• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
both. dimension slash is stated to be able to cut space (space is inf). equinox does the same with but with bigger range (better speed too since it travelled universal in like 0 time) and genuinly has interdimensional influence
"Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance."
I think you need to make a CRT to get infinite speed for Equinox if that's what ur suggesting

"Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance."
I think you need to make a CRT to get infinite speed for Equinox if that's what ur suggesting
clm, imma get that done later. are you still sticking to Gojo?

Also Dimensional Slash is NOT a starting move for Yami. 🗿
First move he uses again Vetto, Sekke, Patry in their second encounter, Zagred, and against Dante

4/5 separate times doesn't seem like a lot but excluding the battles against the elves (bc he didn't want to kill them), Yami only fought like 6 times since he learnt Dimension Slash.

I never talked about me anywhere so what's your point?

Arnold is literally in favor of Uni range, but keep being rude, it obviously helps you so well
To think that someone who knows absolutely nothing about BC is making a comment like that about you is just so hilarious to see. You were literally the source of calculation for outsiders back in the day, and you're one of the people I'm not 100% confident I could beat in a QnA session on BC topics, despite having read the BC manga more than five times by now. Personally, I dislike the BC fans in general here, but I wouldn't ignore such an unnecessary comment he makes about you. Outsiders should know their limit

Just gonna put this here, as its one of Gojo's hax and greatest ability:

"Barrier Techniques[30] also treat those with no curse energy as "buildings" as they possess no curse energy to recognize them and Domain Expansion's sure hits are unable to recognize them as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back