• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity vs The Force | Satoru Gojo vs Darth Vader | 0-9-0 (GRACE)

Pretty sure Darth Vader clenches his fist once and crushes Gojo's throat.

I can't give scans rn but I'm gonna note the since this is Legends Vader he can do stuff like vaporize Gojo, overload his senses with Force Stasis, consume his essence, induce visions that send the victim to despair and insanity with Force Horror, slow Gojo to a stop via Morichro, the list goes on.

I can't give scans rn but I'm gonna note the since this is Legends Vader he can do stuff like vaporize Gojo, overload his senses with Force Stasis, consume his essence, induce visions that send the victim to despair and insanity with Force Horror, slow Gojo to a stop via Morichro, the list goes on.
No he can't

Do we equalize everthing between the verses?
Because if not, that means that Gojo can spawn a bug in existence inside Vader, where the world tries to fix it by putting amounts of matter in the place
Not so sure if that "Horror Force" is gonna be useful, since curses has the same shit and Gojo resists just fine
I dont think that TK can bypass current Infinity, but Im not so sure

Last edited:
Force TK isn't bypassing Infinity unless it has feats of doing it to Concept type 2. Gojo's infinity is literally his own dimension around him, so the unless were randomly assuming the force is also fundamental to Infinity, I don't really see why such an assumption would be made.

Force TK isn't bypassing Infinity unless it has feats of doing it to Concept type 2. Gojo's infinity is literally his own dimension around him, so the unless were randomly assuming the force is also fundamental to Infinity, I don't really see why such an assumption would be made.
It works by creating an infinite distance between the attack and him. The attack spawns inside him.

If it has no travel time Gojo's shit doesn't work. Force TK shenanigans doesn't work on a travel time basis.

Again, do we equalize the nature of the verses? Is Vader gonna have a inate domain? Because if not, Gojo would realize it with his Six Eyes and would spawn a Blue inside him

If we equalize everything, so ima vote icon or even Vader due to how buffed he is.

The force is like, a transdual thing that lives in extradimensional planes. So yeah, doubt that Infinity can hold that

I'ma note that even if TK doesn't work on Gojo Vader is gonna be able to precog it not working and go for his other stuff like combustion or vaporization.

Again, do we equalize the nature of the verses? Is Vader gonna have a inate domain? Because if not, Gojo would realize it with his Six Eyes and would spawn a Blue inside him
If XYZ is in someone for the verses mechanic that thing is assumed to be in the opponent for the Match.

But I don't think The Force and Domains can be equalized in any way

So idk
As far I know, Vader start by destroying the throat of the opponent with the Force, but thats far from being capable to kill Gojo due to his RCT that can even allow him to regen from brain stab, an entire arm that was wipe out and even this

So, after Gojo realize that Vader lacks a Inate Domain, I dont see what stops him from killing Vader by the inside via Blue

I can change my mind tho

So idk
As far I know, Vader start by destroying the throat of the opponent with the Force, but thats far from being capable to kill Gojo due to his RCT that can even allow him to regen from brain stab, an entire arm that was wipe out and even this

So, after Gojo realize that Vader lacks a Inate Domain, I dont see what stops him from killing Vader by the inside via Blue

I can change my mind tho
Vader can just crush his brain, which is worse then a stab

Hell, Vader can pretzel Gojo if he gets annoyed enough, and yes that is IC.

I dont remember Jedis precog being buffed from the movies but alright
I would like to get some scans if that not a problem
Blue is pretty much insta to be actived and Six Eyes is passive, so I dont think that this battle is gonna last too long for either wincons

I dont remember Jedis precog being buffed from the movies but alright
I would like to get some scans if that not a problem
Blue is pretty much insta to be actived and Six Eyes is passive, so I dont think that this battle is gonna last too long for either wincons
Not just movies, but comics, books, and games!

Yeah I'm not exactly the guy for that lol, I am very much so a casual, considering HK-47 is the character I'm most knowledgeable on lol

It works by creating an infinite distance between the attack and him. The attack spawns inside him.
Sorcerors have resistance to things spawning inside of them already.

Spawning something onto Gojo also won't work, as both Sukuna and Jogo would tell you.

Sorcerors have resistance to things spawning inside of them already.

Spawning something onto Gojo also won't work, as both Sukuna and Jogo would tell you.
Ok, let me explain how this works. He is literally moving Gojo's body. Gojo cannot create distance between his body and his body, that is the same thing.

Yeah, it doesnt seems that impressive. They precog at best some moves ahead and its seems to be something selected instead of something passive like Six Eyes. By the scans, I understand that Vader would need great focus to active such. Do we have some proof that he would start with precog?

Anyway, @Dr._whiteee; I doubt that Infinity could hold the force. By what I know from ByAsura sandbox, the Force lives in extradimensional planes and act as a transdual concept. I dont think that we have the right to assume that Infinity would block that

Yeah, it doesnt seems that impressive. They precog at best some moves ahead and its seems to be something selected instead of something passive like Six Eyes. By the scans, I understand that Vader would need great focus to active such. Do we have some proof that he would start with precog?
You know every time a Jedi or sith deflect Blaster bolts?

That's precog. Right there.
That's not how Infinity works so I'd appreciate if we didn't make up counters to infinity.
Argue that with Gojo's profile and what's been argued for him BY SUPPORTERS for over a year.

Back