• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ben Tennyson (No Alien X) | 11-7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clockwork seems to attack via rays so he ain't hitting and Gravatack's abilities can be teleported away
Clockwork time stops gojo and infinity becomes useless
Clock work can move at infinite speed scaling from maltraunt
Clockwork can go back in time before gojo perfected infinity
Clock work as precog and there’s more but let me list gravatack

Gravatack black hole ain’t getting teleported away
Gravatack speed blitz gojo
Gravatack can lift gojo up using gravity
Gravatack can make a gravitational aoe field catching gojo in the process

In any case, the object's would need to have mass to still be affected, since it would mean that even air blowing would be unable to reach Gojo. Every time Limitless is used, its always to block objects that had mass or relies on cursed energy. Speed can't be the only factor or be distinguishable, otherwise even air molecules would be unable to reach him because they would have "speed". If speed was detected, Gojo would never struggle with issues such as blocking out toxin's, anything gas blown towards him would be immediately stopped.
You know that Gojo can choose what is blocked and what is not, right? Thats the main concept that he trained after fightning Toji. He even analysis the shape of the things to block

There’s also gravatack and atomix. Gravatack controls gravity that already bypasses infinity. He can also create a black hole big a enough to swallow planets
Scans for this? Kenjaku has control over Gravity and can even put it in his domain and admitted 100% fealty to Gojo, needing Sukuna to protect him.

Dudes out here making up counters to infinity.

Gravatack black hole ain’t getting teleported away
Why?
Gravatack speed blitz gojo
Infinity
Gravatack can lift gojo up using gravity
Teleport
Gravatack can make a gravitational aoe field catching gojo in the process
Teleport
Clockwork time stops gojo and infinity becomes useless
Why?
Clock work can move at infinite speed scaling from maltraunt
Infinity
Clockwork can go back in time before gojo perfected infinity
Works
Clock work as precog and there’s more but let me list gravatack
Not an attack. Incon.

So time travel works prob. Can anyone verify this?

Scans for this? Kenjaku has control over Gravity and can even put it in his domain and admitted 100% fealty to Gojo, needing Sukuna to protect him.

Dudes out here making up counters to infinity.
Gravity ain't doing much. Time travel if it can be done probably wins this though.

A.) You have yet to prove why Gravity bypasses infinity.
B.) It for sure does as Kenjaku would just GG Gojo if he could.

So please send the evidence for Gravity manip bypassing infinity.
Also bringing Ke Hali to prove yo point doesn’t make any sense just cause Kenjaku can bypass infinity with gravity doesn’t mean he would beat gojo

Quick question is gojo above the laws of gravity am pretty sure he’s still bound to that universal law
Why aren't you answering my questions and instead deflecting? Go ahead and post that evidence my guy.

And also, yeah lol, the concept of infinity that controls the abstract math principles that control reality, would indeed be over gravity.

Pic of this? Because Gravatack has mountain lv dc and his black holes looks to be the size of a car at most
Why aren't you answering my questions and instead deflecting? Go ahead and post that evidence my guy.

And also, yeah lol, the concept of infinity that controls the abstract math principles that control reality, would indeed be over gravity.
Am pretty sure u need proof that gojo isn’t affected by gravity,

Am pretty sure u need proof that gojo isn’t affected by gravity,
I don't really, Gojo's powers have ontological precedence over gravity with a verse top tier who uses gravity explicitly admitting fealty.

You have yet to prove your positive claim that gravity bypasses infinity. You just claimed that lmao.

I don't really, Gojo's powers have ontological precedence over gravity with a verse top tier who uses gravity explicitly admitting fealty.

You have yet to prove your positive claim that gravity bypasses infinity. You just claimed that lmao.
No u just assuming gojo never got attack with gravity and as never shown superiority to it

This blackhole? If Ben uses this he is dying lol. It has a crazy start up time where it's effects can be outright resisted by...standing still. Giving Gojo not only the option to teleport a country away, but also just line Ben up with an invisible Hollow Purple, or just open his domain expansion while the alien is chilling as a meatball.

This blackhole? If Ben uses this he is dying lol. It has a crazy start up where it's effects can be outright resisted by...standing still. Giving Gojo not only the option to teleport a country away, but also just line Ben up with an invisible Hollow Purple, or just open his domain expansion while the alien is chilling as a meatball.
That black hole was able to stop alien that can move through time

Bikes that move so fast that travels through time
People literally reacted to it and were oh shit let's leave. Also just the initial black hole should have covered the planet. That was more like an explotion than a black hole.
This blackhole? If Ben uses this he is dying lol. It has a crazy start up where it's effects can be outright resisted by...standing still. Giving Gojo not only the option to teleport a country away, but also just line Ben up with an invisible Hollow Purple, or just open his domain expansion while the alien is chilling as a meatball.
Yeah if Ben goes for this he is taking a nice attack to his face. Or dies from his own move.

Also you seem to forget black hole moves faster light gojo ain’t doing nothing
Damn that stopped track must have been moving at the speed of light. It did seem good enough for some street cleaning though. Also blackholes absorb light. They don't expand faster than light.

That black hole was able to stop alien that can move through time
15 minutes after the meatball began his very slow attack that resisted for a very long time before the blachole formed, and then another period of time before it expanded to any size that would impact Gojo. So your boy is getting lined up if he opts for this method of attack.

How many of ben's aliens can see cursed energy? If he only has a few and has no knowledge of Gojo I may change my vote as that would impact his ability to dodge/defend.

15 minutes after the meatball began his very slow attack that resisted for a very long time before the blachole formed, and then another period of time before it expanded to any size that would impact Gojo. So your boy is getting lined up if he opts for this method of attack.
Dude might as well be standing still and saying kill me. Also probably dies to his own attack. Though wouldn't it eventually kill Gojo?

People literally reacted to it and were oh shit let's leave. Also just the initial black hole should have covered the planet. That was more like an explotion than a black hole.

Yeah if Ben goes for this he is taking a nice attack to his face. Or dies fro
tf gojo gon do when he’s only hypersonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back