• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta challenges the King of Knights!

But then again it's grace so I dunno what the **** I'm even doing.
if you believe the votes to be invalid, or that Asta has a fair shot at winning after correct Velox, then it should be fine to argue during grace right? Unless Artoria wins no matter what.

if you believe the votes to be invalid, or that Asta has a fair shot at winning after correct Velox, then it should be fine to argue during grace right? Unless Artoria wins no matter what.
I mean I personally believe Artoria wins. I just didn't vote for either character cause I prefer to leave that to other people. No new arguments are being brought up for Asta as well so I'm assuming most people think this is rather clear-cut.

Honestly the arguments that being made by Expectro and Fanta are way more better than mine lel

Anyway, looking the incoming matches i'm going to make:
  • Artoria vs Charlemagne
  • Raikou vs Yuno
  • Every matches of Round 3 and Loser Round 2 of my 6-C Tournament
  • Maybe some of Yor Briar and Tohsaka Rin vs Killer Instinct matches
  • Azure Lane matches
Oh man....this is what they call OVERWORK
images

Back