• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you mean, but I'm not sure I agree.
Onoki only makes Ay super heavy at the moment of impact. He does this to maximize both speed and power. So, basically, Onoki makes Ay super light, Ay uses his amped light-weight Shunshin to gain massive speed, and at the last second right before impact (or perhaps even at the moment of impact, kinda like he does here), he makes Ay super heavy in order to maximize his punching power. This strategy maximizes both aspects responsible for producing Force, which are mass and acceleration. Low-key, it's insane that Tsunade's still stronger than an Ay who's amped by such a degree, she really is HER.
The same result would not be achieved if Ay was being made heavy the whole way, or even half of the way to his target, as that would likely massively hamper his speed, which we know is a major contributing factor behind his punching power.

So, in short, Ay is only made super heavy at around the moment of impact. Him getting to Madara would still be under the effects of lightened mode (We literally see him using his Shunshin on his way to Madara), so getting heavy at the last second wouldn't really affect his overall speed in that moment, meaning everything I said for Tsunade would still stand.
I mean that's all cool, but Tsunade wasn't keeping up with Ay's Shunshin as she's not shown jumping to Madara in the wide panel, she only coordinated with him after the moment he was made heavier when he struck. You'd have a point if she struck at the same moment as him or they were running at the same time but as it is this feat is just not it.
I was about to change it, so I deleted the old one, but then had a brain fart and forgot to actually add the new one lmao. Oopsie.
Very menacing, just like u fr

I mean that's all cool, but Tsunade wasn't keeping up with Ay's Shunshin as she's not shown jumping to Madara in the wide panel, she only coordinated with him after the moment he was made heavier when he struck. You'd have a point if she struck at the same moment as him or they were running at the same time but as it is this feat is just not it.
Again, there was no relevant stretch of time between those events. They literally take place in the same scan. Ay hits Madara, and Tsunade's already on his ass almost immediately. She arrives a moment after because she's, indeed, slower than Ay, but the point I'm making is that the difference isn't that massive or else this level of coordination would not be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back