• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Corneas VS Gojo Satoru • The Finale • (10-3-0)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I'm truly a fraud. I couldn't help it. I need it to conclude. I need the chaos.

God I love how good these images line up. The same pose, the same white hair and condescending gaze. It's perfect.

-

Temporal Invulnerability (Regulus Corneas) VS Spatial Invulnerability (Satoru Gojo)

-

jqIdjmx.png
3LxJ8iN.png

Speed Equalized • Regulus/Gojo Are 10m Away Peak Strength • SBA

Regulus: 10:
@Zabazab, @Shadow-Ragna, @SeijiSetto, @OriginFox, @SunDaGamer, @Crobatman44, @SatellaTheWoE, @EL_xWatcher1234x, @BoastJr, @Deidalius
Gojo: 3: @Arcker123, @Dr._whiteee, @One-Mastor

Last edited:
This is a continuation of my first Gojo match from over a year ago which never concluded and then got closed when I revived it. It's not the same.

Anyway, Gojo ain't gonna murder a bunch of innocent women I imagine, Regulus just tosses out the invisible FTL space cut as soon as Gojo annoys him.

Uh. Why not? He'd assume they're enemies because they start with Regulus.
Wives are assumed to be 4 kilometers away from Regulus at the start of the match in the SBA location of New York. This means there are hundreds of thousands to millions of people in the area and it is unclear which are his wives.

20m starting distance has become so ingrained in VSBW debating that we forget there's enough characters with large enough range that these matches usually have a starting distance spanning kilometers

Wives are assumed to be 4 kilometers away from Regulus at the start of the match in the SBA location of New York. This means there are hundreds of thousands to millions of people in the area and it is unclear which are his wives.
SBA doesn't assume Central Park is populated though, as that would restrict characters who don't fight all out in populated zones.

Gojo can also just teleport over to his enemy, so he'd just see Regulus and all his wives and throw out an attack that would probably kill all the wives since they're 10-B at best.

You would need knowledge on Astrononomy and some other stuff to piece together his weakness in the first place. Plus its kind of vague too from what little information Gojo has to work with.

Regulus is quite literally untouchable for the most part here. Gojo isn't going to magically find it out immediaty either

and hypothetically if he did succeed it (which is never going to happen) it only lowers his authority usage to 5 seconds.

Last edited:
SBA doesn't assume Central Park is populated though
Can you point me to where it says that?

Gojo can also just teleport over to his enemy, so he'd just see Regulus and all his wives and throw out an attack that would probably kill all the wives since they're 10-B at best.
How would he sense the wives who would be in a city as dense as New York, and why would he kill them, rather than believing they're simply bystanders?

Can you point me to where it says that?
Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

If NYC being populated grants Regulus an unfair advantage we oughtn't use it, at least that's how I interpret it.
How would he sense the wives who would be in a city as dense as New York, and why would he kill them, rather than believing they're simply bystanders?
Because they're right next to Regulus and clearly support him. He would sense them because he would sense Regulus (I'm assuming Gojo has ESP), because he knows where Regulus's direction is and he'd sense them next to him.

Because they're right next to Regulus and clearly support him. He would sense them because he would sense Regulus (I'm assuming Gojo has ESP), because he knows where Regulus's direction is and he'd sense them next to him.
No they don't support him, they all despise Regulus and have killed any expression of their emotions out of fear of him due to him casually killing any wife that even smiles without permission.

Regulus is also happy to use his wives as hostages.

Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

If NYC being populated grants Regulus an unfair advantage we oughtn't use it, at least that's how I interpret it.
I mean even assuming it's not populated, it's random women in New York City. There's no reason Gojo would assume they're connected without prior knowledge.

Because they're right next to Regulus and clearly support him.
They're 4km away.

He would sense them because he would sense Regulus (I'm assuming Gojo has ESP), because he knows where Regulus's direction is and he'd sense them next to him.
He wouldn't be able to sense them, and even if he could, what then? He just kills some random, normal women, who are presumably just... there?

I mean even assuming it's not populated, it's random women in New York City. There's no reason Gojo would assume they're connected without prior knowledge.
If it's not populated, then they wouldn't be assumed to be rando's but would rather be assumed to be enemies if they start with Regulus. You don't have to be a genius to deduce that if people start with the opponent and they interact in some way, then they are enemies as well.

NYC not being populated would make deducing them as enemies easier.
They're 4km away.
I'm talking about the wives, who as standard equipment start with regulus.
He wouldn't be able to sense them, and even if he could, what then? He just kills some random, normal women, who are presumably just... there?
Why not?

He would kill them because they're his opponents standard equipment and start with him. They'd probably get killed by the shockwaves of his attacks or sum. I'm not convinced Gojo wouldn't attack them at all.
No they don't support him, they all despise Regulus and have killed any expression of their emotions out of fear of him due to him casually killing any wife that even smiles without permission.

Regulus is also happy to use his wives as hostages.
They're still interacting with him, why wouldn't he assume that women who start with and interact with his enemies are themselves enemies.

This still seems very unlikely that Gojo will even figure out Regulus weakness in the first place. Infact Gojo is probably going to piss regulus off immediately and try fighting him instead which is not going to end well considering how regulus's attacks cannot be perceived by him.

Gojo also isn't a murder hobo that would randomly attack people near regulus. He isn't sukuna

If it's not populated, then they wouldn't be assumed to be rando's but would rather be assumed to be enemies if they start with Regulus. You don't have to be a genius to deduce that if people start with the opponent and they interact in some way, then they are enemies as well.
You would definitely need to be a genius. They wouldn't be near Regulus. They would be somewhere 4km away in NYC (Standard equipment that's assumed to be at the maximum SBA distance), and be no different than a group of normal humans, who don't even like or support Regulus at all.

Gojo isn't going to spawn in, look for randoms in NYC, and then kill them in the hopes that it'll help him win the fight. He doesn't have godly cosmic awareness or analysis abilities, nor do I think he has Subaru's extremely specific knowledge about the stars.

Why not?

He would kill them because they're his opponents standard equipment and start with him. They'd probably get killed by the shockwaves of his attacks or sum. I'm not convinced Gojo wouldn't attack them at all.
They don't have cursed energy so Gojo would find it difficult to locate them.

Gojo wouldn't let his shockwaves kill them, even if they did start near Regulus, which they wouldn't.

Let Deceived make his Gojo match already, bruh.
Also don't Regulus' regular cuts bypass Infinity?

Back