• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ben Tennyson (No Alien X) | 11-7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Satoru's Void Manipulation works? None of Ben's aliens resists it so the fail safe is kinda moot
My friend is telling me that his Void manipulation comes from his hollow purple, an attack that flies towards its target.

I don't know. I never watched the light novels of both characters.
And this is how I know you never watched a single episode of Ben 10.

Also Ben wins this, though through some possibly convoluted means. Ben's faster reactions in Base means that Gojo in general can't really tag him normally , and most of his aliens should upscale from Ben. Also despite Limitless being a thing, Ben can technically get pass it thanks to a few of his alien's abilities
  • Big Chill and Ghostfreak have intangibility, allowing them to bypass Limitless's forcefield since they would have no mass.
  • Echo Echo's sonic attacks would also have no mass, allowing them to get pass limitless. Also the duplication could leave Gojo overwhelmed.
  • Gutrot himself can't get pass Limitless, but his gasses can, since Gojo struggles with keeping them out due to their complex molecular structure.
Of course, these would be seen as very niche win conditions since Ben is usually offensive when it comes to fighting with his aliens, but certain alien's such as Brainstorm and Grey matter have high intelligence, which would allow Ben to come up with a strategy to beat Gojo. Ben himself has used the Brainstom's high IQ to come up with a long term plan to beat a group of villains, even after he transformed back, so the same would apply here. In any case, Ben's speed diff would give him the time necasssary to come up with a plan, whether he uses his smart aliens or not.

In any case only thing I could see being a surefire way for Gojo to kill Ben is the Unlimited Void via info manip and Hollow Purple. However, thanks to the speed diff, Ben would be able to dodge the latter, while Ben could blitz Gojo before the latter can activate his Domain Expansion. Even then his Omnitrix's failsafe has Infinite speed reactions, so in the worst case it could probably save ben by transforming him into another alien.

I would say Ben wins this, though not through his usual strategies.

And this is how I know you never watched a single episode of Ben 10.
My bad, I don't watch the light novels of random anime characters. I'm only doing this matchup because a friend asked me to. I couldn't care less about a boot victim and the guy who is half the man he used to be.
Also Ben wins this, though through some possibly convoluted means. Ben's faster reactions in Base means that Gojo in general can't really tag him normally , and most of his aliens should upscale from Ben. Also despite Limitless being a thing, Ben can technically get pass it thanks to a few of his alien's abilities
  • Big Chill and Ghostfreak have intangibility, allowing them to bypass Limitless's forcefield since they would have no mass.
  • Echo Echo's sonic attacks would also have no mass, allowing them to get pass limitless. Also the duplication could leave Gojo overwhelmed.
  • Gutrot himself can't get pass Limitless, but his gasses can, since Gojo struggles with keeping them out due to their complex molecular structure.
Of course, these would be seen as very niche win conditions since Ben is usually offensive when it comes to fighting with his aliens, but certain alien's such as Brainstorm and Grey matter have high intelligence, which would allow Ben to come up with a strategy to beat Gojo. Ben himself has used the Brainstom's high IQ to come up with a long term plan to beat a group of villains, even after he transformed back, so the same would apply here. In any case, Ben's speed diff would give him the time necasssary to come up with a plan, whether he uses his smart aliens or not.

In any case only thing I could see being a surefire way for Gojo to kill Ben is the Unlimited Void via info manip and Hollow Purple. However, thanks to the speed diff, Ben would be able to dodge the latter, while Ben could blitz Gojo before the latter can activate his Domain Expansion. Even then his Omnitrix's failsafe has Infinite speed reactions, so in the worst case it could probably save ben by transforming him into another alien.

I would say Ben wins this, though not through his usual strategies.
Yeah, this seems more likely to occur than Gojo landing an attack with void manipulation (Ben could just dodge it with his better speeds if given the time to transform) I'm voting for Ben for now.

I'll start counting votes. Is anyone voting for Gojo?

Just gonna pop in to say a few things
Those aren't legitimate points here, limitless deals with space, not matter
That would require ben to actually learn how limitless actually works, which is debatable on if he can

Toepick.

Looking at him causes you to recoil away in fear. It's so potent that it works on Celestalsapiens.
Scaling and Canon Rules for the SCP Foundation

Yeah, it seems that Toepick can beat Gojo from what I'm told.

Correction on this part.

Ben 10 is a American Cartoon character while Gojo is just a manga character

Other than that, I have no interest in VS debating.
Ok

This is tricky. Ben absolutely outclasses Gojo in stats, but I don't know that Ben has anything that could actually bypass Limitless. All his attacks travel through space and the only things that could work are Gravattack and potentially Pesky Dust (It's been a while since I last watched OV, does their dream/sleep manipulation require physical contact or some other condition?)

I'm gonna have to call it a draw, since Gojo has no chance of beating Ben in stats or attacks or whatever and Ben has no way of bypassing Infinity. Voting incon.

Just gonna pop in to say a few things

Those aren't legitimate points here, limitless deals with space, not matter
Except that limitless can only activate on objects that have mass. Becoming intangible means at that moment, you have no mass, so those alien's can bypass limitless. If the ability just simply forced "unlimited" space on everything, than Gojo wouldn't even be able to breath as oxygen molecules couldn't even reach him
What reading 0 JJk chapters does to a mf
phahk you, go throat a cactus.

