• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this will be discussed in a later thread but do Bijuus physicals scale to their 6-C Bijuu bombs, or will the physicals be lower?

Since we seem to have come to a conclusion here, Slayer and I can edit the sandboxes to reflect the new changes.

After that… we should be done. 👀

To make some progress with this, it may be best if we go with At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+" for now and move on to settle anything else that needs discussing.
Since there's 1 full rating, 2 for likely, and 2 for possibly, doesn't it make sense to go with likely since it's in the middle?

It doesn’t matter which word is used
OK-button_-_Macro_photography_of_a_remote_control.jpg

I see it's been done, so that's cool. Just one note. "It was also stated in the Databook that after crossing baldes many times, Minato and A's power became mutually recognized."
1. Blades
2. It says Minato's power became mutually recognized with Ay and Bee combined, which is consistent with Ay thinking Minato couldn't be surpassed. So it should look more like "It was also stated in the Databook that after crossing blades many times, Minato and the AB team's military forces became mutually recognized."

I see it's been done, so that's cool. Just one note. "It was also stated in the Databook that after crossing baldes many times, Minato and A's power became mutually recognized."
1. Blades
Ooof, fair.
2. It says Minato's power became mutually recognized with Ay and Bee combined, which is consistent with Ay thinking Minato couldn't be surpassed. So it should look more like "It was also stated in the Databook that after crossing blades many times, Minato and the AB team's military forces became mutually recognized."
Sure, that works.

Are those profiles Naruto, Minato, and Obito?
Ye, plus Konan and Juugo.
Tracer is the one who edited Naruto though, tbf.
Why'd you remove the possibly for Obito?
Tbh it shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Obito has absolutely no AP feats against Minato, and it makes no sense for Minato to be referring to his physical strength when talking to Naruto, because we know the reason he views him as dangerous is due to his hax, knowledge of Konoha's inner workings, and the potential that he's Madara Uchiha.

Ye, plus Konan and Juugo.
Tracer is the one who edited Naruto though, tbf.

Tbh it shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Obito has absolutely no AP feats against Minato, and it makes no sense for Minato to be referring to his physical strength when talking to Naruto, because we know the reason he views him as dangerous is due to his hax, knowledge of Konoha's inner workings, and the potential that he's Madara Uchiha.
Nice

I mean, sure I guess. I guess this is mostly irrelevant at this point, but I just wanna note that it probably refers at least to speed since what Minato saw Obito display that night was speed and hax, so it should scale YM Obito above the likes of SM Naruto in speed, and support his low end relativity to pre-retcon Minato.

I mean, sure I guess. I guess this is mostly irrelevant at this point, but I just wanna note that it probably refers at least to speed since what Minato saw Obito display that night was speed and hax, so it should scale YM Obito above the likes of SM Naruto in speed, and support his low end relativity to pre-retcon Minato.
yea, but this isn't a speed CRT

That's more like a Lifting Strength Feat since Minato literally can't break out of Obito Restraining him Physically or with his Chains, but I see what you're getting at.
But like if Minato's AP was way higher then Obito wouldn't have been able to stop the momentum of his strike, his hand would've just been swept aside by Minato's or at least pushed far.

Wait, now that I think about it, isn't grabbing Minato's hand and holding Minato in place and forcing him to use FTG an AP feat?
Naruto Chapter 502 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 502 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 502 Page 13
No.
The first one is more of a skill and speed feat. He materialized his arm at the exact position of Minato's arm and caught it. Minato used FTG because he was getting sucked into Kamui.

Second one is just LS. He restrained Minato with the chains, but didn't actually harm him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back