• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the regeneration part, artotia can just attack directly his soul if needed.
......Everyone here gets that. We're talking about his physical regeneration.
And for the debatting of her regen negation it's already showed that excalibur can do it no? One of the bad end talk about it.

Negating healing isn't even necessarily regeneration negation but even if it is, this doesn't tell us about the degree of regeneration that's being negated.

For the shot arturia have instinct + her supernatural luck and all the extra sensorial sense to back up her.
And Ning has experience, multiple extra senses and a danger sense to back him up. Probably Luck too but I'd have to check whether karmic virtue is a thing yet by this point in the story, so you can ignore this one.

And Ning has experience, multiple extra senses and a danger sense to back him up. Probably Luck too but I'd have to check whether karmic virtue is a thing yet by this point in the story, so you can ignore this one.
I mean arturia have experience too, she was invoc in many grail wars for the past centuries because her contrat with the World and have performed battle with being that have higher AP than Ning (like Vortigen)

Saber instinct is borderline supernatural precog. And her luck is is enough to slightly bend reality to her favor, it allow her to "dodge" an attack which manipulating causality to always hit in the heart. And she is not an amateur when it come to combat either

Ji has no counter to Avalon or atomizing attacks

I mean arturia have experience too, she was invoc in many grail wars for the past centuries because her contrat with the World and have performed battle with being that have higher AP than Ning (like Vortigen)
Was she fighting in wars that took part centuries ago or for hundreds of years straight? If it's the latter then I guess she would have an edge in this regard.

Fighting higher AP opponents isn't indicative of skill though.
Saber instinct is borderline supernatural precog. And her luck is is enough to slightly bend reality to her favor, it allow her to "dodge" an attack which manipulating causality to always hit in the heart. And she is not an amateur when it come to combat either
Noted for the precog but nobody here is saying she's an amateur. Luck might be an issue for Ning but from what I can tell (thus far), it isn't preventing hits from percognition.
Ji has no counter to Avalon or atomizing attacks
He does for the latter, it's called dodging. Never mind how apparently Avalon isn't a thing in this match according to the above posts.

Was she fighting in wars that took part centuries ago or for hundreds of years straight? If it's the latter then I guess she would have an edge in this regard.

Noted for the precog but nobody here is saying she's an amateur. Luck might be an issue for Ning but from what I can tell (thus far), it isn't preventing hits from percognition.

He does for the latter, it's called dodging. Never mind how apparently Avalon isn't a thing in this match according to the above posts.
Read this

She was invoked in pratically all grail wars that happened for the time of her era to the modern time because her contrat with the world.

Fighting way stronger opponent for many hours is a term of skill tho.

Okay now i'm unsure which side i'm going to vote, leaning toward Ning but all of these recent arguments made me questioning my decision lel

Also Dragon, if this Ning vs Servants are already close enough i can't imagine what is the servant you gonna brinf against him in Part 2

That isn't indicative of it destroying someone to their individual atoms though. Like, it could even just be higher amounts of heat necessary to overcome its resilience to extreme temperatures.

Though, this is going on a tangent anyway. Ning needs one or two hits to win and is a defensive swordsman by nature so he's more than capable of holding out long enough to get those shots in.
It was stated capable of destroying every single atom though. Also a cinders in question is when a part of the monster's large body is not hit by the beam of Excalibur, that part is only hit by the effect of an explosion.

the same level does not mean having the same abilities, Conceptual Weapons are weapons intended to attack abstract things such as concepts, laws, souls and natural phenomena. While Divine Constructs are weapons forged by the gods or something that has high divinity and also has power above other weapons, usually used against something that has high divinity. Not everyone can use Divine Constructs due to lack of divinity.

Wdym? Emiya can recreate Gae Bolg which is a Conceptual Weapon.
Gods are abstracts things though and is accepted in their profiles, gods also freely manipulate concepts, laws, souls and natural phenomena, they are also from a higher dimension.

The fact that Emiya can recreate conceptual weapons but not divine constructs show that they are also something much higher/special than conceptual weapons.

Not that really matter since regardles do to the conceptual/info/soul damage he will be ******

Gods are abstracts things though and is accepted in their profiles, gods also freely manipulate concepts, laws, souls and natural phenomena, they are also from a higher dimension.

The fact that Emiya can recreate conceptual weapons but not divine constructs show that they are also something much higher/special than conceptual weapons.

Not that really matter since regardles do to the conceptual/info/soul damage he will be ******
I don't deny that divine constructs can affect abstract things like gods, and of course it would get npi to AE. but the point is that divine constructs don't have regen neg like conceptual weapons have.

Using a conceptual-based attacks would certainly be a saber's wincon here.

I don't deny that divine constructs can affect abstract things like gods, and of course it would get npi to AE. but the point is that divine constructs don't have regen neg like conceptual weapons have.
Wasn't even show above that a divine construct like excalibur negated healing? Divine constructs also ignore Achilles immortality for example.

I'm getting the distinct feeling you want to make a spite match for Ning, because this is getting really old and isn't even the first thread you've insisted on it. Drop it.
Drop what exactly? Or are you just saying that because it's your favourite character? Feelings are not equal to facts. So what if I made arguments against Ji in 2 different threads. If it helps I literally don't care if my favourite characters win or lose (although I will still argue for the but not for any selfish intentions).

Drop what exactly? Or are you just saying that because it's your favourite character? Feelings are not equal to facts. So what if I made arguments against Ji in 2 different threads. If it helps I literally don't care if my favourite characters win or lose (although I will still argue for the but not for any selfish intentions).
This is the second thread you've insisted on someone making what is clearly a stomp match. What arguments you made against him have little to do with it.

And quite frankly, you are the last person to talk about feelings not being equal to facts.

This is the second thread you've insisted on someone making what is clearly a stomp match. What arguments you made against him have little to do with it.

And quite frankly, you are the last person to talk about feelings not being equal to facts.
Anyway, my bad. Now can we drop this?

It was stated capable of destroying every single atom though. Also a cinders in question is when a part of the monster's large body is not hit by the beam of Excalibur, that part is only hit by the effect of an explosion.
Not in the quotes you gave, all it says is that they were exposed and no further detail is given about ehat happened to them afterwards, not only that but it explicitly says that the monster was COMPLETELY burnt to cinders and not "the parts not hit directly were burnt to cinders".

Kekw, i forgot about this one, damn school...

Anyway, i think nearly no one had voted yet, probably only 1 or 2 for each side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back