• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zoro got into a fight with Shirou and saber's not happy. She wants to kill him for that.

Fight takes place in a zen garden. They are 30 ft apart from one another and they are bloodlusted.

also due to saber being low 6-B when using excalibur. she cannot use excalibur in this matchup. (she still is allowed to use a normal sword though)

Saber used is Shirou's servant one and Zoro used is Post-Training/Siege of Onigashima

Zoro's profile:

Saber's profile:

edit: (Saber cannot use mana burst or any other move that can increase her power above base 6-C)

Last edited:
Uhh, base servants are now 6-C so even without Excaliburn she have the AP, the speed is unequalized so maybe the fight could still happen since Zoro hace the advantage in that aspect, but with the Instinct of Saber should be hard for Zoro kill her while Saber can easily kill him with anything, and I don't think it could be restricted Excaliburn when Bloodlusted. As far I now Zoro will be upgrated when the current arc end, don't know to which tier it gonna end but maybe would be better wait until that.

Uhh, base servants are now 6-C so even without Excaliburn she have the AP, the speed is unequalized so maybe the fight could still happen since Zoro hace the advantage in that aspect, but with the Instinct of Saber should be hard for Zoro kill her while Saber can easily kill him with anything, and I don't think it could be restricted Excaliburn when Bloodlusted. As far I now Zoro will be upgrated when the current arc end, don't know to which tier it gonna end but maybe would be better wait until that.

does zoro have hax?

Don't know, from a quick glance over the abilities listed in his profile I think he don't have anything that could be effective against Saber.

couldnt he use haki?

zoro is allowed to use everything in this scenario.

haki could work as its magical basically and servants can be harmed by magic.

After the Wano revisions Zoro would probably scale to 6-B, but for now he's 7-A. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't have anything in his arsenal that would allow him to cover that much of a gap between him and Saber quick enough for him to defeat Saber before getting one-shot.

Like maybe he could hurt her with Goken since it allows him to slice someone (Daz Bones) who can resist the slashes of a 6-B (Mihawk). But that's probably it.

couldnt he use haki?

zoro is allowed to use everything in this scenario.

haki could work as its magical basically and servants can be harmed by magic.
Ah, no, I wasn't talking in the sense that he couldn't affect her, it was in the sense that she resist them, the most dangerous thing would be the Possible Limited Durability Negation but because of the part about "possible limited" I don't know for sure and that type of ability isn't weird among servants so she can against that.

trouble is the hit him part. Sure she could kill him but she needs to hit him first and he’s relativistic while she’s hypersonic which is below relativistic. Zoro could just dodge all of her attacks. While whittling her down.

trouble is the hit him part. Sure she could kill him but she needs to hit him first and he’s relativistic while she’s hypersonic which is below relativistic. Zoro could just dodge all of her attacks. While whittling her down.
I mean, her Instinct is basically precognition and with her Luck she can change inevitable outcomes, and with anything she do Zoro is dead, even more so because she is using Mana Burst from the very beginning because of bloodlust.

In that case the speed gap is so tremendous that Saber would not be able to tag him unless she uses AOE. But I still don't know if he can actually do any significant damage outside of maybe Goken. He might not even be able to do whittling damage cause the ap gap would probably prevent him from even hurting her.

In that case the speed gap is so tremendous that Saber would not be able to tag him unless she uses AOE. But I still don't know if he can actually do any significant damage outside of maybe Goken. He might not even be able to do whittle cause of the ap gap would probably prevent him from even hurting her.

it’s 6-C vs technically high 7-A so the gap isn’t too far. She’s not allowed to use Excalibur in this scenario.

At the very best he would be 1 Gigaton while Saber scales to 26.6 Gigatons, literally over 26 times more powerful and durable than him. That is a gap that basically makes her nigh immune to his attacks.

She have Mana Burst from the very beginning so is more than just 6-C, she overpower other servants with it and every move would be a AOE.

She have Mana Burst from the very beginning so is more than just 6-C, she overpower other servants with it and every move would be a AOE.

she can only remain 6-C in this scenario. So she can’t use any moves that increase her power any higher. (Gonna change the op to let everyone know that)

also zoro does have his own precog. He could use observation haki to counteract her precog

This is either Incon or Saber stomps, she has massively higher AP and Durability at Base and spams stats amp which allows her to overpower Servants with the same power to her Base.

she can only remain 6-C in this scenario. So she can’t use any moves that increase her power any higher. (Gonna change the op to let everyone know that)

also zoro does have his own precog. He could use observation haki to counteract her precog
She doesnt increase to a higher tier just further into 6-C afaik olus I dont know if you are even allowed to restrict that but maybe.

Also Zoros precog here isnt all that great tbh, its not like he has Future Sight so I dont think it would be major here tho I guess with the speed difference it might be.

You can't do that if you want the match to be accepted and put into the profiles (although this match would probably not even be accepted in the first place).

Then she isn't bloodlusted and I don't know if MB can be blocked because it's natural to her spam it. And the precog of Saber is in the realm of true precog, like, Mordred evaded a attack from someone who see the future, and Saber have better Instinct.

For Gouken I dont know if Zoros is strong enough to make up the difference, just because others have doesnt necessarily means this version of Zoros can.

Just a quick reminder that Zoro is over 500 times faster than Saber, a bigger difference than the max speed of a human compared to a snails max speed. And yeah Gouken is something that I'm not gonna touch.

Well since it's shirou saber she still have avalon, (and well servant speed will surely get up later when i have finish all other crt need to be made)

Just a quick reminder that Zoro is over 500 times faster than Saber, a bigger difference than the max speed of a human compared to a snails max speed. And yeah Gouken is something that I'm not gonna touch.
Well she have preco and instinct that do futur sight for speed

Pretty sure this should be a Fun & Games match because of the restrictions.

Anyway yeah Zoro cant harm her and doesnt have the needed hax while she cant touch him due to the insane speed difference, this is at best an incon and at worst a mismatch.

Well she have preco and instinct that do futur sight for speed
Would that even be enough for her to even react to him? She would be moving at literal snail pace compared to Zoro. And he also has Observation Haki (although he has low tier precog).

Would that even be enough for her to even react to him? She would be moving at literal snail pace compared to Zoro. And he also has Observation Haki (although he has low tier precog).
I mean technically she have reacted to tsubame gaeshi that disregarde the concept of time ans space and transcende speed/dexterity

Back