Basic curses are intangible
Not only that, but he used Infinity to protect Itadori from the passive heat that Jogo's domain had

Infinity protect Gojo based on mass, yes, but thats not the only part. Speed and cursed energy is a important criteria. If you have speed, the thing can still tag you
And theres Uro, who can turn space into a surface and was never said to be capable to counter Infinity like Takaba's statement

That would require ben to actually learn how limitless actually works, which is debatable on if he can
It would be difficult, but not impossible. Cursed techniques in Jujustu Kaisen do work on scientific principles and even limitless functions on the principle of Zeno's paradox. With Brainstorm's IQ of 10^30, or one nonillion, and Grey Matter being even smarter than Brainstorm, it would be likely that Brainstorm could figure out the principles behind limitless fairly quicky, and all Ben would need is one transformation to come up with a plan to bypass it, since he was able to come up with a plan to defeat a group of villains in "The Vengers".

Infinity isn't a forcefield, its a warping of space that makes the distance between himself and his target infinite. It doesn't matter if an alien or their attacks have mass or not, Big Chill, Echo Echo's sound waves and Gutrot's gasses all need to travel to their target to affect it.

The thing about mass and complex structures like poison only applies to the automatic targeting of the technique. When he has it passively on at all times he has it set to auto-target threats and so he has a hard time keeping out poisons. But when he is actively fighting, he can manually control it with much higher precision.

There is a case to be made about Echo Echo's sound but thats a separate case.

It would be difficult, but not impossible. Cursed techniques in Jujustu Kaisen do work on scientific principles and even limitless functions on the principle of Zeno's paradox. With Brainstorm's IQ of 10^30, or one nonillion, and Grey Matter being even smarter than Brainstorm, it would be likely that Brainstorm could figure out the principles behind limitless fairly quicky, and all Ben would need is one transformation to come up with a plan to bypass it, since he was able to come up with a plan to defeat a group of villains in "The Vengers".
I definitely think Ben could work out how Infinity works with Grey Matter, but that doesn't mean he would know how to counter it. Though it would mean turning into Grey Matter in the middle of a fight, giving him a huge stat disadvantage.

Basic curses are intangible
Not only that, but he used Infinity to protect Itadori from the passive heat that Jogo's domain had

Infinity protect Gojo based on mass, yes, but thats not the only part. Speed and cursed energy is a important criteria. If you have speed, the thing can still tag you
And theres Uro, who can turn space into a surface and was never said to be capable to counter Infinity like Takaba's statement
I wouldn't that speed is a factor in that part, since Cursed Energy did play a role in the passive heat generated by Jogo's domain.

In any case, the object's would need to have mass to still be affected, since it would mean that even air blowing would be unable to reach Gojo. Every time Limitless is used, its always to block objects that had mass or relies on cursed energy. Speed can't be the only factor or be distinguishable, otherwise even air molecules would be unable to reach him because they would have "speed". If speed was detected, Gojo would never struggle with issues such as blocking out toxin's, anything gas blown towards him would be immediately stopped.

Also since Ben doesn't use or carry cursed energy, it would also be a non factor here.

I'm removing my own vote. It seems closer than I thought. Ben still has a speed advantage so I'm still leaning towards him.

Anyone wanna make a definitive vote?

My friend asked me to do another Gojo matchup. He seems to be a big fan of Gojo.

Speed UNequalized

Standard battle assumptions

Alien X is restricted

Ben 10 from Omniverse with access to the Master control
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_Tennyson_(Original)#Omniverse: @FireSwordHero

Satoru Gojo from the Shinjuku showdown arc
[URL]https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Satoru_Gojo#Shinjuku_Showdown_Arc[/URL]:

Inconclusive: @noisyPitta
Gojo's link is messed up btw.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Feedback could take care of limitless and hollow purple with his energy manipulation, we know that limitless can be bypassed with energy absorption or nullification like the black whip.
Interesting take, but can Feedback absorb cursed energy? I mean, he did absorb the energy from that Anihillaarg, but i'm not sure he can absorb non-conventional types such as Cursed Energy. I mean even if we assume Feedback could absorb something like mana in Ben 10, Cursed energy works on different principles.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Feedback could take care of limitless and hollow purple with his energy manipulation, we know that limitless can be bypassed with energy absorption or nullification like the black whip.
I'm not too sure. Has he been shown to absorb stuff that deals with math and void hax?
His portrayed max is infinite 4-D absorption including stuff like Mana that's 4-D law hax.
So could it work?

I
Interesting take, but can Feedback absorb cursed energy? I mean, he did absorb the energy from that Anihillaarg, but i'm not sure he can absorb non-conventional types such as Cursed Energy. I mean even if we assume Feedback could absorb something like mana in Ben 10, Cursed energy works on different principles.
Thought the wiki treats things like that based on the strongest thing an ability has been shown to affect. Feedback has absorbed both infinite 4-D energy and law hax. Still, not too sure

There’s also gravatack and atomix. Gravatack controls gravity that already bypasses infinity. He can also create a black hole big a enough to swallow planets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back