• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're forgetting the fact that ritsuka had to use mash's shield to defend himself
Prove he picked up Mash's shield. The movie breaks scaling in so many ways and we can't pick and choose from it.

Also, Solomon/Romani only stepped in after Mash got her ass vaporized IIRC

TBH I do agree with it being rebuilt from the ground up, but really, what should be done is just working on the current profiles one by one, only the most irredeemable and stonewalled verses should be outright deleted, like Warcraft was
I'd agree but like. That's kinda hard to do since most staff members are straight up scared to even bother commenting on Nasuverse anymore lol. Most threads just die.

And just by how this thread is going, that's partially because of how the verse is currently handled. Being real I don't think it's redeemable as it stands right now.

And Servants have this nasty tendency to be built kinda like humans.
Q: The mages call Heroic Spirits “Boundary Recording Bands (Ghost Liners),” but is this the actual terminology? And what does it symbolize? <Someone at the far end>

Nasu:
They are not minions created by the Mages themselves, but minions called forth from the history of humanity itself, so they use the term “Ghost Liners” with the nuance that they are “calling forth a phenomenon that was once recorded.” It’s a liner based on the perception that servants are not living creatures but something more like scrolls and documents.
Takeuchi:
Oh, I see. It is true that Heroic Spirits is the common name and doesn’t sound like a Magecraft concept.
Nasu: It’s a term that’s been around from the beginning of the beginning of Fate, even before I wrote the scenarios. But when Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files was starting up, Mita asked me, “Is there an official term to address Heroic Spirits?” and I presented him with the term. To have it show up in the series world view after 15 years kinda ruins the mood.
Takeuchi: Says the guy who’s been holding back a ton of settings for 20, even 30 years.

I'd agree but like. That's kinda hard to do since most staff members are straight up scared to even bother commenting on Nasuverse anymore lol. Most threads just die.

And just by how this thread is going, that's partially because of how the verse is currently handled. Being real I don't think it's redeemable as it stands right now.

And yet you can bug some into doing it, especially when most of what you're doing is unfucking ass profiles lol

Ah.

I mean he wouldn’t be wrong if you use Fate/Unlimited codes tbf, but that a can of worms so I’ll leave it out xd

I disagree with that, then. The fact that they need to actively amp themselves to keep up and do shit to Servants means they shouldn’t physically scale unless you’re Heaven’s Feel or Miyuverse Shirou.

Also, I remember there being a statement about how Kerry & Prime Kirei could defeat Assassin & Caster under specific circumstances but not the other Servants. So… that’s an oofers.

Ah.

I mean he wouldn’t be wrong if you use Fate/Unlimited codes tbf, but that a can of worms so I’ll leave it out xd

I disagree with that, then. The fact that they need to actively amp themselves to keep up and do shit to Servants means they shouldn’t physically scale unless you’re Heaven’s Feel or Miyuverse Shirou.
Shirou is the only good thing about Kaleid. So is his movie.

Other than the FGO statement, what island level feats have servants done?

any revamps, at least on the tsukiside are kinda on halt until far side comes out
The only reason I haven't unfucked individuals like, say, Gilgamesh yet is because I can't be ****** to go out and **** with everything he's involved in again. I might unfuck Caster Gil tho.

Other than the FGO statement, what island level feats have servants done?
Paul Bunyan did one, Pretty sure one happened in S7, you have a statement in S3... there's a good chunk of em... In Fate/Grand Order of course!

I also love how we just assume Shirou is physically amped inside the UBW in order to reconcile the fact he clowned on Gilgamesh, even though the only way he benefited from UBW was he could deflect GoB weapons.

I also love how we just assume Shirou is physically amped inside the UBW in order to reconcile the fact he clowned on Gilgamesh, even though the only way he benefited from UBW was he could deflect GoB weapons.
TBF any Shirou with UBW has fought ******* out of their league at least once sans EMIYA Alter. So it's surprisingly one of the few consistent things.

Also Gil was canonically out of character for F/SN lol

did you miss the part where ubw is modifying shirou's body to a bunch of projected nps

Nuke the verse pages to oblivion. Debating this verse is unending pain.
It's because of a handful of the people who gravitate these threads are constantly obstinate and difficult. It's similar to TR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back