushed off because people can't accept that the gag character is an actual scalable entity)
Join Hololive then i can gave you the superchat
Honestly the whole Neco-Arc is so toxic tbh, tho i wish you didn't give up so easily just because of that, we need more manpower for overhauling the whole Nasuverse

Join Hololive then i can gave you the superchat
Honestly the whole Neco-Arc is so toxic tbh, tho i wish you didn't give up so easily just because of that, we need more manpower for overhauling the whole Nasuverse
I mean I guess I can assist, my discord is arnice if you really need me but I can't promise I'll be active.

Also you can just superchat me anyways, I'm already a vtuber.

You know, a Vtuber with a hobby of battleboarding is sound so hilarious but promising for content lmao
Ah yes, people will line up to watch me fiercely type and complain about how the person i'm debating has no idea about the verse they're talking about.
Well don't need to rushing in, we can take this slowly
I respond faster on discord.

Who are you?
INdie, trying to plan my redebut soon but my model looks like like. Went by Arisu_VT

f4ec565b-1188-472a-bb3c-8cd1fbcb9859.gif

Funny you mentioned that, but since we talking about a single character out of the many. If it is consistent, that is a different story.

Also this is the first time I returned to a Nasuverse thread for quite awhile.

Also simple agree with this CRT as this is coming from a guy who attempted to do a cosmology blog on Nasuverse and its shenanigans.

**** the shenanigans btw

Agree with this CRT, not only does it and other important information debunk Nasu being a credible source in anyway on his “own” work, but it also shows how he never had primary authorship over his “works” and thus, his WOG is akin to FanFiction from someone with minimal involvement in the stories he supposedly wrote so I am in favor of this.
Never been a fan of WoG from Nasu. Agreed FRA.

Funny thing about this, TM has multiple writers so it never been purely his own stories per se as well on top of that.

As mentioned, this is coming from me who look into Nasuverse and its lore so it is quite troublesome to wrap around the cosmology aspect and the shenanigans being ensured from me having to look into it. Give me some painful headaches too.

Edit: https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1ZYTnDv8zaWaPO81pArrIHFo9Nvh-jWgia9-vfrpWShg/mobilebasic

Still have this blog btw

This was brought up off site and uh

Almost all of the information distributed in the profiles are scattered from databooks, interviews, games, Visual and Light Novels. The majority of this information was gathered from certain forums and their respective wiki.

^ on the Nasuverse page. Bruh no wonder the profiles for this verse aren't good. The TM wiki isn't reliable and is missing a ton of sources, and people have been purposely removing sources and translations at that ☠️

Also, the page is unlocked so I'll go ahead and add the note

Last edited:
And done
You'd need at least another staff vote.
You can lock this now

Thread can be closed to

This was brought up off site and uh

^ on the Nasuverse page. Bruh no wonder the profiles for this verse aren't good. The TM wiki isn't reliable and is missing a ton of sources, and people have been purposely removing sources and translations at that ☠️

Also, the page is unlocked so I'll go ahead and add the note
The only thing TM wiki is good for is the citations/references they made on the bottom so I usually ignore the wall of text to get those citations nonetheless

The only thing TM wiki is good for is the citations/references they made on the bottom so I usually ignore the wall of text to get those citations nonetheless
That's understandable, though I should point out there's been incidents of people editing translations to make false versions. I'd recommend this instead

That's understandable, though I should point out there's been incidents of people editing translations to make false versions. I'd recommend this instead

I remember this site and IIRC, that have been sourced somewhere on that blog/doc of my.

At this point though, I have long since abandoned my few years old cosmology blog at this point on account of finding any information that is accurate and other stuff.

And done

You can lock this now

Thread can be closed to
I'll close the thread, but I can't lock wiki pages. You'll have to ask on the all purpose request thread.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes. Removing writer statements not supported by the published material is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back