• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
main-qimg-d5bb66c23f4109dc82b170ce67b5f718

Traitorrrrrrr
手合わせは幾度としたものだ

アレに勝る忍はいないとまで思わされる男だった

聞けばあやつ木ノ葉の三忍自也に

予言の子......救世主だと言われたそうだな

だが救世主ならなぜ今この危機的状況で居ない?

奴は九尾事件で失敗したからだ!

そこからお前は息子として何も学んでいない!!

不確可能性で物事を語るバカほど...

We contested each other many times.

There were no shinobi who surpassed that man.

One of Konoha's Sannin, Jiraiya, says

he was a child of prophecy... a savior.

However, if he's the savior, why isn't he here now during this critical state of affairs?

It's because he made a blunder during the Nine-Tails incident!

As his son, have you not learned anything from him!!

You talk of uncertain possibilities idiot...

Raws definitely don't say "there were no finer shinobi", the kanji used says that there were no shinobi who "surpassed/were superior/out-excelled/etc" Minato.

手合わせは幾度としたものだ

アレに勝る忍はいないとまで思わされる男だった

聞けばあやつ木ノ葉の三忍自也に

予言の子......救世主だと言われたそうだな

だが救世主ならなぜ今この危機的状況で居ない?

奴は九尾事件で失敗したからだ!

そこからお前は息子として何も学んでいない!!

不確可能性で物事を語るバカほど...

However, if he's the savior, why isn't he here now during this critical state of affairs?

Raws definitely don't say "there were no finer shinobi", the kanji used says that there were no shinobi who "surpassed/were superior/out-excelled/etc" Minato.
MWAHAHAHA! WE DID IT!🥂

手合わせは幾度としたものだ

アレに勝る忍はいないとまで思わされる男だった

聞けばあやつ木ノ葉の三忍自也に

予言の子......救世主だと言われたそうだな

だが救世主ならなぜ今この危機的状況で居ない?

奴は九尾事件で失敗したからだ!

そこからお前は息子として何も学んでいない!!

不確可能性で物事を語るバカほど...

High 7-A Minato

手合わせは幾度としたものだ

アレに勝る忍はいないとまで思わされる男だった

聞けばあやつ木ノ葉の三忍自也に

予言の子......救世主だと言われたそうだな

だが救世主ならなぜ今この危機的状況で居ない?

奴は九尾事件で失敗したからだ!

そこからお前は息子として何も学んでいない!!

不確可能性で物事を語るバカほど...

Damn you AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhhhh, I guess Ay is a Minato wanker too, huh?

Why would Bee's own strength matter when PTs are made of the Bijuu's chakra?
See, now this is a much better argument than arbitrarily assuming that PTs are superior to V1/2 or equivalent to Bijuu Mode.
It's a lot more reasonable to assume that the PTs would be relative to each other because they're made entirely from Gyuki's own chakra, which we're not assuming to be stronger or weaker than before.

Sigh............

Alright, fine. I can now see a bit more substantial support than before. We now have:
1) Minato cutting B's Tentacle
2) Implication that he was going to cut Ay
3) Ay stating that they fought many times
4) Ay stating that he's the strongest Shinobi he knows
5) WoG stating that he's the strongest dead shinobi, which should be above Jiraiya (This is only good as minor support though)
6) The mutually recognized statement (Also good only as minor support, because yeah)

Everything else in Sparkle's post is IMHO pretty weak evidence (Not coming at you Sparkle, it's just what I honestly believe).
Though with 6 pieces of pretty decent support, I'm willing to accept an "At least 7-B, likely High 7-A+" rating for Minato, and I'd be willing to accept a full-on rating if the rest of the staff are okay with it I suppose.

Happy now? Can we finally ******* move on lol? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh....

Though with 6 pieces of pretty decent support, I'm willing to accept an "At least 7-B, likely High 7-A+" rating for Minato
I will also accept “At least 7-B, likely High 7-A+,” although I am sus of using B’s tentacle as evidence.

