• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I fully expect to have to argue for 7 pages about why Hidan and White Zetsu do not scale to the Bijuu
White Zetsu def doesn't, although if Kakuzu scales to the Bijuu (which I don't think he does, he's very overrated and honestly probably the 2nd or 3rd weakest member), Hidan should too. Kakuzu is much more powerful, but they're not in entirely different league and the logic for him scaling to the Bijuu is the same as the logic for Kakuzu pretty much.

White Zetsu def doesn't, although if Kakuzu scales to the Bijuu (which I don't think he does, he's very overrated and honestly probably the 2nd or 3rd weakest member), Hidan should too. Kakuzu is much more powerful, but they're not in entirely different league and the logic for him scaling to the Bijuu is the same as the logic for Kakuzu pretty much.
Kakuzu doesn’t scale either

I would have participated in the thread but yall seem to be doing a good job
Just cause I'm curious which would you vote?

1) At least 7-B
2) At least 7-B, possibly higher/far higher
3) At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A/High 7-A+
4) High 7-A/High 7-A+
5) Unknown

At least 7-B, likely 7-A I think, not too sure myself. I do agree Minato is one of the better kages and him cutting Bee's tentacle was impressive but then again City Level MS Sasuke did the same so idk for sure.

At least 7-B, likely 7-A I think, not too sure myself. I do agree Minato is one of the better kages and him cutting Bee's tentacle was impressive but then again City Level MS Sasuke did the same so idk for sure.
I mean, that Bee was weakened from Amaterasu tbf

That do be kinda weird tho considering his Chidori made V1 Ay bleed...
Hmmm, I could've sworn we had that in the sandbox, but I guess it must've been removed by accident during one of the edits. But yeah, Sasuke should be High 7-A with the Chidori.
Only the Chidori though, because even his Chidori Blade (which is logically above his regular physical capabilities) bounced off of Ay.

Hmmm, I could've sworn we had that in the sandbox, but I guess it must've been removed by accident during one of the edits. But yeah, Sasuke should be High 7-A with the Chidori.
Only the Chidori though, because even his Chidori Blade (which is logically above his regular physical capabilities) bounced off of Ay.
Ye

Shouldn't his Susanoo be there too since I believe it's been stated Susanoos generally have the same AP and durability in one of the sandboxes?

Ye

Shouldn't his Susanoo be there too since I believe it's been stated Susanoos generally have the same AP and durability in one of the sandboxes?
We had them that way initially, but Damage said we can't get AP from durability like we can get durability from striking strength unfortunately. So we had to remove it.
Though in all fairness it would be extremely weird for Sasuke's Chidori to be above his Susano'o.

Though with 6 pieces of pretty decent support, I'm willing to accept an "At least 7-B, likely High 7-A+" rating for Minato, and I'd be willing to accept a full-on rating if the rest of the staff are okay with it I suppose.

I can go for "At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A". For now.

We had them that way initially, but Damage said we can't get AP from durability like we can get durability from striking strength unfortunately. So we had to remove it.
Though in all fairness it would be extremely weird for Sasuke's Chidori to be above his Susano'o.
I mean...after seeing the Humanoid Susanoo Obito implied Sasuke was stronger than ever? So maybe implication for being above Chidori?
main-qimg-4d9844c5fce1ff2713ffa429bb95211e

And Sasuke's chidori didn't even injure Naruto, while his Susanoo Arrows pressured Naruto into using up his super rare super special TSOs

Naruto Chapter 695 Page 5
Naruto Chapter 695 Page 6

I can go for "At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A". For now.
Not likely?

The most dreaded phrase in VSBW history lol.

But alright, the conclusion seems to be:
  • Damage: At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+
  • Shadow: At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+ or Unknown, leaning towards the former
  • KingTempest: High 7-A+
  • Yours truly: At least 7-B, likely High 7-A+, but okay-ish with a full rating at this point
  • LordTracer: Same as me from what I can tell.

At least we now know that Minato isn't going below "At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+", so that's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back