• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity vs The Force | Satoru Gojo vs Darth Vader | 0-9-0 (GRACE)

Vader folds Gojo hard, 0 resistance to mind hax, pretty much 0 resistance to Telekinesis pretty sure. Buddy is cooked
To be fair, Vader doesn't mindhax in-character

Like, ever. I can't recall an instance of him doing it. It's always either Lightsaber Melee, TK, or his electricity balls he occasionally uses

If supporters are to be believed, Gojo dicks around because Infinity is borderline unpassable in JJK
Normally, yes indeed. However, I'm not certain how SBA's state of mind will effect him. Should've made that more clear.

If we treat normally, Gojo has no reason to feel threaten by Vader and won't even attack first. He might have slight PTSD due to Vader not having Cursed Energy.

But he isn't going to expect or have any defense against The Force. Only Purple or Domain Expansion can do anything to Vader. I have serious problems with Purple.

This is the most likely scenario in my mind.

Gojo teleports to Vader. Vader swings his lightsaber and fails to hit him. Gojo either explains why he can't hit him or does an attack that cannot harm Vader.

Red is the strongest attack I see him doing in this case, he isn't starting with Purple or his Domain.

Vader force chokes and snaps his neck.

Voting Vader if that's not considered a stomp.

Back