I know this isn’t exactly evidence since he didn’t do it, but that would be like if Gaara partially transformed in Part II and we assumed his Part I Partial Transformation was equal to that despite his feats in Part II (even in base) were far greater.

I will also accept “At least 7-B, likely High 7-A+,” although I am sus of using B’s tentacle as evidence.

I know this isn’t exactly evidence since he didn’t do it, but that would be like if Gaara partially transformed in Part II and we assumed his Part I Partial Transformation was equal to that despite his feats in Part II (even in base) were far greater.
That's fair. Although being a Perfect Jinchuuriki and having full control over Gyuki's chakra kinda lends more credence to the idea that they'd be somewhat comparable, as opposed to Gaara who wasn't really in control.

That's fair. Although being a Perfect Jinchuuriki and having full control over Gyuki's chakra kinda lends more credence to the idea that they'd be somewhat comparable, as opposed to Gaara who wasn't really in control.
Aye, that’s true… but we also don’t have definitive evidence that his tentacles would be exactly the same strength in every scenario so eh…

The other stuff is sufficient enough evidence anyways, we don’t really need to include him cutting B’s tentacle.

Aye, that’s true… but we also don’t have definitive evidence that his tentacles would be exactly the same strength in every scenario so eh…

The other stuff is sufficient enough evidence anyways, we don’t really need to include him cutting B’s tentacle.
Fair enough.

Damn you AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhhhh, I guess Ay is a Minato wanker too, huh?

See, now this is a much better argument than arbitrarily assuming that PTs are superior to V1/2 or equivalent to Bijuu Mode.
It's a lot more reasonable to assume that the PTs would be relative to each other because they're made entirely from Gyuki's own chakra, which we're not assuming to be stronger or weaker than before.

Sigh............

Alright, fine. I can now see a bit more substantial support than before. We now have:
1) Minato cutting B's Tentacle
2) Implication that he was going to cut Ay
3) Ay stating that they fought many times
4) Ay stating that he's the strongest Shinobi he knows
5) WoG stating that he's the strongest dead shinobi, which should be above Jiraiya (This is only good as minor support though)
6) The mutually recognized statement (Also good only as minor support, because yeah)

Everything else in Sparkle's post is IMHO pretty weak evidence (Not coming at you Sparkle, it's just what I honestly believe).
Though with 6 pieces of pretty decent support, I'm willing to accept an "At least 7-B, likely High 7-A+" rating for Minato, and I'd be willing to accept a full-on rating if the rest of the staff are okay with it I suppose.

Happy now? Can we finally ******* move on lol? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh....
Nice try

Don't rlly think it's arbitrary but doesn't matter much at this point.

I thought Naruto hyping up Obito and the statement from Kakashi/Naruto were pretty solid but ok

Well, not what I'd prefer but hey, I'll take it. It's a substantial improvement over what he has currently.

I Am Satisfied With My Care - Satisfied GIF - Satisfied Baymax Big Hero Six  - Discover & Share GIFs

Bee's tentacle is ass
No actually, it's a tail. Pretty easy to make that mistake, tails are rather close to asses
So sad that they're just used to hype others
wdym?
Fair enough.
I think it being supporting evidence at least is fine.

Alright, so now that the Jiraiya situation has seemingly been resolved, and the Minato situation is nearing its conclusion. What's left to discuss now? Everything is good to go?

Alright, so now that the Jiraiya situation has seemingly been resolved, and the Minato situation is nearing its conclusion. What's left to discuss now? Everything is good to go?
Well, we’ll have to make sure the other staff are fine with Minato being “At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+“ and if they are, we’ll have to edit Naruto and Minato’s sandboxes to match the new changes.

But after that, I think all that’s left is to apply the changes and conclude this thread.

Well, we’ll have to make sure the other staff are fine with Minato being “At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+“ and if they are, we’ll have to edit Naruto and Minato’s sandboxes to match the new changes.

But after that, I think all that’s left is to apply the changes and conclude this thread.
Ye, that's why I said Minato is nearing his conclusion. We ain't quite done yet, but we're FINALLY almost there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back