• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
The first one is more of a skill and speed feat. He materialized his arm at the exact position of Minato's arm and caught it. Minato used FTG because he was getting sucked into Kamui.

Second one is just LS. He restrained Minato with the chains, but didn't actually harm him.
But he still caught it and stopped Minato's hand from moving any further with his physical strength.

Guys, c'mon now....

We already reiterated that Kisame's calc is only a temporary placeholder until a few better calcs get evaluated (we're currently waiting on that). They'll be implemented in the next thread.

This beats them scaling to 3 year old calcs that aren't accepted anymore, or having every single character at Unknown or 8-B, don't you think? And bringing this up NOW after 800+ posts is just.....ugh.

Anyway, I'll edit Obito's profile in a bit.

Any other issues?
I mean, the fact that we now know Minato>YM Obito<~KCM/KCM2 Naruto>SM Naruto has a basis for being AP makes me think the At least 7-B rating is even more obsolete (for Minato, Obito, and Konan) but idk if opening that can of worms once again is gonna be productive. I'm 99% sure someone's gonna reject that still.

I mean, the fact that we now know Minato>YM Obito<~KCM/KCM2 Naruto>SM Naruto has a basis for being AP makes me think the At least 7-B rating is even more obsolete (for Minato, Obito, and Konan) but idk if opening that can of worms once again is gonna be productive. I'm 99% sure someone's gonna reject that still.
How about this. Why don't you just make a Minato dedicated thread after we're done with the Part I revisions and with replacing Kisame's calc? It won't be too long until that happens, and it's not going to be that massive of a thread because it'll only involve Minato, and like a couple of other characters. It definitely wouldn't be as long as this was either, because we'll just pick up where we left off instead of starting from scratch. Sounds good?

How about this. Why don't you just make a Minato dedicated thread after we're done with the Part I revisions and with replacing Kisame's calc? It won't be too long until that happens, and it's not going to be that massive of a thread because it'll only involve Minato, and like a couple of other characters. It definitely wouldn't be as long as this was either, because we'll just pick up where we left off instead of starting from scratch. Sounds good?
Yeah sure. Sorry if I'm being naggy about this. 😅

Guys, the previous two threads were way worse tbf. The first one lasted for like 20 pages with over 2000 messages, and didn't reach any conclusion in the end. The second one literally got botched because the calcs we were using got axed in the middle of the thread lol. Sooooo.........

images

Guys, the previous two threads were way worse tbf. The first one lasted for like 20 pages with over 2000 messages, and didn't reach any conclusion in the end. The second one literally got botched because the calcs we were using got axed in the middle of the thread lol. Sooooo.........

images
Bold of u to assume this can't still reach 20 pages :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back